Lebrenth Manor
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> The City!

#1: Lebrenth Manor Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 am
    —
Lebrenth's Library

Interactive Stories by Lebrenth (AKA Lewis R Strasburg)

Last edited by Lebrenth on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 pm
    —
Bang smack in the middle of Skiffy, 'eh. Quiet neighbourhood. Good for concentration when you're writing I guess.

Smile

#3:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 am
    —
Loving your setup here Lebby! Very impressive. I take it this is using some flash programming?

#4: No flash Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 am
    —
I don't think we can embed Flash into the bulletin boards without a special mod. The above is merely a bunch of img and URL tags. If I could embed flash, I was planning on doing an animation. When you hover over the books they would open up and display a synopsis. But I think what I have works fine. Thanks for visiting!

#5:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 pm
    —
And that's something else I'd like to work on in the programmer's circle. More on the subject there soon.

In the meantime, this is truly amazing given how it was done. Any chance you could offer some sort of graphic service of this nature in the marketplace?

#6:  Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 pm
    —
Thunderbird wrote:
In the meantime, this is truly amazing given how it was done. Any chance you could offer some sort of graphic service of this nature in the marketplace?

I might be interested. If someone would like me to throw out some ideas and whip something up, they should PM me. Smile

City of IF -> The City!

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1