King of the Hill
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

#41:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm
    —
*blinks, then sits down on the hill* *teleports muffins nearby for her and phan*

#42:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm
    —
Catapults Phan and Noni towards the horizon and eats the muffins.

My hill.

#43:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:31 pm
    —
*accidentally drops large chunk of recycled knight armor on Crunchy, retrieves armor, de-frogs it, and flies off*

Empty hill.

#44:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 am
    —
I run up to the hill and claim it before anyone else can. My hill.

#45:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 am
    —
*luxuriates in the fact that Whitey is sitting in my discarded litterbox, and waits for fleeing*

ah. my hill.

#46:  Author: snow tigerLocation: u wish PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 am
    —
*lures phan away wit nonis realm of muffins*\

my hill

#47:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 am
    —
*looks at Snow Tiger's last post and is very confused*

Skitty's hill i believe

#48:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 am
    —
*drops an anvil onto Skitty's tail, sending her scurrying down the hill yowling*

MY hill.

#49:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 am
    —
*the anvil spontaneously combusts, sending shards of metal flying everywhere*
*people flee for cover*
*ignores the shrapnel and claims the hill*

MY HILL

#50:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:19 am
    —
*wrinkles her nose at Deady's shrapnel-riddled corpse, and sighs.*
I'll wait for the stink to clear. yuck.

#51:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 am
    —
*grabs a barrel full of air-fresheners, then carrys it up the hill and scares DM away with it. Then sits in it*

My hill.

#52:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm
    —
*sniffs at the air fresheners from a distance and plots*

Did you know that many commercial air fresheners are very combustible?

*hurls a flamming bottle at the hilltop*

Hm. You do now.

*flounces over to the charred remains of Whitey, kicks a skull out of the way, and settles in*

#53:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 pm
    —
*in an attempt to put out the fire, throws water on the hill, accidentaly hitting Skitty and causing her to run away*

*erects a fort upon the hill*

MY HILL

#54:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:31 pm
    —
*teleports the fort into the river. sits on hill with muffins*

my and phans hill
*teleports phan next to her*

#55:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm
    —
*uses his elite ninja skills to yoink the hill out from under Phan and Nons. And the muffins i guess*

*puts the hill somewhere else and sits on it*

My hill!

EDIT: (btw, four days and already over fifty posts. This thing is really becoming big!)

(Also, Bob seems to really enjoy hanging around the hill. I've gotten maybe fifteen twenty thwacks of scrolling up and down a lot)

#56:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 pm
    —
Muffins!
*tleports next to deady and waves, offers him a muffin and a stuffie in order to tag around with him *

#57:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:02 pm
    —
*allows Noni onto the hill*

Assorted Monarchs of the Hill: Me and Noni. And teh Muffin. Also teh Stuffy.

#58:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:14 pm
    —
WEEEE for muffin and Stuffie!

#59:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 am
    —
*Throws a lobster obtained via mysterious means onto the hill*

Kings of the hill: The Lobster, Noni and Deady. Obviously the lobster is superior.

#60:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 am
    —
*cooks and eats the lobster, then uses the left-over claw to attack NoNi and Deady, forcing them off the hill*

My hill.

#61:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:48 am
    —
*watches the muffin and the stuffie launch a surprise ambush on Whitey, driving HER off the hill*

*takes back the hill, saving a seat for Nons*

MY HILL

#62:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:54 pm
    —
*walks up the hill nonchalantly.*

Is anyone sitting here? I'm bushed...

*sits next to DMW*

Mine and DMW's hill.

#63:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:10 pm
    —
*blows gently into paper bag and creeps up behind DMW and Leggy.*

Wink

Very Happy

BANG!!!!!

My hill.

#64:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 pm
    —
*smashes a paper bag behind CF, then sdits down on her resserved bit of hill. promptly offers leggie and DMW a muffin*

#65:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 pm
    —
*gets back on the hill and accepts the muffin*

Monarchs of the HIll: Noni and I

#66:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm
    —
*Accept the muffin and sits down, talking about how beautiful the view is from the hill*

Monarchs of the hill: Me, DMW, and Noni

#67:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm
    —
*feels like a peace-bringer with her awesome muffins.*

Kings of the hill: DMW, leggie.

Peace-bringer of the hilll with awesome muffins: noni.

#68:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 pm
    —
*gets really annoyed with the peacefulness*
*tosses a blanket over the current monarchs and sends them rolling down the hill to land in the river below*

*sits on top of hill happily*

MY hill.

#69:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm
    —
*gestures to Phantomfan*

If you rush to the theatre, auditions for Christine in Phantom are going on.

*She runs off, warming up her voice and Algy sits*

My hill

(hahaha, the actual tryouts are for Xanadu)

#70:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 pm
    —
*laughs so loudly at Phan's mistake that Alegria is pushed off the hill by sheer volume*

*sits on the hill*

MY HILL

#71:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm
    —
( Shocked Man, Leggy. That was cruel. )

*is so enraged by the trickery that she punts dmw a whole mile away from the hill*

*performs her OWN PotO, but as both the Phantom AND Christine*

Ruler of the hill; Phantomfan

#72:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:16 pm
    —
*watches as Phan is laughed off the hill by her small audience of sentient dirt, as, despite her best efforts, it is very hard to sing in harmony with yourself*

*takes the stage erm... hill with an acrobatic act*

#73:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 am
    —
*Frowns at the obvious lack of agility and holds up a giant granite slab with the numeral 0 painted on it*

I guess we really can't expect a corpse to be that acrobatic, can we?

*Brains Deady with granite slab and sits on the hill*

Kings of the hill: Me, and... some... brain juices... Shocked

#74:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 am
    —
*is still tangled up in the blanket at the bottom of the hill, telelports to the top, and telelprots meanie away*

King of the hiklll: the much tangled noni

#75:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 am
    —
(Sorry Phan, but I couldn't resist)

*goes, untangles Noni and performs and awesome version of Les Mis with her, and, because two people can harmonize together, the sentient dirt cheers.*

Tony Winners of the Hill: Noni and Alegria

#76:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 am
    —
*tries to thwack Bob but accidentally thwacks NoNi and Leggy*

My hill.

#77:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:55 pm
    —
*confused about how the heck she just did whatever the heck that was with no clue of WHAT it was, she tramps back up the hill pokes whitey, then teleports her far far away. like, the inn. Sits down on the hill. Teleports many basball bats and stuffies around her to let in whom she wishes.*

Dictator of the hill: Noni. . . . . .

#78:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 pm
    —
*uses his aforementioned yoinking skills to steal the hill out from under Nons, thus not having to deal with the stuffies or baseball bats.*

*places the hill in front of the door of the Inn, hopefully trapping Whitey in there*

*sits on the hill*

King of the Hill: Me

#79:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:57 am
    —
*teleports over to DMW, offers him muffins, sets up stuffies and basbeall bats. sits down near DMw, looking as mean as she can**

guard of the king of the hill: Noni
King of the hill: DMW

#80:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 am
    —
*has claimed the Inn, and all associated properties*

Did you know that there's in hill in the Space Out Back?

*sits on hill and waves at DM and NiNo*

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4