Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Journey's Witness Chapter the Fifth (Finally) - NOW POLLING
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of 2 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Traveller
Citizen

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Journey's Witness Chapter the Fifth (Finally) - NOW POLLING Reply with quote

Allright...this is my first attempt at writing an SG...and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions...Chapter 1 will follow very shortly...Traveller.

Journey’s Witness

Prologue
I watched her storm into her sleeping quarters, slamming the large oaken door behind her with a resounding crash that seemed to echo throughout the castle. She did not acknowledge me, but I had grown accustomed to that long ago. I knew her moods better than most, and had learned the hard way not to interrupt her for fear she would turn her foulness on me. She would take me into her confidence when she was ready. She always did.

So instead I sat, staring out the window at the travelling performers loading up their wagon while behind me a tempest brewed. I could hear the shattering of previously prized possessions as they careened off the walls but I let those sounds wash over me as I concentrated on the movements in the courtyard far below me.

The courtyard was alive with the comings and goings of many people removing the last evidence of the annual Harvest Festival, a time of gaiety and joy for the entire kingdom. This year’s had been particularly successful as the harvest had been bountiful; and the inclusion of dignitaries from the neighboring kingdom, and the need to impress them, had ensured a festival that would not soon be forgotten.

There had been mummers and fire-eaters, jugglers and clowns of all shapes and sizes and even a dancing bear, the largest I had ever seen. There had been contests of strength and endurance that gathered huge crowds who cheered on their favorites, even while losing the wager they made with their friend. The food…oh the food was marvelous. There were so many scents and smells to assault your nose that no one could go away unsatisfied or hungry. And when the sun went down the fires sprung up and then the musicians and balladeers held sway over the crowds. There were as many different styles of entertainment to be enjoyed as one could imagine and then some. No one could be unhappy after the week they just had.

No one, it seemed but Journey.

As the princess of the kingdom, Journey led a life of privilege not shared by anyone else. She was an only child and therefore the pride of her parents who doted on her and gave in to her every whim. She was a lovely girl with long blonde hair that reached down to the middle of her back. She had delicate features that belied her savage temper and an air about her that made her the envy of every girl around and the desire of every boy. Her deep green eyes had a way of melting the resolve of any who disagreed with her but right now those eyes were filled with tears.

The silence behind me told me that she had stopped throwing her treasures around and I heard the soft pad of her feet as she moved to look down out of the window as well. I heard her sniffles and looked up into her wet eyes to see them focused far below us. I followed her gaze into the courtyard and noticed that the entertainers were done loading their wagons and the caravan was beginning to roll out to the main road. As the last wagon began to move I noticed what she was looking at so intently.

There, standing by himself, looking up at the window we occupied, was a young man. He was too far away for even my eyes to identify but I could tell by his stance that it was no coincidence that he would be looking up here at this exact moment. His head reluctantly turned at an unheard call from someone in the wagon and, with one last look, he ran to catch up with his departing bretheren.

Unseen arms pulled him into the back of the wooden wagon and as they turned out of the courtyard I saw him lean back out and wave to us. And then he was gone.

Journey waved back but it was unseen by the young mystery man and she stood there for a long time just looking out after him, hoping he was not really gone. Her hand slowly dropped and came to rest on my head. She began to scratch between my ears absent mindedly and I purred to let her know I was there. I rose from the patch of light I had been sunning myself in and moved closer to her, enjoying the lavish attention her fingers were paying my fur. She picked me up and moved to her bed where she continued to pet my golden, soft fur as she held me in her lap and told me what was bothering her so profoundly.

“I’m getting married, Jewel. My father informed me of it just this morning.”, Journey sniffed as she spoke. “Isn’t that wonderful?”

Even though she tried to sound sincere, her tears made a liar of her.

“He is the crown prince of Demanthia and he is a complete oaf. I met him at dinner last night and he nearly bored me to death. I don’t even know his name. And I don’t care. He won’t make a wife out of me…he won’t…”

Her voice trailed off as the tears began again. I curled up with her and purred until she fell asleep hoping my warmth would comfort her. Soon I too dozed off.

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:44 am; edited 12 times in total
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 339

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely written Trav! I like how the 'speaker' was introduced as well, very well done.

Look forward to reading C1!
Very Happy
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An imagination-capturing start, Traveller! I enjoyed everything from the clean, neat descriptions of the courtyard, to the little twist when we find out the narrator isn't what we expect.

Cat seems to spring to mind, but clearly this cat has much more presence of mind. Perhaps some spell on a once person, or simply a clever cat. Who knows, but I'm hooked and want to find out.

Don't make me wait long.

Happy Writing Smile

Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story Traveller, especailly the introduction of the cat and the angry Journey. What color is your fur? but no need for that, it's great just like this is. Can't wait for another chap. It sounds to me that the cat has a concience of his own, maybe it was someone who was changed by a witch to live forever until they are destroyed. That be wonderful, but if it is a normal cat, no prob I love drawing cats and reading about them, you'll see I have a book in my library called 'Cat magic'. Can't wait for the next chapter once again. *holds breath*
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitty.

That said, lovely start. Don't have her go chasing off after mystery boy now...

"Music makes you braver."
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echo the comments above. Will be very interesting to see it through the perspective of this pet - I thought cat as well, or at least cat-like.

And I like the name Journey as well. Smile
Hak
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful job for a first storygame! You greatly surpass my mediocrity! Kudos!

here's my inquisitory moment:
"Where's the decision point?"

Dragonite
Resident

Topics: 11

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Truly Awesome Reply with quote

Hey Traveller

This is the best first time SG I've ever seen man i just cant wait till Chapter . Dude you did the prologue and I'm already itching to read more and more! now i know I'm supposed to say some good stuff and some bad stuff about this story but......Theres nothing to be mean about this is a perfect prologue, keep the great work!

Dragonite
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter the First

The cold Autumn wind snaked its way through the castle corridors, inching its way into every corner of the dark, stone fortress. It prowled, like a predator in the long grass, ever upwards, waiting for the moment to pounce.

I awoke suddenly with a chill that ran through my fur and straight to my bones. Journey’s chamber was dark, telling me that it was the middle of the night and I nudged the form next to me to remind her we had missed the evening meal. Journey did not move. I nudged her again, insinuating myself under her covers in hopes of waking her.

I panicked when I realized that Journey was not there!

Her cushions had been arranged to imitate the shape of her body and the bedcovers laid over to complete this deception. I quickly crept out from beneath the bedcovers and scanned the room for any sign of my erstwhile master..

The first thing my lamp-like, pale grey eyes perceived was that the door to her chamber was open. This was a bit of a surprise to me as I clearly remembered her slamming it shut earlier in the evening. That also explained the cold breeze that was starting to make me shiver. I would have to rectify that soon.

I glanced around the room once more but did not see anything that piqued my interest as being out of the ordinary, other than the false Journey under the bedcovers, so I decided it was time to solve my two most pressing needs - the need to get warm and the need to fill my belly. The mystery of Journey’s whereabouts would have to wait.

As I leapt down off the bed and headed for the door, I could only think of one place where both my needs would be met - the kitchens. I headed out the door and turned to my left and began to make my way down the long spiral staircase that led up to this tower room. Round and round I descended, hugging the inner wall as I heard the wind whistle as it pushed its way past me, ruffling my fur as it went.

At the bottom of the stairway, I had a decision to make. There were two ways to the kitchen from here. The first was rather straight forward but entailed me leaving the shelter of the castle walls and heading out into the courtyard before crossing to the kitchens on the far side. With the way the wind was biting into me, even here inside, that was not very appealing to me. Luckily, there was another way.

I turned to my right and began to head down the long corridor that housed many of the guest rooms. One of these rooms, the last one on the right, held my little secret way to the warmth and comfort of the kitchens. This corridor is where many of the visiting dignitaries from Demanthia were housed and many of them were still here. Although, I assumed they would be abed at this time of the night. A light coming from a door at the end of the hall, the very one I was headed towards, proved the old adage about assuming to be true.

As I approached the door I heard a heavily accented voice, speaking in a hushed, but urgent tone from the other side.

“Are you sure everything is in place. They do not suspect anything?”

Something about the voice caused the hairs on my neck to stand on end so I nudged the partially open door and let myself in.

“How can they suspect anything, Connor? We have been exemplary guests and soon you will be marrying the princess. Trust me, these idiots are completely fooled.”

I looked at the speaker as I entered the room. He was not a large man, and I had a hard time believing that this man was a guest of our king, he was so disheveled. His head showed the signs of a recent de-lousing and was growing back in in such a patchwork way that it appeared his head was two different colours. He sat stroking his unshaven chin and the sounds of his fingernails across his stubble sent a shiver right through me down to the tip of my tail. His eyes were two different sizes and one of them darted back and forth on its own giving him the impression of someone who is always watching his own back. I had an uneasy felling about him. And a cat’s instincts are almost always right.

The other fellow, who I took to be Connor, jumped as the door opened but he quickly relaxed when he saw that it was just me. Another advantage to being of the feline persuasion. Connor was as opposite of the seated man as could be. He was tall and handsome and dressed as one would expect from a crown prince. His hair hung about his shoulders and shone like ebony in the candlelight. He had piercing blue eyes that almost froze me in my tracks when he looked at me. This was the man that Journey had called an oaf? This was the man who had nearly bored her to tears? I found that hard to believe.

Something about the tension in this room made me temporarily forget about my stomach and the cold. My curiosity was piqued and I wouldn’t be satisfied until I heard it out.

“But I’m nervous, Father.”, Connor whispered, his voice barely audible, “If they find out that I’m not…”

“I told you never to bring that up!” The older man leapt to his feet and crossed the room in a flash. He pulled Connor down by his shirt so he could look him straight in the eye as he dropped his voice once again. “This whole plan hinges on them believing what we tell them to believe. If you go around blabbing about it they will surely find us out. And we both know what will happen then. You just worry about the princess. She wasn’t very impressed with you tonight, Connor. The way you just sat there at dinner tonight…Act like a prince. Talk to her. Dazzle her. Sweep her off her feet. And then before anyone knows what’s going on…”

He slammed his fist into his other hand to punctuate his sentence before turning his back on Connor and heading back to the bed. I must have been to close because he took a swing at me with his foot on the way by.

“Mangy cat.”

I hissed at him and retreated under the bed in a flash.

Something was not right here but I couldn’t put my paw on it. Either I was misunderstanding something or these men were up to something. There conversation had taken a turn and they were now talking about the weather. I wasn’t going to learn anything new here, but I had other ways of finding things out. And that’s just what I intended to do.

My stomach reminded me of where I was going and, moving to the head of the bed, I slipped through a small hole that took me behind the walls. Here was a direct route to the kitchens. I only needed to follow the wooden beams and I would soon be there. I started off along the first beam, carefully picking my way over years of collected dust and dead bugs before leaping towards the next beam. I was concentrating so hard on my upcoming meal and trying to decipher the mysteries I had been presented tonight, that I nearly leapt out of my fur when a voice spoke to me from directly behind me.

“Where you headed to at thith time of the night, Jewel?”

I spun around to come face to face with two beady yellow eyes and a long whiskered snout. It was my friend, Garreth, the rat. Garreth’s black-grey fur was as patchy as the man in the other room’s head and his breath smelled like rotten cheese. His tail dragged through the dust behind him leaving a trail everywhere he went. He wasn’t much to look at, but we had known each other a long time.

“I’m just heading to the kitchens. I missed the evening meal. Do you want to come,” I asked him, knowing the answer before I even asked it.

“Yeth pleath,” He lisped excitedly. It’s not often a rat gets invited to dinner.

We continued along the hidden passageway, leaping from one plank to the other, Garreth panting to keep up with me.

“Mutht you go tho quickly, Jewel,” Garreth gasped, “You know I can’t keep up.”

I glanced behind me as I leapt ten feet down to another wooden beam. We were almost there. I could smell the baking bread not far off.

“I’m in a hurry, Garreth.” Suddenly I had an idea. “Garreth, you haen’t happened to see Journey tonight, have you? She wasn‘t in our room when I woke up. That isn‘t like her.”

I could see Garreth trying to remember if he had seen her. He didn’t have a very good memory, but his heart was in the right place.

I don’t think I did thee her. Only perthon I thaw tonight was a young blonde haired boy heading out to the thtableth…but that wath hourth ago. Other than that it hath been quiet around here.

I paused on the beam looking up at Garreth preparing to jump down to meet me. Something didn’t seem right in all of this tonight. Something odd was going on and I wouldn’t be able to rest until I satisfied my curiosity. But you know what they say about curiosity and cats…

((So here we go...first DP...what is Jewel to do? She has seen alot of strange things tonight but what should her first steps be to solving these mysteries...tune in here to find out...same cat time...same cat channel)

((Oh...and I look forward to hearing your comments...I had some troubles getting this chapter to flow to a real DP...not sure I am still 100 per cent happy with it. Thanks for reading...Traveller.))
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Traveller,

A number of amusing little cat-puns in there. Do try not to enjoy yourself too much. Wink

It's sounding suspiciously like the Prince is a pauper, but that doesn't explain Journey being missing. Whatever is going on, food is obviously the first priority. Then I would suggest seeing if Garreth would spy on the room where we heard the suspicious conversation. Tell Garreth to take a 'picnic' up there, and just sit around listening to anything that goes on.

Meanwhile, we need to find Journey. Perhaps go to her parents, if we're a close pet they might be suprised that we're alone without Journey and start a proper search. Either that or we can atleast search part of the castle on the way.

Quote:
I had an uneasy felling about him.
A quick typo of 'feeling'.

Good going, keep it coming.

Happy Writing. Smile
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, not bad at all.

Jewel's going to go beg for food in the kitchen first, of course. Cats are always food first, curiosity second. She'll met up with the king's very peevish and very spoiled bloodhounds that are being treated to their nightly perfect steak dinner and hate being bothered. Of course Jewel's going to be a bit skittish but she's still gonna ask them what they know of the happenings in the stables. About which they're going to be complete butts and pretend they have no idea what Jewel is talking about..... until she mentions the king somehow finding the mutt lady-dog (I will not say that word here) they both like.
scissorkitty
Respected Citizen

Topics: 59

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a CAT story?!!

*love*

I totally enjoyed the fact that finding food was more immediately important to Jewel than finding Journey- very true to form! Hilarious!

I'm really enjoying this! I'm curious about the extent of this fake-prince plot, and I'm also curious as to how you're going to reveal whatever Jewel learns to human beings.. unless Jewel is somehow able to drive the fake prince away herself.

I think I need a little more information about the Kingdom and the princess.. where are the king/queen? Wouldn't the princess have some sort of guards? How were they removed from their posts in order for Journey to sneak out?

I would head kitchen-wards for food, and possibly gossip about the castle, family and princess.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm loving the story! I think you're doing really well getting into 'cat-mode' and you've given Jewel a brilliant cat personality as well as a great name. I'm loving the name Journey too! It makes you think from the start that she'd go off.

I F5 smee that she should go to the King and Gueen first. But I reckon that maybe Garreth would be better at talking to the dogs, if there are any. He could get them to search, they could use they noses to sniff around.

I'm also loving the puns! There's clearly been alot of thought gone into this.

Looking forward to the next chappy!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright all you cat Lovers...it's Poll Time...What should Jewel do next?

Should she take care of her most pressing need for food and head to the kitchens...perhaps there will be more information to be had there...or should she forget about her hunger and find the King and Queen and try to alert them of Journey's disappearance...or should she go back and keep an eye on those two mysterious interlopers who areobviously up to no good...or head to the stables to see if there is any evidence of this young boy that Garreth saw...

You decide...
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*votes and looks at results* well. that proves what a lovely bunch of thoughtful people we are... *gets some biscuits (bourbons and custard creams!) and eats. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay all...gonna leave the poll up for a couple more days (mostly because I'm working till wed) to give the straglers a little more time...but it lookss fairly obvious where we are going with this so at least I can start wrapping my little brain around a few ideas (and thanks Lil for the idea of the dogs...hadn't occured to me but something tells me they might make an appearance...lol)......thanks for the responses and would love to hear some more constructive criticism...thanks...T.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for taking so long to catch up (and missing the suggestions), but I'd have said the kitchens first anyway. No doubt the servants gossip could reveal something about the guests.

Nicely written Trav, it's a very interesting way to write a story! Keep it up.
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh absolutely food first. Stay in character!

Great chapter, and can't wait for the next. Also thought it was funny that the character with the lisp also had a 'th' in his name.

Quote:
I don’t think I did thee her. Only perthon I thaw tonight was a young blonde haired boy heading out to the thtableth…but that wath hourth ago. Other than that it hath been quiet around here.

Missed some quotation marks there...

Otherwise, I found it easy to read. Smile
scissorkitty
Respected Citizen

Topics: 59

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAA!!

Food wins every time. Very true to life. I would leap through fire for my friends.. but i may stop for nachos first if it's sorta on the way...
DeadManWalking
Duke of the Mostly Dead

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really good.

With that said, i don't want you to post anymore.

If you keep on writing this well, my scribblings will pale in comparison.

And we can't have that can we?

jk. Very Happy

But, seriously, this is really good.
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright...ring the dinner bell...poll's closed...meet you all in the kitchens!!!
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright...here is the second chapter...sorry it took so long...had a busy week and alot of troublw getting to my DP with this one...once again I am looking forward to your comments...T.

Chapter the Second

The warmth of the kitchen washed over me as I neared the hole that would gain me access to the room. My chill was soon forgotten but my stomach reminded me that there was still a pressing need to be filled.

I could hear Garreth right behind me sniffing hungrily at the thought of getting into the kitchens, a place not very welcome to rats. I felt bad about what I would have to say, but there was no way he could follow me in there without half of the castle being alerted. He would have to stay behind.

I looked back into his yellow, watery eyes and watched as his small pink nose twitched in the air, trying to take in all the scents that reached him. His eyes met mine and I saw the realization of the situation cross his face.

“I can’t go with you, right?’ Garreth wheezed, looking more forlorn than ever.

“I’m sorry, Garreth, you know how it is. If they catch you in the kitchen…” I left the statement unfinished. We both knew that being caught in the kitchen meant death to a rat.

“I will bring you something to eat. I promise,” I looked at him, feeling guilty, and trying to think of a way to get his mind off of the kitchen sitting so close in front of him. “You could do me a favour, Garreth. A secret favour.”

I saw his eyes light up at this. Garreth considered himself a sneaky fellow so offering him a secret mission was a sure fire tactic.

“What thort of thecret?”, Garreth whispered conspiratorially.

“Back in that other room there are two men. One of them is young and handsome, the other is short and has a shifty look to him. They are up to something but I’m not sure what. They gave me an uneasy feeling. I want you to head back up there and listen to their conversation. See if they let onto what they are planning. Can you do that for me, Garreth,” I asked quietly.

“Thertainly Jewel. You came to the right plathe. Garreth won’t let you down.”

With that he spun around, nimbly, and scurried back up the planks and beams, heading for the mysterious strangers’ room, leaving me alone once again with only the aromas of various foodstuffs to keep me company. I turned and squeezed my way through the hole and into the kitchen.

The kitchens were typical of a castle food preparation area. A large fireplace was the focal point of the room, situated along the outer wall. Further down that wall was a door that led out into the courtyard Upon the hearth above the fire were various bottles and containers containing spices and powders of endless colour and texture. There were tables set up around the perimeter of the room holding pots and pans, plates and bowls and other paraphernalia needed when feeding the royal family. A large door marked the entrance to the pantry and my destination. Luckily, for me, an absent minded cook had left the door open.

I crossed the room in two leaps and began to squeeze my way around the door and into the pantry when I heard a voice from within. The door was not accidentally left open, it was still in use.

“C’mon, you two. Give me some room,” a matronly voice scolded from behind the door.

I heard the scratching sound of claws on stone as the King’s two large bloodhounds came bounding out, followed by Louise, one of the cooks. She was carrying two plates holding large steaks on them, obviously the spoiled dogs’ dinner. Louise shuffled over to the space in front of the fire, the dogs following her every move, and placed the dishes on the ground.

“Now, now, you two,” Louise chided in that silly voice that humans often reserve for us animals, “There is enough for both of you.”

Louise was lucky to get her hands away as Rex and Bruce dove into their dinners. Slobber and chunks of half eaten steak flew around the room reminding me, once again, why I am glad I am a cat, and not a dog. Dogs have no class.

Rex was a proud, stern bloodhound. His black fur streaked with hints of reddish-brown gave him a fierce look. He was truly the king’s dog. His pale blue eyes spoke of a wisdom that was unheard of in the canine species but his long, sharp teeth reminded anybody who saw them that he was not to be trifled with.

Bruce was the opposite of Rex. His fur was a patchwork of black and grey giving him the look of a ratty old blanket that had been dragged through a field. His eyes were of differing colours, one pale blue like Rex’s, the other a deep red like blood. He often had a vacant, far-away look in his eyes, hinting at a lack of activity in the space behind them. His teeth were yellow and many were broken or missing. But Bruce was vicious as many of the local animals would attest to.

I meowed from the corner to get Louise’s attention and when she turned to face me I gave her a forlorn look that, I knew from experience, would melt her heart.

“And what do we have here? A hungry little kitty? Well, I will have to see what I can find you.”

With that, Louise turned and waddled back to the open pantry door, disappearing behind it while whistling a tune to herself. I watched Rex and Bruce finishing their meals, licking their plates clean. My stomach growled bringing me to their attention.

I felt Rex’s pale blue eyes train on me. There was no love lost between myself and these two, but while we were within earshot of one of the humans, I knew I was safe.

“Come to beg for food, Jewel?” Rex hissed at me, the disdain for me dripping from his tongue like the slobber dripping from his chin. “Didn’t your precious little princess feed you tonight?”

Bruce looked up from his plate and laughed, a short staccato laugh that sent shivers down my spine.

I was saved from answering them by Louise’s reemergence from the pantry carrying two small bowls. The one, I knew by the way she held it precariously in her hand, was a small saucer of milk. The other contained a helping of salted herring, cut up and de-boned. I made a mental note to myself to come begging in here more often. She walked over and placed the two bowls down right in between the now empty plates of Rex and Bruce. I saw a small wicked grin cross both their faces.

“There now. All three of you get along now. Ol’ Wheezy has to be getting on with her work. Lots to do. Lots to do.”

With that she hurried out the door and I was left alone with the King’s two brutes.

For a moment we all stood there looking at each other, my eyes darting back and forth, first at Rex, then at Bruce, waiting for one of them to strike. When neither had moved in what seemed like an eternity, I slowly dropped my head, careful not to take my eyes off of them and took a small bite of the herring. It was delicious. I hadn’t realized how hungry I really was but now, having tasted that first bit, I began to eat in earnest.

Neither dog had stopped staring at me and I began to get very nervous. Suddenly Rex lifted his massive paw and brought it down right in my saucer of milk, splattering it everywhere. I turned directly to him, arching my back and letting out a long hiss to show my displeasure. From behind me I heard a slurping noise and turned to see Bruce finishing off my dinner. In one moment these two brutes had destroyed any hopes I had for a peaceful meal. Perhaps it was my hunger, or perhaps the strange incidents this night had already laid in front of me, but I suddenly found myself angry beyond belief.

I bared my claws and swung, swiping Bruce across the nose. He yelped in pain but before I had time to bask in my revenge, Rex knocked me clear across the room, landing by the door to the courtyard. The stories you hear about a cat always landing on his feet are a gross exaggeration. I hit the floor hard and before I even had time to react, I found myself pinned to the floor by Rex’s oversized foot, still dripping with milk from my dish.

“You just made you last mistake, cat.” Rex growled at me, his maw inches from my face. I could see Bruce prowling over, now recovered from my blow, a small trickle of blood dripping from his nose. I took consolation in that blood. If it was to be my last moment, at least it was worth it.

Rex snarled and began to lunge for me but suddenly all three of us were distracted by a large commotion coming from the courtyard.

It sounded as if the entire Kingdom had gathered in the courtyard. People were yelling to each other and I could hear the sounds of the horses from the stables being brought together nearby. Something important was going on.

The three of us turned our heads to the sounds making their way through the kitchen door and I took that moment of distraction to extract myself from underneath Rex’s paw. From behind us the sound of the other door opening turned our heads and there, framed in the doorway was the King.

He filled the doorway from top to bottom. He was dressed in his hunting gear; well-worn supple leather boots with fur leggings to keep his feet warm, leggings made from the furs of some unnamed animal, his tunic was a deep green made to help hide him in the forests and on his head his prized hunting cap. His large red beard hung down over the front of his tunic and he had the disheveled look of someone who was not expecting to be seen at this time of night. I looked into his face and saw the lines of worry around his green eyes and realized, at that moment, that my suspicions were correct. There was something afoot here in the castle.

He looked at the three of us huddled in the corner and gave a stern but brief whistle.

“Rex! Bruce! C’mere now.”

With that he turned on his heel and headed back the way he came. Rex followed him immediately. I had luckily been forgotten in the moment. Bruce brushed by me on his way to the door and I heard him growl under his breath.

“I won’t forget this, Jewel. Sleep with one eye open.”

He turned once more at the door and stared hard at me.

“Bruce!! Get over here you stupid mutt!”, I heard the king yell from down the hall.

And suddenly I was alone but I knew I needed to find out what was happening. The commotion in the courtyard was reaching a crescendo but I was curious as to where Rex, Bruce and the King were heading to in such a hurry. And of course there was Garreth. Oh no, Garreth. How was I going to explain to him about the food. This was turning out to be a long night.
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, excellent chapter Traveller.

It's got everything you'd expect from a cat's perspective, yet still managing to keep an intriguing claw within the human events. A hard line to walk but one which you're positively somersaulting along at the moment.

There was no mention of the lady closing the pantry door, so perhaps we can pop in and find a bite of cheese or something for our hardworking spy. Maybe another bite for ourselves too, given the rude interuption to our meal.

Do it quick and secrete the food somewhere hidden incase the door gets closed in the meantime, then run out and find out what's got the court so excited.

Happy Writing.
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the rat will be mightily pissed off about the food, especially as he's given it up to go and eavesdrop on a conversation for Jewel. I expect he'll want a trade off now. Jewel will have to go find some food to appease the rat and get the info off him.

Good chapter, and the DP was just so in character. Serious stuff going on outside, and all the cat thinks about is what to tell the rat about the food! Very Happy
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff there Trav. I don't have anything to add tho, f5 CF all the way here.
Head Eater
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You havvvve been deemed worrrrrrrthy.

Ensurrrrre it rrrrrrremains sssssoooooo.

Welcome to FF Trrrrrravvvvvellerrrrr
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Looks about*

You'll have to do something about the spiders, but it's looking very nice in here!

Congrats Very Happy
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiders? In a Fantasy Forest dwelling? I think not! *haughty* Shoo .. back outside, you naughty eight legged things..

DP: I think Jewel should definitely snatch some food from the pantry for himself and Gareth. Hurry, hurry back out for the information the rat is bringing him. Jewel wants to know what happened to his mistress, his worry is not about the King's court being in an uproar. The two men that Jewel sent Gareth after are the most certain way of getting information. (This is from the cat's POV)
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...gonna give it another day or so before the poll in hopes that someone or somebodies give a couple of other suggestions for the poll...otherwise I will put the poll up with the obvious choices from the story...but I would like to hear some more...-T.
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm, there's gotta be some way we can plan some premptive strike against the dogs too...

There must be some common castle cats, general rat catchers and the like. Perhaps if we get a moment we can try and organise a rebellion against them. Do our business in their kennels, shed some fleas there too.

Just a random thought.
DeadManWalking
Duke of the Mostly Dead

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is still good.

I was expecting for your standard to drop, as it seems impossible to me that someone could write two consecutive chapters at that level.

But I have never been happier to be proved wrong!

No ideas on the DP though.
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright folks...poll's up...not alot of ideas came in this time so I took it on myself to add the 3 most obvious answers...Hope to see more options next time...-T.
hopesfallyn
Visitor

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome story, trav, i love every minute of it!!!

personally, i think going after the dogs is asking for trouble. I also think that Garreth may be some time in eavesdropping, so i think Jewel has time to go scope out the scene in the courtyard, then snag some food and go get Garreth and get the report.

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, my vote is winning. Great chapter traveller, I can't wait to read more of journey's witness. Since he got to witness something happening.
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALright...Poll will be open until I get home from work later tonite...so you got about 14 hours (It is 11am mountain time right now...I get off at Midnight)...Don't let a minority of people make this all important decision for you...Don't forget that one vote can make a difference!!! New chapter will go up shortly after the poll closes or maybe tomorrow...-Traveller
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Cat fans...we are going to the courtyard to check out the commotion...see you there!
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for this but it looks like it will be a few days before the next chapter is up...I hoped to get it up today but that is not going to happen and I am going out of town for the weekend...if I get a chance to do some writing, I will but at the very least, I will get things ready to be posted on Monday or Tuesday...sorry again...-T.
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is, cat fans...Chapter 3...Hope you all enjoy it, the ending feels a little rushed to me but that might be me being overly critical...hope you all enjoy it...can't wait for your comments and suggestions...-T.

Chapter the Third
I watched through a forest of legs, both human and animal, as the King climbed the front stairs of the castle and turned to address the crowd gathered there. He was flanked by Rex and Bruce, and I saw Bruce notice me there and give me a snarl. Stupid dogs.

I had quickly ran from the kitchen after the dogs had left and made my way to the courtyard. Garreth would have to wait. Something momentous was going on here and I knew I needed to find out just what it was.

The castle hallways were deserted except for a multitude of servants running this way and that, obviously preparing for something. Louise passed me on her way back to the kitchens and I briefly thought of following her for a second chance at dinner. I quickly realized that, if whatever was going on was as big as it seems, she would hardly have time for me. I continued out the castle gates and into the courtyard.

My first thought, on reaching the courtyard, was that the festival was about to start again. Almost everybody in the nearby areas had turned out and were milling about, asking questions and getting no answers. Stable-hands were saddling the horses and hooking others up to various carts and wagons. All the horses had that self-important look on their faces that horses always had but I could also see a look of concern on the face of Demetrius, the King’s own huge, black warhorse. I made my way through the sea of legs to where he was tied up and leapt up onto the hitching post to find out what was going on. If anyone would know it was Demetrius.

Demetrius was a giant, even by horse standards and he held the same kingly air about him that his rider had. His jet black hair was groomed to a fine sheen and his mane trimmed to give him a military look. His long, muscular legs looked as if they would never tire or falter and his immense hooves were covered by long black fetlocks, making them appear even larger than they actually were. He was already fitted with his saddle, an ornamental, but effective contraption made of stretched leather over pieces of wood. It’s high back allowed the King to use the impetus of Demetrius to add power to his blows. The two of them, horse and King, made an imposing and dominant team in battle or in parade.

Demetrius, fitting in with his royal stature, was giving out orders to the other animals in the courtyard.

“You there, get your heads up! The humans need our help!”, Demetrius called to a couple of work horses harnessed to a wagon. “And you,” this to a mule who was feeding himself on a patch of thistles sticking up through the cobblestones, “This is no time to be thinking about your stomach.”

“What’s happening, Demetrius? What’s all the hubbub about?” I asked when he had finished berating his subordinates.

Demetrius looked at me incredulously, “You mean you haven’t heard? I thought you would be the first to know.” His voice had that belittling tone that horses are known for. “You should pay better attention to your human, Jewel. The way us horses do. For instance when I am…”

I was saved the rest of the lecture by the sound of three loud trumpet blasts from the front gate of the castle. The King stood before the gathered crowd with his hands raised for attention. By his side were the two strange men that Garreth had been watching. As the noise in the courtyard subsided I saw Garreth looking at me from a dark corner behind them. He had an uneasy look in his eyes that made my stomach shudder from something other than hunger.

The King had the attention of all the humans in the courtyard and he paused to look around at all the faces before he spoke, his voice sounding oddly strained and thin.

“By now many of you have heard the rumours. Journey, my only daughter, is missing.”

I almost fell off the hitching post in my horror. Journey was missing. When I had awoke to find her gone from her bed, I had assumed she had risen to find something to eat or go for a walk to cool down from her earlier outrage. I had not suspected for a moment that she was missing. Guilt ran over me like spilled milk as I wondered if I could have done something earlier. If only I hadn’t been so hungry, then Journey would be…I never finished that thought. I couldn’t bear to think of what could be.

“I appreciate that you have all organized yourselves so quickly in the middle of the night as time is working against us here.” The King continued into the gathered silence. “We will be sending out three search parties along the most obvious routes. Sir Stephen, you will take your men along the North road. Send back word immediately if you find anything…” His voice choked up for a moment before he continued, “…anything at all.”

Sir Stephen stepped forward and smartly saluted his liege before giving a sharp whistle to his troupe, and leaping onto the back of his horse led them off, at full gallop out the main gates and, turning left, headed up the North road, the thunder of their hooves fading in the distance.

The King turned to a group of men, all dressed in green and carrying hunting bows. These men were known for their hunting and tracking prowess in the King’s forests. Their leader, a short, slender man whose name I could not recall stepped forward as the King addressed him.

“Take your Rangers and search every inch of the forests. Do not fail me.”

Without a word, the Rangers turned and ran out the gates, disappearing into the forests that sat so close to the main road.

“The rest of you will come with me down the South road. Mount up. There is no time to lose.

Demetrius took one more look at me as the King mounted him. I could see the pity in his eyes as he was spurred into action and he leapt to the front of a long train of wagons and riders heading right and down the South road.

After the search parties had left, the courtyard was eerily quiet. I could hear the sounds of various animals, still off in their pens but they sounded distant. There was a rushing noise in my ears as my whole world seemed to crash down around me.

Journey was everything to me. She had raised me from a kitten when I had been given to her by one of the multitude of supplicants looking for a favour from her father. She had named me Jewel for the small white marking between my eyes. She said it looked like a diamond set in my golden colored fur. I remember purring with delight at the name. I knew she loved me from that moment on. For years we were inseparable. Wherever Journey went I was always close beside her. I visited many of the neighboring kingdoms with the royal family and always ate from the finest plates, slept on the softest beds and traveled in style. To say my life was pampered would be an understatement.

The thought of living life without her was devastating. And not just for the lack of special privileges. I found I truly cared for this human. I would have to find a way to help her if I could. If I wasn’t too late.

I looked around the courtyard and soon discovered it was not as empty as I first thought. There, walking towards me, across the cobblestones, were those same two men I had seen earlier. They were talking to each other and were trying to conceal two very large grins.

“Are you sure, Father,” Connor, the young handsome one asked as they approached me, “Her disappearing was not part of the plan?”

The short grubby man chuckled as the two passed me on their way to the stables, “This is perfect. No, better than perfect. When you return, having saved the princess, you will be a hero. Then there won’t be any question about you marrying that little…Ouch!”

He grabbed his foot and hopped around like an idiot while I wondered what had gotten in to him. Then I saw a small brown-grey lump scurry away into the stables and laughed to myself at his pain. Good old Garreth had bitten his toe right through his worn leather boots. I felt bad again that I hadn’t been able to get him some dinner from the kitchens. I made a mental note to steal him some of the good cheese next time.

“But Father, how are we going to find her. With all those people scouring the countryside, they are sure to find her first.”

“You just leave that to me, Connor.” He rubbed his toe once more before looking towards the stables. “You just get in there and get our wagon ready. I will be back in a few minutes.” An evil grin crossed his face as he looked back to the castle, “There’s something I need to do.”

With that, the cross-eyed man limped his way back towards the castle and disappeared inside. Connor waited until he was gone, watching him go, before turning and heading into the stables himself. I only hesitated a moment before following him.

The stables were dark and musty with that smell that only comes from being around horses. I paused in the doorway for a moment to look around and saw that the entire stable had been cleared out for the search party. Only one stall was occupied and Connor was heading straight for it.

The horse within the stall, I had never seen before. He was mangy and unkempt, his mane hung shaggily down in front of his eyes. He looked thin and emaciated and had such huge buck teeth. I would have laughed if he hadn’t have looked so pitiful. Connor stroked his muzzle thoughtfully before taking him by his bridle and leading him back outside to where their cart was parked.

I looked up to see Garreth sitting on the fence post of the last stall. He had a mischievous grin on his face and I knew he was congratulating himself for biting Old Cross-eye’s toe.

“Did you thee that Jewel?” He sounded so excited, “He won’t be thaying thoth thort of thingth about the printheth again, will he?"

I chuckled at his exuberance, "You did good, Garreth. Serves him right. Did you find out what they are up to?"

“Did you bring me any food?”

I should have known this was coming. I didn’t want to tell him the truth in case he refused to let me know what these two scoundrels were up to but I didn’t want to lie to my friend either. I figured he would find out soon enough that I failed him so the truth would have to do.

“Unfortunatly, no, Garreth. But it wasn’t my fault. Rex and Bruce were there and they ruined my dinner too. So I barely had anything either. I was going to try to find something more but then I heard all the noise out here.” I hoped this explanation would be enough.

Garreth looked dejected and let out a loud sigh. “That’th alright Jewel. I didn’t exthpect anything anyway. I didn’t really find out much from then anyhow.”

My heart sank at this. Especially now with Journey missing and these two so obviously involved, I was sure Garreth would have overheard the answer.

“Tell me what you did hear Garreth, please.”

The rat looked at me for a long time before he answered. “Well they are definetly not who they thay they are. I heard them thaying that onthe the printheth married the tall one, no one would be able to thtop them from taking over. They thaid that everything wath going according to plan but they had to thtay…what wath the word…vigilante, or thomebody would catch on and then it wath back to the thircuth for both of them. Then one of the guardth came in and thaid the King wanted to thee them and I followed them out here. The retht you know.”

I looked up at Garreth sitting on the ledge and my heart beamed with pride. The little fellow had done good. I now knew that my suspicions were correct. These men were imposters trying to dupe everyone and get the kingdom for themselves They said they would have to go back to the circus if they were caught. They must be from that traveling troupe of performers that were here for the festival. Well, if they are caught, they will be lucky to get back to the circus. I think a trip to the gallows might be more likely.

“You did well, Garreth You more than upheld your side of the bargain. I feel very guilty I could not hold up mine. But now I need to figure out what to do about those two. If they find Journey first, there is no hope.”

“Well, maybe we can find her before they do,” Garreth suggested.

My old friend continued to surprise me today. “Garreth, you are a genius. I could kiss you.”

I thought I saw him blush behind his whiskers and smiled to myself. That was the answer. I would have to head out and track Journey down before anyone else could fiind her.

A noise outside the stables caught my attention and I swung around in time to see Cross-Eyes climbing up into the wagon that Connor had prepared, something blue in his hands.

“What’s that Father?” Connor asked.

“Our insurance policy, Connor. Now get that beast going. I’ll explain on the way.”

With that Connor whipped the sickly horse into a trot and they headed out the gates. I could not see which way they turned from where I was standing. I turned back to Garreth.

“I had better get going. Thank you for all your help Garreth. You are a true friend.” I turned and started to leave but was stopped by Garreth’s whiney lisping voice.

“Not tho fatht, Jewel. I’m coming with you.

I admired his bravery but felt guilty enough about making him miss his meal. I couldn’t make him miss any more.

“You don’t have to do that, Garreth” I said.

“I know I don’t but thothe two impothterth are up to thomething bad and they have made you thad. I want to get them for that.”

I smiled again at this. Sometimes you don’t know who your real friends are until you need them.

“Alright Garreth, you can come,” I agreed, “But we had better get moving. They have a big head start. I don’t know how we will ever catch up.”

“I can help you.”

I leapt at the sound of another voice in the stables. I had thought we were alone. I am not normally superstitious but the sound of that disembodied voice made the hairs on my back stand on end. Garreth looked almost comical as he tried to retain his balance on the ledge. I looked around and still saw no one else but us.

“Wh…who’s there?” I whispered into the silence.

“Just l’il ol’ me.” The voice drawled from one of the stalls on the other side of the stables. Garreth and I raced over to see who it was, relieved at the thought of putting a body to the voice.

We stood side by side on the gate of the stall looking down on the tiniest goat I had ever seen. His fur was black with white patches and he had a long black beard hanging off his chin. Two small horns protruded from his forehead. The horns were quite short, telling me that this goat was still quite young. A rope hung around his neck, tied to a post in the stall and he looked up at us with big eyes that made your heart melt instantly.

“I heard y’all talkin’ ‘bout the princess an’ I wanna help” The kid bleated to us.

“Why would you want to help us? It’s going to be dangerous,” I warned him, hoping to dissuade him

“The princess saved me once an’ if she’s in some sort of trouble, I wanna return the favour. Her father had an inklin’ for some goat meat an the cooks came a’lookin’ or li’l ol Rufus here for his meal. Princess caught wind of it and ran to my rescue. The king was powerful mad, I tell you what, but she wouldn’t let him eat me. I never forgot that. Besides, all them other animals in here always make fun of li’l ol’ Rufus here for being so li’l. I wanna prove ‘em wrong.”

I looked for a long time at the diminutive goat below me. He, too, knew of Journey’s huge heart. How could I say no to him. And besides, I thought, standing around here arguing was only wasting our precious time.

“Rufus, is it?” I asked as he nodded to me. “Well then Rufus, lets get going. Our princess needs us.”

“Yee-haw!!” Rufus exclaimed.

“Garreth, get down there and see what you can do about that rope. I will swing this gate open.”

As Garreth leaped down into the stall and began to gnaw through the ropes tying Rufus down, I began to rock back and forth on the top of the gate, using my momentum to swing the gate just enough that my two friends could slip through the crack. I leaped down beside them and we looked at each other before running out of the stables and standing before the gates.

Garreth was the first to speak the thought that was on all our minds.

“Which way thould we go?”

I looked North, then South, then into the woods.

“Good question Garreth, good question.”

I knew I needed to make my decision quickly. Journey’s life might depend on it.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed May 14, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Traveller
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh,,,me again...realized I forgot to spell check my chapter before posting but it's almost 4 am here...will do some editting soon...please disregard the spelling for now...plot comments would be appretiated though...T.
Smudger
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

This chapter reminds me of Shrek! Going off to save the princess Very Happy

Quite good anyway, and with no obvious reason on which way to go, I'd say South. Through the woods is a blatant place to go hide, so she won't have went that way. Then its a toss up between South and North.

Which Way To Go?
Head across the river and check out the wrecked boat?
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Continue down river in our search for Garreth?
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Head back cross country, cut off the river loop and resume the search for Journey?
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who Voted: Crunchyfrog, DeadManWalking, Eva Ree, Fats_Masterson, Fenris, Mirel, Scheherazade, Smee, Thunderbird

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: