Looking for Interviewees and InterviewERs!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> IFquirer

#1: Looking for Interviewees and InterviewERs! Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 am
    —
Hello, IFians!

Its time to start off the new Gossip section of the IFQ- something to run parallel to the more political, day-to-day issue.

With that in mind, I've PMed a few of you, inquiring about interviews and such. If anyone else out there is interested in being interviewed, questioned, tortured, or having their lives generally intruded upon, please PM me! Smile I'd be more than happy to pry into your lives.

Also, if anyone is interested in writing the Horoscopes section, or has an idea for another specific article- perhaps to run monthly!- please let me know as well.

Thanks guys,
Happy Writing!

-skitty

#2:  Author: Grimmer PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 pm
    —
What exactly would an interviewer/ee, do?

#3:  Author: GallantLocation: There... No, There! PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm
    —
Hey Skizzy, I'd be happy to have my life intruded upon, just PM the details, questions and such and I'll reply in no time. My life is quite interesting and I don't have any problem sharing. I am avidly unashamed to the point it's shameful. Razz

#4:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 pm
    —
shame? did someone say shame? My interviewer's nose is a-twitching! Smile Consider yourself prewarned.

#5:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 am
    —
I'd love to be interviewed! Pm me Skitty! And I'll give you quite an story. Just ask me the right questions and you'll get alot of information on the artist. Wink

#6:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm
    —
I can't claim my life is interesting- but it's always possible! So I'm perfectly willing, if the inkling to interview me arises.

#7:  Author: momal PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 pm
    —
So I hope this would be of benefit to the place. An audio upload option, which has to be checked by a few council members at least. These audio uploads can be done for the IF Quirer, but not for personal messages. It can be done for stories, which can bring together a few people to read along the story with their friends, which will include a lot more people. If the others wish to keep their audio uploads a secret it has to be marked down by a council member and locked away into the chambers until the person is ready to open the uploads for listening to a group of people actually working together.

City of IF -> IFquirer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1