Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Save Grargoth! RP Version
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have a question" DarkBlitz said.

"Why the hell are we here?"

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Topics: 20
Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question posed was a good one...and one to which Shadow did not have an answer, so he remained silent, waiting for someone to speak up with information.
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Topics: 50

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Tis a very good question. I don't have an answer but then again, does anybody really have any answers to anything? Do you know what you are going dream tonight? What color your socks will be in the morning? Whether or not the killer turtles of the seven and a half dimension are going to sweep upon us with their forks of fury?" Mr. Biz said before laughing maniacally as if he had made some grand joke.
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maniac.. DarkBlitz thought.

He didn't like people trying to answer questions that weren't asked to them. He also didn't like people who made lame jokes and then laughed their heads off.

DarkBlitz continued to stare at Melusia Von Bedevest, who had asked them if they had any questions.

Patience...

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Topics: 20
Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow wasn't quite sure yet how to react to the new man in front of him. Though he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips at the maniacal rant he'd just gone into.

Have to keep an eye on this one...He's interesting.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Angeal Pureheart*

-Aidl-
Well, there are several different ways! Easyest way is to contact your handler, which should be looking for you by now, and ask him what jobs are avalible! As far as I can say, there are local, off world, and hero jobs!

*Andolyn, Vikas, Vishal, misterbiz*

"Now now, no reason to be harsh." Melusia chirps. "I can answer all I can, and I will. While I can say with cirtanty that you all have your own reasons for being here, I will tell you why you were called." A large, muscular woman walks up and stops behind Jack, her eyes trained on Melusia. He sraightens his hat before continueing. "The thing is,"His voice drops from it's jovial tones to one more low and serious, "Grargoth has been having trouble latly. I can't go specific, it's against the Papa's rules, but I can say that heroes are just what we need right now."

Melusia coughs and leans against a nearby lamp post. "There is, a kind of energy this city needs to survive. Now, not even I know just what this energy is, but I DO know that due to cirtain unsavory happenings spreading out through the worlds, it is in decline. Because of this, my brother..." His voice trails off, and his eyes close for a moment. With a quick shake, he opens his eyes again. "We need your help to create more of the energy. Papa has devised thousands of missions that will bring the balance back, but alas, my siblings and I can not leave the City."

A hint of his old boisterous grin returns, "Otherwise I'd go out and slve this all myself! But, anyway, acording to Papa, just being here is a great boost in power, so if any of you just feel like working around town, it's understandable. We already have homes prepaired for each of you, and all basic amenities are taken care of dayly." His grin returns full force. "Now, you three," He pulls out what looks like a larger verson of an Aidl, "Shadow, DarkBlitz, and Mr. Biz, are on my chart while...."

The woman finaly speaks up. "This here's Jack, ain't that right?" She says, clapping a hand on the slightly shorter man's shoulder.

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack had no idea what was going on.

First it was the appearance of DarkBlitz, who seemed to be the explanation for Jack having a feeling that someone was following him. Then, it was the maniac calling himself "Mr. Biz" who made lame jokes and thought that he was being funny.

Jack didnt even want to turn around to face the woman behind.

"Yes, I am" he said his eyes still trained on Melusia. "And I have a question.. What is going on and Who is that behind me?" he continued in his slightly accented english

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

The large woman spins Jack around so they're facing one another. "Name's Husky, and I'll be your handler! Sorry for all the oddities, but that's just how this place is!" She jerks her head in Melusia's direction. "Don't mind my bro and his weirdos, we can figure out what cha wanna do here between us 'Lowly humans' as they say." Melusia rolls his eyes, clicking his teeth lightly in his sister's direction.

***Vikas Translation***

The large woman spins Jack around so they're facing one another. "Name's Husky, and I'll be your handler! Sorry for all the oddities, but that's just how this place is!" She jerks her head in Melusia's direction. "Don't mind my brother and his weirdos, we can figure out what you want to do here between us 'Lowly humans' as they say." Melusia rolls his eyes, clicking his teeth lightly in his sister's direction.

To Be A Knight

Last edited by PopeAlessandrosXVIII on Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**please correct the spellings and the grammar/ re write that part.... I couldnt get anything except she's my handler**

Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven looks around trying to find a handler. Whatever that was. "Handler huh? So I am some sort of pet now?" He asked it. A bit irritated and needing a 'Handler'.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Angeal Pureheart*

A drop dead, sexy babe walks into the shop. Her violet hair cascades down her back like sonic the hedgehog's spikes, fanning out between her nine thin bright green fox tails. Al light blue tank top barly contains her generous endowments, stretching the fabic tight. Her tigh black leather jeans have several holes in them, quite obviously not for fasion reasons for each split has waht seems to be dried blood around the entire circumfrence. The amount of dirt on her small feet make her pale skin almost vanish beneath the filth.

"Hey there! You're my new recrute aincha!" She grins with her mouth shut, a single canine poking out beneath thin lips. "I heard what you said before, and you got it all wrong!" She leans in his direction, closing a single eye and waggling a finger. "You're no pet! It's more like I work for YOU!" She sighs, still quite boisterous. "It's called "Handler" 'cause it's our job t take care of anything you need, as far as info and job getting goes! Y'know, we "handle" things!" She flicks her tick bangs back away from crimson eyes and asks. "Any more questions?"

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven stares at this bodacious babe in front of him. "First off are those things natural? And secondly. What is your name? I am Raven. Raven NightShade. Pleasure to meet you." He said as he tucked his head down with a curtious bow.
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Topics: 5

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yuri's" mind was still clouded, but he didn't have anything on him, so he decided to show the only new thing he had. That strange "Aidl" thing, as it flashed on it's screen. He raised it up, hoping that the creature can see it since he couldn't move any closer to it.

Beyond Good and Evil
Could it be that being good is not good at all?
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Angeal Pureheart*

The girl rolls her eyes to the first question before answering, "Name's D'doria Ivelic. Be nice meetin' you!" She copies his bow with just a nod.

*Cyberworm*

The Gatekeeper smiles, his clawed finger reaching up to open the large iron gates by pulling his little lever. "Welcome new one, to Grargoth, the City Between!" He chimes, indecating the open gateway. Don't forget to hold on to that little thing!" The Gatekeeper's eyes return to the empty plain behind the little one.

To Be A Knight
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still observing the creature while walking through the gates, Yuri stumbles and grazes a few other creatures along the way. His gaze then turns to the wonders of the streets, creatures, signs and architecture. The signs didn't interest him as much as the other two, though he didn't know why.

He sees a sign "We accept stories!". His logic tells him they use stories as currency, which is a bit unusual. Seeing he has no gems or anything at all for that matter, he enters the nearest bar to try and "earn" some.

Beyond Good and Evil
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven looked at her. "Mind if I just call you Dori? It would make things so much easier." And. When you say jobs what exactly do you mean? Does it involve fighting?" He asked a bit to excitedly.
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Cyberworm*

The bar is filled with all maqnner of creature. Witches and hob goblins. Faries and talking clocks. There are many strange and foriign smells in the air that cause your nose to tingle. The being behind the bar calls out when he sees you. "Oi! What can I get you?" The giant multilegged creature stands polishing several glasses at once, as well as three places on the bar. His multifacited eues flow a light orange.

*Angeal Pureheart*

D'doria chuckles. "Sure, Dori works. As for jobs, thay are all kinds, and any kinds. If you're keen on fighting I have offworld battle support quests and Arena freebattle openings." She flicks her hair over her shoulder with a grin. "There are a few other violent jobs, but I'm sure you're not quite ig enough yet."

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmmmm... Off world jobs? Do I get to hurt people?" He asked a bit of a girn on his face as he asked. "I may not seem like it but I do enjoy fighting." He points down to his flat and lightly toned tummy and muscular chest and turns around showing off all of the hundred scars on his back and shoulder blades. "As you can see I have done my fair share. Of losing as well. If there is a job where I get a chance to use my powers of Fire and Earth then please do tell me that I can do it. If I don't use my powers every so often I get back-up. It happens to us younger Elementals until we attain the ability to absorb the contact supply of energy from the world around us and disperse it back out into the energy world witout having to use our powers. Speaking of which." He looked around and felt a small chill. "It is a bit too cold for my taste..." He closed his eyes and the air round him began to warm to a nice 90 degrees F. "Much better" He smiled cheekily.
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri examines the creature, and strange information pops up in his view, like the creature's approximate height, build and so on. Though not to appear strange, he speaks, while still looking around, pretending to observe the surroundings but in truth looking at all the extra information he was getting.

"Yes... I have a request to make. Seems like I'm a stranger in a strange land, and though one would think I'd fit, I find myself at a loss. Could you help me by lending some information? And, of course, some tips on how to acquire currency here. I reckon I'd need them for some decent clothing."

Beyond Good and Evil
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkBlitz was still waiting for instructions.

Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack looked at his handler concealing his surprise.

Pushing his handler a few metres away from all the others he whispered, "You're supposed to do what I want you to, right?!"

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Angeal Pureheart*

D'doria begins fanning herself. "Well, there are a few jobs that will most likely require some butt kicking." Pulling out her own Aidl, she pops out the stilus and begins scrolling through a list of jobs." I have 2 here at your level.....One is liberateing a band or artists from a stronhold, and the other is settling a war between two countries....which do you prefer?"

*Cyberworm*

Thebartender cocks his head to the side. "Well," he hisses, "If you are new here, there will be someone coming along soon to help you out with that particular stuff." The large insect looking creature looks about. "Making money is rather easy, but the currencies in this town are somthing of an enigma. Anything made or grown by the Creator's people, are free. It's only offworld stuff that costs anything. But then again, most shops are ownbed by offworlders." The bartender chuckles. "Here, have a drink on the house while you wait for your handler, alright?" The large insect sets down a light glowing green drink on the bar with one hand, and gestures to a barstool with another.

*Vikas*

Husky smiles. "Well, in a manner of speaking. I'm here for what you need me for. Got anything in particular in mind my man?"

To Be A Knight
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack pushed his handler out of earshot of everyone.

"Listen. I want us to stick around with them. If that aint possible, I understand, but I really think I would be needing the company of one of those supers. I have something special in my mind."

Jack gave a wry smile.

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Vikas*

Husky grins, "There's no problem with running around with them over there. Papa just insists that the real humans have human handlers." Husky looks over at the group of rather dark looking newcomers. "Looks kida shady to me, but my brother there seems to think they're ok. He knows these kinds of things." She looks back at Jack. "So, any other private questions?"

To Be A Knight
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nothing Private as of yet. Though I'd really like to be given some data on what's going on". Jack gave a stiff nod.

Jack turned around and looked at Mr.Biz, whose back was facing him. Jack grinned.

Lets get busy

Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri smiles, feeling really welcome among all the various beings, and even more so by being greeted so heartily by the different looking bartender. Feels like home, though it really shouldn't. He nods politely with a smile and sits down.

"Thank you, I could really use a drink now." He sits on the barstool and takes a light sip, savouring it. "From what I hear, one kind of currency here are stories. Could you tell me something about it? Like, how it works, how it is "earned", or how valuable are those?"

Beyond Good and Evil
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Vikas*

Husky follows the martial artist back towards the group. "Well, basic layout for what's going on here is, the Creator is gathering together as many beings of the appropriate energy to try and save our City." Husky reaches up and scratches her head. "I'm not possitive how this is all going to help, but I trust Papa knows what he's doing!"

*Cyberworm*

The bartender hold up a hand, "One sec" Shuffling down the bar, he deals with another cusomer for a few seconds before coming back. "Sorry bout that. Anyway...Story woth, huh? Well, I gess that's the most flexable form of currency here, but over all, iff it's a decent sized story, that the one you're trying to purchase somthing from, most likely, the worth is limitless. One story per perchase type of thing."

The doo to the bar opens, and small boy enters. Clad in a solid bright red, old fasiond looking clown suit, with matching stocking cap, the boy whips his head back and forth a few times before his eyes come to rest on Yuri. "Found you!" he cries before running over and jumping on the barstool next ot the newcomer. "Hi! My man's Treml! I'm new at this, but I'll do my best! I'll be your Handler. I hope we can be friends! Um.." Treml fires off one thing after another before stopping to think. "I, ummm, an suppose to aaask..." He closes his eyes in consentration. Suddenly, they pop open and he nearly falls off his stool. "Oh yeah!" He looks up at Yuri, "Do you have any questions for me?"

To Be A Knight
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri looks at the boy and smiles.

"Well, hello yourself! You are not human, right? And is there a way I could get something decent to wear? I can't ask you serious questions when I'm half-naked on a barstool drinkink."

Beyond Good and Evil
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Cyberworm*

Treml hops of the barstool giggleing. "Nope nope, not quite human!" Thinks hard, "I really have no idea what I am, other than a child of Papa!" The boy grabs hold of Yuri's hand and pulls him out of the bar. The bartender waves as they exit. "Clotings, covering, and nicetys for coverings! That would be...." Treml pulls out what looks like a very larger version of an Aidl. After poking it a few time, he takes a tighter grip on the newcomer and suddenly they're both floating. After a few seconds of hovering, a large ball appears below them. "Alright! Papa has a stor around here, so we'll go there!"

The floating ball takes off down the street, weaving between cars, and over, under, and through other modes of transportation on the buisy road. After a few minutes the boy cries out, "Here we are!" and without warning, pulls Yuri off the ball a full 10 feet to the ground. They manage to land safely outside a basic wear clothing shop. "Go on it! I'll wait here! Pick out anything you like. This is one of Papa's depos, so everything's free!"

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His eyes light up when he heares wthe words "Settle a war" come from her lips. "So... All I gotta do it settle this war? Which side wins? How do I know which side is the right side? Or do you want me to observe both sides and then make a choice on which side has the better ideals?" He asked getting more and more excited about being able to go under cover.
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His head still woozy from the excitement and strangeness of such easy flight, Yuri nodded, confused. "Thank you... Much obliged..."

He stumbled a bit and looked around. He picked out some nice black boots, white pants and a white shirt to match. Since the pants were just a bit wide, he took a black belt as well. He then remembered that he has nothing to carry stuff in, so he picked a simple pack that ran diagonally across his back, easily reached. It cuffed on the front diagonally as well.

He looked left and right, and thanked the person at the counter. He peeked outside to find the boy and he asked "Well, what do you think?"

He also thought about what to ask the boy. "Say, I have a few questions now that I'm not naked. Could you tell me what happened to me? I... I don't remember anything before this world. All I know is that I was charred, like some fire got me."

Beyond Good and Evil
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack reached the group and turned to face Husky. "Yes, I kinda got that. But We're supposed to save your city from What?!"

Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas, annoyed at not getting a reply for 2 weeks poked at Pope...

Oh sorry, stuck in the RP mode. Anyway... yeah...

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Angeal PureHeart*

D'doria smiles, flicking her hair back with mock florish. "Papa says you'll know which side. I don't know how Papa knows these things, but he does!" Pulling the job up on her Aidl, she taps a few times on the screen and a small slip of paper slides out. "Here's your job, and where to go for the transport! Would you like to check out your appartment first, or just rush on to the job?

*Cyberworm*

Treml grins and nods. "Nice nice. Very you!" Cocking his head at the second question, Treml floats his ball around to the back of Yuri and says, "Well, Papa prolly knows, but he buisy, so I'll just check myself!" The clown boy fiddles with the back of Yuri's neck for a few seconds and suddenly the bot man goes ridged. "Sorry, have to freeze you like that so I don't do any damage while 'm fiddling around in here!" Clicking buzzing and whirring sounds come from behind Yuri. "Well, some of your memory is fried...Scratch that, MOST of it's fried....here" A few clicks and clacks ensue imediatly followed by the feeling of being moch more clear headed. Yuri can moce again. Floating back around to the bot's front, Treml holds up a few chunks of warped and scorched metal and plastic. "I can analize these here. I don't have the equipment. BUT! If you let me take these I can get as much info off them that is worldly possible!" Without waiting for an answer, the boy slips the mangles messes into an invisaable pocket on his outfit. He thinks for a few seconds. "Papa made a place for you over in the industial district, and" he pulls out a much larger version of Yuri's Aidl from another invisable pocket, "I have a list of jobs you can do. What cha wanna hear about first?" Treml bounces up and down excitedly.

*Vikas*

Husky shrugs. "Don't know exactly. Papa's kinda secretive about it. He says the less people that know, the safer the city is." Lookign around in a shifty manner, she adds in a loud whisper, "Besides, there are ears all over this town. Never know who's litening." With a jab of her finger she points at a large man sized ear with wamrs and legs walking accross a nearby street. "All I, or any of us fer that matter, really know, is that something bad is going down, and if we don't start reverseing the effect, Grargoth, the city between, will die within' a year. Takeing Papa, and all us kids with it. Not really sire about the immigrants, but Papa says any child born hear will most likely follow us to our graves." Husky shudders, a gleam of fright passing before her eyes.

*Vishal, Andolyn, misterbiz*

Melusia wanders over to his sister and gives her a firm hug, his fingers barely touching around her super muscled torso. "It's alright sister. These fine fellows here will team up and solve this mess. Or," turning to the small group of New Ones he smiles, "they'll at least help the issue." Pulling up his Aidl, Melusia begins checking trough it for each individual's information, while his sister mirrors his actions. "You've each been assigned a home. You know, just to start out. Your Aidl's can provide you information on them and, well," Looking up at the group, he chuckles, "almost everything else you need to know about the City." Chewign on his stilus with a fang, he glances over at his wards. "I have a list of jobs you guys can do. Both seperately and together." Nodding at Jack he adds, "Don't worry, you're on the team roster too, heheh." Looking between the ones gathered he smiles his 100 wat smile and suggests, "What don't you guys discuss your next step?"

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven smiled at her. "Nah, I will just go to this job and wreak some havok!" He then proceded to make a very shirll sounding laugh and took off giggling like a high school girl running to said destination to take off for the job. "Ima go end a war! Woo! Woo!" He began to chant as he ran through the streets. His happinessso high everywhere he steped brilliant flowers grew and sparkled.
Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri blinks, and blinks again.

"Now, this is way better!" He clenches his fist. "So, I'm not human. I am, but not completely. I see. I still don't know how it came to this, or why there's wires in my neck... but at least I'm alive."

He turns towards Treml. "Industrial zone? What would be my assignment there? I mean, what am I to do there? As for the jobs, pop up the most important one." He smiles.

Beyond Good and Evil
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

*Raven*

D'doria watches the elemental skip off, grinning at his over enthusiastic response. With a chuckle, she shimmers out of sight. As the boy runs along, the Aidl chimes in:

Aidle:
-Warning, approching destination-

Seconds later Raven falls through a puddle into a new world. With a sligh floating under water feeling, the boy fulls with a large sploosh into a moving body of water. Just wide enough to be called a river, the locals flee from the event.

*Cyberworm*

"Oh!" Treml exclaims, "No assignment there, that's where your home is! It's a nice appartment above a parts store. It's reserved for heros like you, ya'know?" the boy spins around once on his ball before comming to rest in a crosslegged position. Holding up what looks like a much larger version of the device known as Aidl he scans the display fer several seconds before plopping it down in his lap. "Yer first job is on the planet called Hansang. There you have to help the Germagons figure out how to stop the drout they've been having so that thier crops can be planted. It's kinda time restrained, so you may wanna get to it right away." Huccuping slightly, Treml grins wide. "Most drouts are natural, but Papa says this one is different. And here, "A small slip of paper pops out of the side of the large Aidl, "Is where you need to go to find that world's portal!" Snatching up the paper, he hands it to Yuri. "All ya gotta do is feed it into the intake on the side of yer Aidl, and it can guide you there. Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Aidl some stuff. It's amazing how much info I managed to pack into those things!" Flopping over on his stomach, he props his head up on his hands. So, any more questions for me?"

To Be A Knight
Angeal PureHeart
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
74 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven laughed and coughed as he swallowed some of the water by accident. "Well THAT was interesting. Now where am I?" He asked out loud to no one in particular. "Hmm" Looking around he saw some people who had not fled and were just looking at him in awe. Climbing out of the river he walked ober to them and slowly heated his body to evaporate the troublesome water. "Hello good people! Could you be so kind as to point me to the nearest war?" He asked them casually as he steamed his way to them.
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wow... It's gonna be hard to work will all that secrecy" Jack grinned.

His training of body and mind, though would help Jack around the way and Jack knew it. He took a deep breath and focussed himself...

Relax......

Cyberworm
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
726 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri nodded to himself, with a slight humm in his throat.

"So, most of the information I need for getting to the mission site is in the Aidl? I don't suppose I need anything in particular for it?"

"If I already have what I need, I'll start with it right away. We'll hopefully see each other again, right Treml?"

He smiled.

Beyond Good and Evil
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: