Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Save Grargoth! RP Version
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Save Grargoth! RP Version Reply with quote

Welcome to Grargoth! I hope I find you all well. I'm looking for a group of dedicated players to help save the fair city of Grargoth. I'm looking for creative minds who would enjoy exploring Grargoth and all it's secrets.

The city itself is a waystation in between worlds, so you can find anything here. Dragons, demons, elves, cyborgs, dinosaurs, beast men, robots, slug beings...Anything! And hidden in the shadows, watching over everything that happens in his fair city, is The Creator. Sensing trouble coming in the not too distant future, he has sent out invitations far and wide to all worlds, looking for heros to save it!

Rules in my City are simple. No killing. Fighting is only allowed in the many arenas throught the Battle Sphere Gardens. Stealing is strictly off limits. Please pay attentions to worlds that are currently off limits.

If you present your invitation to the Wall, the gatekeeper should be right with you! Each invitation is made for an indesructable metallic backing and durable touch screen face. Any and all questions I'm sure you'll all have can most likly be answered by this device known as a Automated Information Delivery Lieutenant(Or Aidl for short). All interworld travel will be logged into your Aidl.

All new arivals should note that forms of currency in Grargoth include, but are not limited to, precious metals, gems, magic, and stories.

Please keep in mind, there are countless numbers and kind of beings living or passing through Grargoth at any given time, so please try to be considerate of each being you encounter.

I'd like fairly intracate discriptions of you character. There are NO restricions save for one thing....You can not be god. You can be imortal, just not god. I'll put up a template for characters, but you can add anything you like about your character, including back stories and avatars. And here it is!

Name:
Gender(If aplicable):
Phisical description:
Clothing(If Aplicable):
Powers(If applicable):
Why/how you've come to Grargoth:

Fill out this form and you will be assigned someone to inform you of jobs available suiting your individual talents.

Job levels are

Level 1 = nil
Level 2 = fete
Level 3 = nix
Level 4 = pen
Level 5 = banther
Level 6 = plogre
Level 7 = ofus
Level 8 = hepper
Level 9 = miff
Level 10 = xenu

To raise you level you can train and gain abilities at the many gyms and training facilites around the Battle Sphere Gardens. All imaginable magics, martial arts, and weapons play are available to anyone.

In your down time, feel free to visit anywhere you like in this fine City, and remember, anything you can imagine, is real.

Grargoth looks like a extremely large city, filled with skyscrapers and castles, all surrounded by a very tall grey stone wall. The gate only appears for those invited inside. Your invitation is your Aidl.

~The plea: -To all whom will listen, I need your help. My city is falling. Slowly but surely. If nothing is done, it will be gone before the year is out. Anyone, please, this is my final plea. Save Grargoth.-

Please post registrations below! Once approved, you may begin your tale!

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Topics: 20
Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: no one knows...but everyone tends to call him Shadow
Gender(If applicable): n/a
Race: n/a
Physical description: tall, otherwise unknown
Clothing(If Applicable): black shirt and pants, black hooded cloak, boots, and gloves. uses powers to obscure facial features with a black mist.
Powers(If applicable): telekinesis, can instantly move through time and space, able to manipulate the weak minded ((yes, he's a Jedi. XD))
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: I received the call...and I came.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Approved Reply with quote

Aplication approved, you may begin posting any time. Please present your Aidl to the gatkeeper to gain entrance to Grargoth.

To Be A Knight
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im already playing with this character in the other game but I thought Id just apply...

Name: Jack Lee
Gender(If applicable): Male
Race: Asian
Physical description: tall, fit, huge muscles Wink
Clothing(If Applicable): Traditional Martial Arts Robe.
Powers(If applicable): Not really a "power", but he's a Martial Arts expert and a Nine time (and current) World Martial Arts Champion Razz So he possesses all the traits that a Martial Arts champion would possess, like ability to stay calm and think, high ability to concentrate, speed and strength
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: Recieved the call!

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Approved Reply with quote

Aplication approved, you may begin posting any time. Please present your Aidl to the gatkeeper to gain entrance to Grargoth.

To Be A Knight
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*WHOOSH* Shadow lowered his hands from the position he used to travel. He cracked his neck to relieve some of the tension from the voyage. Looking around, he noted that it appeared as though he was in the middle of some desert.

Wait...he thought as he slowly paced sideways. A satisfied smirk crossed his hidden face as he began walking forward. Suddenly, he stopped short and placed a gloved hand flat against an invisible, smooth surface. There you are...

Raising his hand, he concentrated solely on the large object before him. Upon opening his eyes, Shadow found himself standing before a vast wall that he knew surrounded his destination. Looking to his left, he spotted a gate about 500 feet away. Looks like that's where I need to go first...

He clapped his hands together. *WHOOSH*
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Raven NightShade
Gender(If aplicable): Male
Race: Elemental (Fire, Earth)
Phisical description: He is 6' 2'' He has red/green hair all the way down to the small of his back (Which is covered in scars. There are huge scars over his shoulder blades where his wings were torn out by the eldest of his tribe.
Clothing(If Aplicable): He wheres a pair of blue jeans with holes all over and not shirt.
Powers(If applicable): He has the power to create/put out fire at will and the power to move earth and all things on it.
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: I search for the Holy Grail.
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The martial arts champion had never felt so confused before...

He was in the middle of nowhere, and his mind still told him that he was were he needed to be.

Some distance away, Jack had spotted a creature, clad completely in black disappear. Jack wasnt sure what he needed to do and raced to the point where he had seen that man last.

Around 500 metres to his left, Jack saw a gate... and the reappearing form of the black creature. Something told him that they needed to meet, and Jack was already running, determined to meet him before he did his vanishing trick again.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow's keen ears picked up the incredibly smooth and almost inaudible sound of footsteps quickly approaching. Without turning, he reached out with his mind to the person running toward him.

A man...obviously trained in stealth and grace...a good man...great. I will probably be needing a good companion for this quest.

Without a word, Shadow looked to his right. Sure enough, a man in a gi was swiftly approaching.

Shadow waited patiently for him to catch up.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Approved Reply with quote

Angeal Pureheart, Application Approved. You may join the RP at any time.

To Be A Knight
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: DarkBlitz
Gender(If aplicable):N/A
Race: N/A
Phisical description: Not Fixed. Red Photoreceptors act as eyes, rest of the "body" is just dark.
Clothing(If Applicable):N/A
Powers(If Applicable): Can split up and exist as seven different people for atmost 48hrs. Extremely fast. Razorsharp edged hands able to cut through even diamonds,Controls the Wind.
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: Recieved the call.

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Approved Reply with quote

Vishal, Appication Accepted. Feel free to begin at any time.

To Be A Knight
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power. I can sense power.

DarkBlitz swooped lower, parts of his body fell behind him, unable to cope with the speed at which he was travelling. His red photoreceptors scanned the area, and everything in his way, though there was not much in the area he found himself in.

A Desert?

DarkBlitz didn't need to check the call he had recieved. He was far too experienced to sense power when it was there. Right now, he could sense a humongous amount of power, coming, apparently from all dierections, but this failed to confuse DarkBlitz. He'd seen better attempts at blocking down his ability to sense power.

DarkBlitz continued tracking the power down, and he stopped suddenly, causing pieces of his body to fly ahead and then come back and merge with him. This was something DarkBlitz was getting used to. What he saw now was thing that surprised him.

A human. Obviously not the source of power. The tall, muscular man was running apparently nowhere, and he suddenly stopped.Where the hell is he going?! The man apparently had no idea as well, but he suddenly turned to his left and took off.

DarkBlitz turned that way as well and noticed a very dark figure. Non-human. Fun. he thought to himself. He seems quite powerful. Should make a good ally. DarkBlitz also knew better than approaching this dark thing immediately.

Picking up on his pace, DarkBlitz flew towards the dark figure, reaching there before the muscular man did. Hovering high above the dark figure, DarkBlitz waited for the man to catch up.

DarkBlitz chuckled. They have no idea...

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: God Reply with quote

The creator watches as several large powers come together outside his city. From the Center, he sees them converging, and decides it's best to play things safe. 'So much power, must temper it somehow.' Using less than a thought, he sends one of his childern to deal with the New Ones.

===========

Nix takes off from his perch, the nearby people barely glancing up as the firey bird takes flight. 'Another pack of adventururs, yay...' He thinks, less than enthused. His wings, spanning over 15 feet, brush the 5th floor of a skyscraper as he takes a sharp right. 'Why do I have to do the buisy work? Nix over there, Nix don't forget to, Nix....Even my name makes me sound like a gofer....Sigh....Papa sure wasn't in a creative mood when he named me....' Nix's lamenting is cut short as he reaches the outer wall. The dome over the city, visible to only he and his family most of the time, is swirling and darkening slightly directly above the newcomers.

Nix lands on the wall above the beings gathered at it's base. "Yo yo yo! Name's Nix, and welcome to Grargoth, the City Between. I'm just here with a little warning for you all. You guys can scrap it out all you like out here, but once you get inside, you should know something." Nix stretches out his wings, igniting them for a moment before settling them back against his body. "The Creator doesn't allow fighting in the streets, and within the city, he has all the power. We really need your help, but lets keep the obligatory muscle flexing to a minimum, ok?" Nix's shiny black eyes look over the crowd, taking in all he needs before coughing out a small puff of fire and shifting from one talon to the other.

To Be A Knight
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow cocked his head to the side.

"I wasn't planning on fighting," he looked up to the creature hovering silently over him, then to the martial artist who was standing at his side, "unless you gentlemen were."

Looking back to the fiery bird, he held out his hand with the smooth object he'd been given, waiting for the bird's reply.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Nix hops to his left as the Aidl calls the Gateway into existance. The black gleaming iron gates gleam in the mid morning sun. The Gatekeeper, a large winged dinosaur greets the Newcomers. "Welcome all, to Grargoth, the City Between. If you'd all present your invitations, I'll open the gates." Looking up at the floating creature he adds, "I'd appriciate if you'd pass through the gates like the rest. Things need repairing when we get people going over the wall."

Nix chuckles. "I never said you would fight. But I just do as I'm told. Well, I'm off!" In a flury of feathers and fire, the large bird takes off back towards the inner city.

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven stood outside a vast wall, pulls out his Aidl, and calls forth the Gate Keeper. With the sound of metal on metal a giant bleck gate that seemed to be made of metal and human bones appeares before him. "Gate Keeper! I present to you my key to opening your gates!" He yells to the Gate as he still holds out his Aidl. "Open your gates and allow me enterance!" He demanded.

With heavy groaning and high pitched screaches the Gate slowly opens and Raven passes through. Now on the other side he looks around. Spotting an area where he saw clothing hanging in a window he walks over and enters. "Hello?" He called and waited for someone as he browsed the racks for somthing that might fit him for now until he could could get enough money saved up to buy something specific for Elementals.
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack looked at the man who called himself "Shadow" and knew that he wasn't human. A huge bird had just arrived and delivered a message and along with Shadow, Jack had presented the gleaming object that he had clenched in his hand.

Jack was hoping that a few of the rivals would be human, but if theye weren't, Jack figured he'd have an advantage since they would be underestimating him. With his amazing levels of practice, his skill, speed, ability to think and strength far outshone any other human.

But that was about it. He realized he needed to maintain a good relationship with his super allies.

"No, I wasnt planning on fighting here, either" Jack replied.

By then, Jack and Shadow had entered The City Between.

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Note: Watch the God Moding Vikas-kun*

+++++++++++

The Creator sighs as one of his children pulls up an alternate gate for a newcomer. 'Must watch him, yes, he seems to be swaying' He watches the dark one and the strong one enter, his heart warming.

===========

A large, 6 foot tall cockroach walks out of the back room of his clothing store. "Welcome welcome! " He criese, his voice low and raspy, every other sylable a click. "How may I help you, young Elemental?" The insect's large multifacited eyes gleaming in the dim store lights.

===========

A few people glance in Shadow and Jack's direction, offering raised hands and friendly shouts of greeting. The area of town seems to be a buisness area, with large skyscrapers all around. A park can be seen in the distance to the right. A few sprites flitter past the two, giggleing to themselves over somthing or another.

To Be A Knight
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkBlitz swoops down to the gates, and hands over the object that was in his 'hand'.

Entering Grargoth, DarkBlitz followed the other newcomers, unsure of how a friendly approach.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**i'm ok with the little stuff Vikas, =) no harm no foul. Wink **

Shadow walked alongside the human next to him. The energy he was perceiving was enormous compared to others he knew. Shadow had a distinct love of the human race. On several worlds, across several galaxies and dimensions, he'd fought alongside them in some of the most fearsome, deadly wars known to the worlds. Though they were sometimes the fastest to succumb to corruption, they also had the potential for such purity and greatness. With this one's power, he could go either way, but Shadow perceived a good heart in him and didn't worry too much.

As the two of them walked, they were greeted by many strange individuals...including a man who looked like a giant hamburger... This was nothing new to Shadow, however. He'd encountered far stranger in the course of his travels. He nodded his hooded head silently, respectfully in response to the greetings.

Falling slightly behind in pace, he allowed Jack to lead. Shadow was still unsure of his purpose here, and until the time that he was shown, he had no desired direction. He still felt the creature behind him, but chose to let him decide when he wished to join them.
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven recoiled a bit at the sudden appearence of a giant talking cockrach, but regained his composure quickly. "Uh, yes. I need a bit more suitable clothing. Something that fits better until I can get clothing more... Species specific. Unless, that is, you have such clothing here?" He asked with a little bit of hope. 'If anything else I can always pull out one of my rare volcanic glass peices and see if it is worth anything here.' He though to himself while awaiting his answer.
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Topics: 5

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope it's not too late! Very Happy Passed the test and I'm doing as promised. Wink

Name: Yuri Mekriov
Gender(If aplicable): Male
Age: Looks 25-ish, he doesn't know his own age, amnesiac
Race: Cyborg

Phisical description: Medium built, not too muscular, but low fat. Under the skin is mostly mechanical/hybrid

Clothing(If Aplicable): Charred and dirty tuxedo, burnt so that most of the leggings and sleeves are gone. Black shoes, scratched and almost falling apart.

Powers(If applicable): General stamina and strength improvements, capable of brief bursts of very great energy. Able to store weapons inside the mechanical parts of his body. Virtually immortal because of the mechanical stuff, but in spite of his great durability not indestructible.

Why/how you've come to Grargoth: Woken up with amnesia, with some strange thing called Aidl with a name on it, presumably his.

Beyond Good and Evil
Could it be that being good is not good at all?
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Approved Reply with quote

Cyberworm, Application Approved! Feel free to begin gaming any time.

To Be A Knight
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Topics: 5

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My... Now that's a big door."

I look up and down the massive creation before me.

"Hello?" I hear only echoes.

Beyond Good and Evil
Could it be that being good is not good at all?
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**sorry about the god mode-ing**

Jack and Shadow were greeted by lots of people and Jack politely greeted them back.

A few seconds later, Jack realized that Shadow was not next to him. Jack spun around to check.

"Uh... coming?!"

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow nodded and held his hand forward in an "after you" gesture.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Cyberworm*

The Gatekeeper looks down on the youn bot at his gate. "Hello there! Welcome to Grargoth, the City Between!" If you'll just show me your invitation, I'll open the gates." The large dino's smile shows many teeth-like ridges along it's beak.

+++++++++

*Vikas & Andolyn & Vikas*

A tall man with long deep purple ringlets walks over. His reflective blue sircoat and fluffy white cravat give him a genuenly gentalmany look. With a florish, he removes his matching top hat, and bows low. "My name is Melusia Von Bedevest mon Shadow. A pleasure to meet you!" Standing up, he smiles at Shadow, revealing sharp canines. "I will be your handles here in Grargoth, the city between, if you'll have me. There are others, but I'm sure we'll get along famously." Turning to Jack, he nods his head. "Your handler should be along shortly my good sir." Doning his hat once more, he returns his gaze Moves to DarkBlitz. "I am also your handeler mon DarkBlitz! How good of you to be together for this! Much less running about." His smile shines out once again towards the dark figure in the back. "Have you any questions for me mon Shadow, mon DarkBlitz?"

++++++++

The cockroach nod, smiling(Not that one could tell). "We do cary a small selection of elemental wears on this rack over here." He hisses, indecating a rack near the back. "Why don't you select somthing to your liking? Otherwise, I can tailor you somthing specific."

To Be A Knight
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow raised an unseen eyebrow, then shifted his eyes over to the human before nodding.

Well, isn't this interesting? He thought, shifting his body to look back at the...he hadn't actually decided what the creature was yet...behind him. He jerked his head in the direction of the well dressed man before them in a "let's go" motion. Being one of few words, he sighed heavily, waiting to see what the creature's response would be.
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No better time. My cover is blown anyway. DarkBlitz thought.

DarkBlitz floated right next to Shadow, and waited. I have a great ally now. DarkBlitz thought to himself, one of his eyes fixed on Shadow. Then looking at Jack, DarkBlitz realizes that the man was stronger than any other human he'd ever seen.

What a trio. we're nothing like each other...

Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dark haired man walks over to the rack and spots a few garments that he liked. "Hmmm I like this one, this one, and that one there." He said indicating to the three the he liked the most. The first one was a one peice red garment that had dragons sewn into it. The second was a skirt type deal that had that ability to flare if spun fast enough. The third was a a emerald sash made of a meterial that appeaerd to be silk. "I wish to have them tailord into a one peice outfit. The main point being the hem of the skirt thing. I want the metal there to be resistant to very high temperatures and sharp as you can get them. The sash can be as it is, and the top I would love for you make a couple of natural looking holes in the top. The more skin exposed the more power I can draw forth when fighting." He said before placing his hand inside his chest and pulling out a large peice of volcanic glass naturally smooth. "Will this cover the cost?" He asked caustiosly.
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Topics: 50

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mr. Biz
Race: Vampire
Phisical description: Mr. Biz stands at approximately 5'11. He has bright red hair that is usually tied back in a ponytail and is usually sporting a fedora. He has a line painted coming down from each eye as well as coming up from his mouth, giving him the appearance of a gothic clown. His eyes are a bright blue color with a slight glow, giving them an other worldly color
Clothing(If Aplicable): His wardrobe consists of a Black t-shirt, black jeans, a pair of combat boots and a black wool trenchcoat.
Powers(If applicable): Superhuman speed and agility, Can transform into mist, Immortal, Can smell blood
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: Received the call.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Approved Reply with quote

misterbiz, you application has been approved. Feel free to spread terro- I mean join anytime!

To Be A Knight
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sudden mist appeared in front of the gates. Even though it appeared to be quite normal, there was something wrong with it. It started to swirl and to darken until it appeared to be more like smoke. the mist continued to gather and move until it started to take a form. After several moments it all gathered at once and where the mist was once gathering was now a dark and forever smiling individual. Mr. Biz looked at the gate and smiled some more, giving him a chesire cat like look upon his face. He moved to the edge of the gate and looked up at it.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Angeal Pureheart*

The large insect picks up the shiny bauble and looks it over turoughly. "High quality. Dense but not foggy. Yes yes, this will do." He snatches up the garments indecated. "I'll have this ready in about an hour." He hands back the glass. "You can pay me then." He hisses. "You may wait here, or I can ping your Aidl when ready." With that, he skitters into the back of the shop with the garments.

*misterbiz*

The Gatekeeper can't stop himself from chiuckling at the sleu of dark New Ones. "Welcome, my dark friend, to Grargoth, the City Between. If you'll just show me your invitation, I'll open the gate, and you can be on your merry way!"

To Be A Knight
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Biz pulled the invitation from his pocket and held it out toward the gatekeeper. "You mean this?" he said, letting out burst of high pitched laughter, that was seemingly made for no reason.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*misterbiz*

"Yes yes, that's the one. Keep it close, for it's more help than it looks to be." The Gatekeeper replies. Raising a clawed wing, the dino pulls a small lever beside the archway. " Come on in to Grargoth, the City Between!" Beyond the gate, you see a small band of people/beings milling around, one of whom shares a strange scent with you.

To Be A Knight
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Biz put the invitation away and gave a nod and a bow as the gate opened. gave the gatekeeper a wink as his body started to turn into mist. The mist flowed past the gate and through the city. It gathered around Shadow's feet before quickly gathering up as Mr. Biz took his human form. "That thing was right, there are others about."
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes, yes, that will do." He said as the man left. "What else might I need? How about some direction as to how to make money..." He pulls his Aidl up and speaks to him. "Aidl. How do I go about makeing money in this land?" He asked it straight forward.
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow frowns as he sees a dark mist gathering around his feet, then raises unseen eyebrows as the mist turns into a man...well...more of a humanoid, he would say...he had a human appearance, but the power signature was definitely inhuman.

Well, isn't that interesting...he thought.
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: