Nav bar
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> City Auditorium

#1: Nav bar Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:28 pm
    —
I'm working on replacing the nav bar with something that doesn't use Flash. Still working on the styles, so please bear with me. Let me know if anything isn't working for you.

#2: Good work Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:26 am
    —
Thanks, Key! Gonna miss the icons and that particular sound you get from hovering over it, but it's already a lot more usable.

Anybody seeing it really weird and messed up right now, you probably just need to drop cache and refresh. In Chrome you can do that with CTRL+F5.

#3: Re: Good work Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:52 am
    —
Lebrenth wrote:

Anybody seeing it really weird and messed up right now, you probably just need to drop cache and refresh. In Chrome you can do that with CTRL+F5.

Thanks, I can't believe I didn't think of that Shocked Looks fine now!

#4:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:56 am
    —
Great news Key Smile

#5: Re: Good work Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:53 pm
    —
Vishal Muralidharan wrote:
Lebrenth wrote:

Thanks, I can't believe I didn't think of that Shocked Looks fine now!

Same, I was just accepting that my screen would forever be weird. Thanks a lot for the advice!

#6:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:06 pm
    —
It's good for me now. Gonna miss the old style but I like the usable one.

#7:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 pm
    —
OK, I added the icons into the new nav bar. You may need to refresh your cache to see them properly.

Let me know if anything doesn't look right. Unless there are any issues, I'll call it done.

Smile

#8: Icony Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:28 pm
    —
Looks great, Key! Both on my laptop and my cell phone. Thanks for the extra effort!

City of IF -> City Auditorium

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1