Mayoral Election: Complete!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> City Auditorium

#1: Mayoral Election: Complete! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 pm
    —
Hey everybody!

It's time for the City of IF's Mayoral Election! Woohoo!

Cheers drunk

Our illustrious Mayor for the last six months, kkdestiny, has decided to run for re-election. Anyone else is also welcome to run, too, and whoever gets the most votes will be our Mayor for the next six months.

Responsibilities of Mayorhood include appointing the City Council and Moderators, dealing with questions from the community, archiving and moving posts and forums as needed, and just generally running the place. No programming knowledge is required, just a love of the community.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring, post here within the next week. If there's at least one other candidate, we'll have a brief "campaign" season where IFians can ask questions of the candidates, followed by an election!

Smile

Last edited by Key on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:21 am
    —
OK, no candidates have come forward yet. I'll give this one more day, and if no one jumps in, kkdestiny will remain Mayor.

#3:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:04 pm
    —
OK, looks like we don't need an election this round. Congratulations to kkdestiny on another term as Mayor!

Cheers

And thanks, kk, for everything you've done and you're doing for the site. I know activity hasn't been the highest of late, but I'm sure I speak for all of us who come regularly or irregularly when I say we appreciate you continuing to look after the place.

Rock On

Smile

City of IF -> City Auditorium

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1