I need a little help with an image
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

#41:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 pm
    —
Updated

#42:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:10 pm
    —
I dunno... still don't like it too much... try

#43:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 am
    —
Updated

#44:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 am
    —
LOVE it! What do you think all?

#45:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 am
    —
Yes, I like it!

#46:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 am
    —
Looks good to me.

#47:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:45 am
    —
I might be a bit late in saying this as my internet connection was knocked out all day yesterday due to the wind we were having but:

Make it so #1!

#48:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm
    —
Ok things may be slightly glitchey for a few minutes while I transfer files over.

#49:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:24 pm
    —
Ok the deploy is complete. Please let me know if you run into any issues...

#50:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:28 pm
    —
Ok, I'll be testing some of its functionality here in just a moment. Have we already done all the setup work in the Mod panel yet? I had reviewed some the other day, hopefully didn't mess you up on any of your tests there.

#51:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:39 pm
    —
Thunderbird wrote:
I might be a bit late in saying this as my internet connection was knocked out all day yesterday due to the wind we were having but:

That's never fun Blink

Thunderbird wrote:
Ok, I'll be testing some of its functionality here in just a moment. Have we already done all the setup work in the Mod panel yet? I had reviewed some the other day, hopefully didn't mess you up on any of your tests there.

We were up to date with my best guesses shortly before you were elected Mayor. The new forums are all set to allow storygames unless you have fixed them since you added them or added them with the ACP version that let you choose.

#52:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:36 pm
    —
hmm.. that means I should spend some time later going through it again since there were a lot 'off' when I looked through the other day. Not a problem, just something to thoroughly audit.

#53:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 pm
    —
There *should* be a lot off as we have a lot of storiesgame forums that the story is finished and a lot of forums that don't get chapters to begin with.

I'm not saying it's perfect though Wink

#54:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:00 pm
    —
Yeah, that's what I was noticing on a lot of them though was that a lot of them were on where they should've been off. I'll get some cleanup on that this week though. (what would it do if it were turned off for a forum after a particular post in a thread in that forum has already been defined as a chapter?)

#55:  Author: IngrothechundyerLocation: Wandering the streets of IF since 10/21/2005 PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 am
    —
Thunderbird wrote:
(what would it do if it were turned off for a forum after a particular post in a thread in that forum has already been defined as a chapter?)

It would prevent further chapters from being posted to that topic. (It wouldn't change any existing chapters. Those would have to be fixed manually).

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2