The Hidden Crime, Reboot?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> The Hidden Crime

#1: The Hidden Crime, Reboot? Author: sagittaeri PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:31 am
    —
Hi everyone! Oh my god, you have no idea how glad I am to be back. I'm so happy to see most of the old gang coming back together! :D

Now, I'm hoping to continue all of the SGs I was running, but I want to ensure I do it right, and also I only want to do it if there are still interest in it. So, if you don't mind, please answer this one question:

Shall I continue this SG? Or, shall I start it again from the beginning? Or, shall I abandon this one and make a brand new SG?

Thanks in advance, love you all! Very Happy

#2:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:49 am
    —
Definitely still interested! I think if you're comfortable with writing the whole thing again, then that is how you should go, because we have a couple of people who haven't read it and THEY MUST NOT MISS IT XD It's up to you though, I wouldn't mind either way, as long as the story is still running xD

#3:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:09 am
    —
I agree with Vishal. I loved this one! It definitely needs to come to life again. =)

#4:  Author: SeraphiLocation: Penna, having a hot cup of tea PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:52 pm
    —
All of the agreement with Vishal on this. Continuation - okay! Rewrite - okay! As long as we get more :3

#5:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:53 am
    —
I'd like to see where this goes...even if we have to repave the road to get there.

City of IF -> The Hidden Crime

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1