50%  [ 2 ]
Just have Cass come over to take mind off of things
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
Who Voted: Andolyn, kkdestiny, Novelest_Ninjagirl, Seraphi

#41:  Author: Sapphire_Rayne PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:25 pm
    —
As I had said on one of your other SG, I don't read first person often, but man am I hooked. Must be your writing style for sure. I'm also very interesting in seeing Mona outside of dreams!

Gili kind of unnerves me, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the popping up randomly uninvited thing, as I happen to like my personal space and privacy.

Telling his sister the truth might be beneficial, even if she doesn't take him too seriously about it. It'd be good to get it off his chest. Though, I'd have to say skip hanging out tomorrow. If he's only got two weeks to say what he needs to and figure out how to get closure, then he should take those two weeks ( at the very least the first couple of days) to figure out exactly how to do that.

Can't wait to read more!

#42:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:48 pm
    —
I'm doing my usual round of pestering, is a poll on the horizon?

#43:  Author: misterbizLocation: a chair in a cold dark living room PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:38 pm
    —
Now Polling

#44:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:04 am
    —
I had no idea I hadn't voted! It appears I didn't make all that much of a difference overall, but I have vote nonetheless!

City of IF -> Storygames - General Fiction

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2