The 'What If" Game
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
City of IF -> Fun with words!

#121:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 am
    —
First, there would be war. Then there would be fewer people. Then there would be a new society. Then there would be better peace...probably...maybe.

What if all you had to eat right now were tomatoes?

#122:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:42 am
    —
I could die happy. Even happier if I found salt.

What if you had to hunt vegetables and grow cows?

#123:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:02 am
    —
I'd be a carnivore instead of a vegetarian.

What if you could stop time?

#124:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:27 pm
    —
Then I would stop time all over the world, travel to all the government buildings, take my sweet time researching the issues the world has, and solve them all. Plus, i'd secure myself a bunch of money and carefully make a safe haven for myself in case shit hits the fan again.

What if people had to register for classes and pass them, in order to get a licence to have children?

#125:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 am
    —
We'd all be umm... "Illegitimate children"

What if there was no restriction on the use of the Internet, anywhere?

#126:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:53 am
    —
The cats would come to power.

What if backpacks led to wormholes?

#127:  Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 pm
    —
I would have an awesome new way of travelling to new and exotic places.

What if you had to buy your body parts as you got older?

#128:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm
    —
Doesn't that already happen with hips and stuff?
Otherwise, I imagine we'd all be learning how to type with our noses from a young age

What if all lights were clap on clap off?

#129:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:28 pm
    —
Applauses would be outlawed.

What if the world ended? Very Happy *sg reference*

#130:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:59 am
    —
Life as we know it would be very different.

What if we had two moons?

#131:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:21 pm
    —
The ocean would be twice as deadly, but full moons half as impressive.

What if we went into another ice age?

#132:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:02 pm
    —
What, did I scare you guys? Too real?

#133:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 pm
    —
I'll answer it then, we're all die or be very very cold.

What if apples all started to taste like oranges overnight?

#134:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:44 am
    —
Then bananas would start to taste like lemons, too. And the composition of fruit salad would have to be seriously rethought.

What if the grass became the sky and we started living in the clouds?

#135:  Author: Thegaywizardly PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:06 pm
    —
Then we wouldn't have compost bins because all the grass trimmings would fall to the earth.

What if I just right now started floating away.

#136:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:41 pm
    —
Then you'd live on your ceiling, and never go outside.

What if humans were 70% soda?

#137:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 pm
    —
Then the meaning of having a bubbly personality would become quite literal.

What if the ground reacted to the moon like tides and the ocean stayed still instead?

#138:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:17 pm
    —
Then I'd still be clumsy no matter where I went.

What if hairbrushes had never been invented?

#139:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:24 am
    —
(Answering my own to try and revive this fun but very dead thread)

Then short hair would be far more common.

What if food changed flavor each time you ate it?

#140:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:16 pm
    —
That depends on if it was all good or bad or random.

People wouldn't care so much about food.

What would the world be like if there was no seas or oceans?

#141:  Author: titanholding1 PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 am
    —
Then the world would be as dry as the queen asked to participate in word play.

What if the meaning of life was to ask the next person to climb into a parachute bag and say april fools when it was opened in the middle of june.

#142:  Author: titanholding1 PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:59 am
    —
Then the world would be as dry as the queen asked to participate in word play.

What if the meaning of life was to ask the next person to climb into a parachute bag and say april fools when it was opened in the middle of june.

City of IF -> Fun with words!

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4