Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Grargoth: The City Between... and YOU!

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Out of Character Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Grargoth: The City Between... and YOU! Reply with quote

Oki, here's the lowdown. I thought it'd be fun to give the readers a fun little bit of power to play with. While the players control there individual actions, you the readers will get to design the game for them, so to speak. I'll start it off simple, and as we go along, you will all get the idea and begin designing things on your own.

Here we go. For each street there are dozens of places the players can end up. I know this will make them sound a little aimless, but I'm gonna let the readers decide where each group ends up. I will outline a destination, and you the readers will vote on which one each group will go to. Eventually, I'll let you guys design these worlds (now won't that be fun!) but for now you'll have to decide on one's I have made.

Good luck, and happy choosing!

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day

Last edited by PopeAlessandrosXVIII on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: First Set Reply with quote

Alrighty, let's start off simple... Three streets, with three worlds apiece.

Normath St.

World: Hubento
Main Race: Humans
Type of Government: Dictatorship

Hubento is a world run by one main government. Everyone is assigned a job at birth, and any rebellion against their preset rolls in the world are most severely punished.

World: Versi
Main Race: Human
Type of Government: N/A

In Versi, humans are little more than lab rats. Years ago, they created a machine to solve all human ailments. Unfortunately, the machine's understanding of ailment was too broad. After solving all medical problems, it began working on what it saw as humanity's biggest sickness, The Human Condition.

World: Dalgas
Main Race: Human
Type of Government: Dictatorship

On Dalgas, being different is a crime. Those born exceptionally beautiful are altered to look “average”. Those who become exceptionally strong are forced to wear weights to encumber their movements. In this way, the world is kept “perfect” so that not one person is better than another.

Mizuri Ave.

World: Phel
Main Race: Humans
Type of Government: Monarchy

Phel, a land of vast oceans, and vaster still wells of knowledge. Every time a new and unique thought is uttered, the one who uttered it is whisked away to a training facility to nurture their ideas. If found useless, the person executed for speaking “falsely”.

World: Klendu
Main Race: Mer-people
Type of Government: Tribal

Small patches of land dot the fathomless ocean known as Klendu. Beneath it's surface, the ocean if filled with life of all kinds. Wisest among it's inhabitants are the Mensa, a race of mer-people. Having warred for centuries, scholars and free thinkers have little place in their society.

World: Memnos
Main Race: Humans/Ottos
Type of Government: Aristocracy/Monarchy

For hundreds of years, the Humans and Ottos have lived in harmony in the world of Memnos. Mighty rivers flowing from one place to another, keeping the flow of goods and information swift and strong. The Ottos live at the peak of the strongest river, high in the mountains, while the Humans care for the lands below.

Bestal St.

World: Fenre
Main Race: Wolfos
Type of Government: Tribal

The lands of Fenre are stained red with the blood of it's people. Every skirmish takes more and more life away from the land. Soon, there will be no life, and the world will die with it's people. Battling their primal instincts, many Wolfos tribes have tried to build a more solid society, but every time, they are torn down by their more vicious cousins.

World: Siri
Main Race: Minscoti/Humans
Type of Government: Aristocracy/Monarchy

The Minscoti, a timid and fearful race, have long lived in the shadows of Siri. Forbidden from reading and socializing with humans, they scurry around in walls and alleys, feeding off the human's leftovers. Humans on the other hand, have many a tale of large rodents roaming the streets. Their eyes reflecting an the moonlight like many a night beast, but with an intelligence like no other animal.

World: Lopea
Main Race: Genbeks
Type of Government: N/A

Living day-to-day, running far across the plains of Lopea, the Genbeks live in constant fear. Among the mindless beast have grown a few young ones with minds of their own. Breaking off from their herds, they wander alone. Easy prey for hungry mouths.

To Be A Knight

Last edited by PopeAlessandrosXVIII on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: First up Reply with quote

M'kay, I see that frist up is the "Team". Consisting of a Bounce teen, Iris, a Matial artist, Jack, and a Pop star, Peter.

Now, it's up to you readers. Where oh where will they go? Any of the nine options are available. I'll be putting up a poll for Five Days Only! Gotta keep things moving.

Have fun!

To Be A Knight
kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
119 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems the poll is closed XD

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Well now... Reply with quote

Looks like they're headed to Versi! Until the adventure in Versi is solved, Iall other players will bo on hold. Don't worrie, I'll get back to you soon. Seeing as this is lvl one, the solution won't be too long in comming! Let's give our crew a "GOOD LUCK!" on their first mission!

To Be A Knight
kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
119 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gives thumbs up of good luck*

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: