Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
A Wrinkle In Time!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Topics: 3

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: A Wrinkle In Time! Reply with quote

Description :

You are part of a group of people who have been abducted by the government, and placed in a large windowless room with one imposing steel door.

In the center of this room is a kind of vest placed on a pedestal. None of you know what to make of it so you leave it alone.

You are given plenty of water, and food that could be considered gourmet, but day after day you are still trapped in this metal box. You fear sooner or later you will go insane.

After what you assume is two weeks, you hear a noise at the single door leading outside the room. Then you see the telltale sparks of welding. You are being sealed into this place....

The next day a voice comes from the ceiling speakers which you just now notice. And it say's. "The Vest Is Your Key To Freedom. Learn what it is or die in this room. You will only be fed for two more days."

Everyone scrambles to the vest to find that inside is a small dial with a digital screen above it. The vest itself is quite heavy, and you assume it is because there are computer components of some kind inside it.

Someone says "What is it?" and another who had introduced himself as Logan Kane says "I dunno but I am putting it on." He flings it around his shoulders and places his arms through the sleeveless sleeves.

You all are afraid that you will lose out on getting freed and just then Logan turns the dial. It reads 2040, and a woman's computerized voice repeats the numbers. "You have chosen twenty-forty. Please standby."

You are confused.....and then the voice returns. "Commencing in 3....2....1.." and suddenly Logan is gone. No flash of light, no boom, just POOF.

You are now almost at the edge of despair. Is he the lucky one? Will we all die in this pla.....

You are cut short by the sudden re-appearance of Logan. He is out of breath. Huffing and puffing he says"Damn they were trying to kill me!"

He opened the vest and pointed at a red button marked -Recall-. "I'm lucky I pressed this button when I did.......and.......I think I was in the future...."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Midnight
Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Okay first time attempting this. Lets see.)

A slender female steps out from the shadows, dressed in black jeans and a hoodie. Her jet black hair seems to float behind her which leaves black and silver shadow trails as as she walks forward.

"The future?" She asks Logan calmly.

She recieves nothing but a look of shock from Logan and realises that she had not introduced herself.

"Oh. Apoligies, my name is Midnight and I'm assuming, just like everyone else in this room, recall nothing of how I came to be here. Besides that, could you explain what happened exactly?"

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ok Midnight)

Logan looks at the woman just introduced to him, and wonders why he has never seen her in this room before. oO Either way she is cute Oo. (OOC oOTextOo is your thoughts.)

Yeah, the future. I think. When I happened to look at the sky I could see that the moon had broken in two pieces. Then a bunch of weirdo's came screaming down the path in what looked like a hillbilly's version of the Bat-mobile. I was gonna wait but some freaky haired guy popped out of the top with a HUGE gun. He started shooting on my direction, and so I hid behind a tree. I then looked in the vest and noticed the -recall- button. I figured I'd push it because wherever it brought me couldn't be worse than the situation I was in. And then shazam, I'm back here.

He looked deeply into the dark haired beauty's eyes for a moment then he shook his head as if to shake off a head full of snow. "Oh yeah, and look at this."

He opened the left side of the vest and there was a pocket filled with white wristbands, and they each had a miniature digital readout on them. After further inspection they realized that they all matched the digital display above the vest's dial."I dunno what these are, but I think they are for you guys?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight leans forward to inspect the white bands closer. oO Interesting, maybe they.. Oo

"To be honest I had concerns that only the wearer of the vest could disappear and re-appear, but I think these bands may make it possible for all of us here to travel along with you."

She looks around at the rest of group, her eyes landing back on Logan. Her eyes glimmer with bright green hue as the light hits them.

"The only question is, with the story you have just told. Who will be willing to test these bands?"

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Exactly......But would you rather be stuck here? And we really don't know what these bands even do. They might just monitor the traveler...... I have an idea. For now, screw the armbands. Hold my hand or the vest, and tell me a year to dial in to."

He waits....
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looks at the others, then back and Logans extended hand.

"Couldn't hurt. Umm, 1550." Midnight replies as she grabs Logans hand and shuts her eyes tight.

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Sorry Warning! Adult Language! Reply with quote

Midnight grasps his hand, and says 1550. Her hand is cold. She is so .....little compared to him. He has a strong desire to protect her, and he does not know why.

He opens his vest and says "Ok last chance, 1550 here we come. You have a few seconds to grab hold of me. If I am right....."

He looks at Midnight and for some reason starts singing....

"I like to dream, yes, yes
Right between the sound machine
On a cloud of sound I drift in the night
Any place it goes is right
Goes far, flies near
To the stars away from here

Well, you don't know what
We can find
Why don't you come with me little girl
On a magic carpet ride

Well, you don't know what
We can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free

Close your eyes now
Look inside now
Let the sound
Take you away "

And suddenly he hears the female voice say .....1, and for some silly reason he had shut his eyes too. When he opened them all he saw was Midnight and Tree's. Lots of trees. "Midnight? Whats your real name? If we are going to be doing this crazy shit then I think we should know each other better."

She still had her eyes closed.
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight opened her eyes to see beautiful trees everywhere and she smiled happily at the beauty of her surroundings. After a moment she remembered Logans question, she turned around to face Logan and smiled a sly smile.

"Now, now. Mister Logan. My true name is only for those who know me truly. Maybe in time it shall be revealed to you. Besides, my true name is so dull and there is no time to be dull."

She started to look at her surroundings. Everything was so green and lush and the sky so blue. Nearby she could hear a river, maybe later she could explore.

"You know, I am quite concerned for the others. How will they join us? Will we have to return and gather them?" She sighed and bent over to pick a flower.

oO I wonder what this time brings. I am awfully excited to explore. Oo

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well if you want to keep your secrets you can." He watched her reach to pick a flower. She seemed to be off in her own world. "Not to be rude but I will call you M until I know your real name. Also, as for the others, they were warned to come with us. And I have a suspicion that we have to go back to that place everytime we.......travel. So they can come with us then if they want."

He looked at her again as she just stared in wonderment at the surroundings, and he felt something strange... He .....he desired her. Was she some kind of witch? He didn't believe in witches but he couldn't explain his inner feelings towards her.

"Ok miss M. What do you suggest we do now that we are here? We could take a look around but if my memory serves me, this area is still inhabited by many American Indian tribes."

He smiled. "I wonder if I were to bury something and came back in 300+ years would it still be here?"
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oOI wonder when they'll be back. That is, if they do come back at all.Oo

A whip thin youth with a winter jacket and jeans wondered. He tousled his already messy black hair with a slender hand.

After talking to a few of his cellmates, he still couldn't find out anything about the two who had just vanished. In fact, all of the people he interviewed appeared to be in the company of strangers.

He tapped a few of the walls of the cell, checked the food and water receptacles, and could find absolutely no way out that he could manage. Eventually he resigned himself to sitting and waiting. As he folded his jacket into the makeshift pillow he'd been using it for, a thought occured to him.

oOThey'd better come back with something warm. It's getting a little chilly in here.Oo

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight perked up with Logans sudden idea. She looked at him with her shimmering green eyes and Logan could see her excitment.

"You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. We should attempt it. I had wanted to explore but this is much more interesting."

She dropped the flower and walked over to Logan.

"What did you have in mind to bury?"

She sudden frowned, she had completely forgotten what she had wanted to say beforehand.

"I apoligize. Do not take my decision by not revealing my name to you personally, I have a feeling that you will learn it in no time." With that she smiled, her usual child like smile.

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC Welcome! Finally we have a sort of group. I have a BB that I am going to be posting all of these entries to. I hope you don't mind?)

This is totally up to you guys and girls, but I have a sort of basic character sheet that I would like you to consider filling out. If so just PM me with your preferred email and I'll send it off to you. This goes for anyone else that joins in the future as well. Again it's not mandatory but it would help me out a lot.

(IC)

As you are sitting there with your jacket tucked under your head trying to sleep, you see the meal, and water slots open. A few moments later the same voice comes over the speakers. "This is you last meal. I hope you savor it."

Soon after you hear a lot of Click's and Clang's which sound distinctively like heavy doors closing and locking.
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight wrote:
Midnight perked up with Logans sudden idea. She looked at him with her shimmering green eyes and Logan could see her excitment.

"You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. We should attempt it. I had wanted to explore but this is much more interesting."

She dropped the flower and walked over to Logan.

"What did you have in mind to bury?"

She sudden frowned, she had completely forgotten what she had wanted to say beforehand.

"I apologize. Do not take my decision by not revealing my name to you personally, I have a feeling that you will learn it in no time." With that she smiled, her usual child like smile.

He looked at her and was genuinely curious what it was that was different about her.

"Well I don't really have anything that would be worth money in the future, do you? But I do have......" he stopped to think. "I have my house key. Looks like I wont be needing it anytime soon." As he reached into his pocket the vest opened a little on the other side and he saw some new type of .....interface. This one gave the longitude and latitude of his current location."

He grabbed M in a bear hug and said. "I think I found our way out. Lets go back and see if any of the others want to escape with us. Besides I a starving"
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian is startled to awareness by the sound of the Voiceover. He stands and realises it is freezing in here. He pulls on his winter coat and realises that there is a panicked frenzy about the people in the room.

Damian pushes his way through and faces the crowd, eager to get their share of the meal.

"Stop! There is enough for everyone! We just need to ration it out."

For an instant he believes he is getting through to his cellmates, but then they push forward harder. Looking for a way out, he sees the man with the vest and the shadow lady return.

oOOh good finally some backupOo

"Hey get over here and help me!"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight jumped from the sudden bear hug and stood there stunned for a moment. After a while she got accustomed to being hugged and she took a look at Logans Vest and saw a little interface. She looked up at Logan and thought.

oO Hmm, I shall have to ask him about that later. Oo

"We should bury your keys then get back. I am starting to feel a bit peckish too."

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quickly buried my keys and noted the coordinates, then I put my arm around M and pushed the -recall- button.

We emerged into a fracas of people trying desperately to get at the food and water dispensers.

UndeadCowboy wrote:
Damian is startled to awareness by the sound of the Voiceover. He stands and realises it is freezing in here. He pulls on his winter coat and realises that there is a panicked frenzy about the people in the room.

Damian pushes his way through and faces the crowd, eager to get their share of the meal.

"Stop! There is enough for everyone! We just need to ration it out."

For an instant he believes he is getting through to his cellmates, but then they push forward harder. Looking for a way out, he sees the man with the vest and the shadow lady return.

oOOh good finally some backupOo

"Hey get over here and help me!"

Seeing the savagery that the people in the room were exhibiting, Logan had no intention of getting closer. Speaking to Damian "Listen! Grab what food you can, and come with us. I have an idea how to get all the food we need."

He looked to M to see her reaction. oO Damn She was Cute Oo Shaking his head again, he said. "Are you sure you wanna stick around here?" Then he looked to see if Damian was going to join them.
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian abandoned his attempts to break up to riot, turning and grabbing as much food as would fit in the many pockets of his coat. He grabbed a few bottles of water and crawled nimbly over the flailing mass of humans. Once he was free, he ran to where Logan and Midnight waited for him.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked to no one in particular, assuming both his new companions were on the same page.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight watched as Damian gathered his things and joined her and Logan, she didn't particulary feel the need to rush over and help, especially with Logan keeping a tight grip on her as if afraid to let her go forth.

"So whats the plan?" Damian had asked them.

"Umm. Most importantly to get out of here. I do not think that the others are quite... pleased with you taking the food." She pointed to the mass of people staring at them.

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I agree. We should get out of here." Feeling strange about holding Damians hand he reached inside his vest, grabbed a white wristband and said "Put that on your wrist. I think it should work and if not we will be right back to get you." Turning to Midnight. "Any preference in time this time my dear M?"
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching Damian fumble while putting the white band on Midnight tried to think of a place to go before the angry mob got to them.Observing Damian and his light brown hair and boyish looks, he seemed the type to fit the 1800's. Looking over at Logan, her curiousity grew even more.

oO Interesting, I wonder what these two boys would look like. I have also taken quite an interest in the 1800's attire, so why not. Oo

"1887 would be interesting don't you think Logan?" Midnight replied, again displaying that childish smile.

UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After fastening the white belt to his hand, he gives a brief appraisal of his companions.

oOHmm with the three of us, we should be able to stay together without attracting too much attention, but I couldn't help but hope that a few more of these cellmates would listen to reason.Oo

Upon hearing Midnight's choice, he fastens up the coat.

"Anywhere so long as it isn't here. Get that thing going, I'm pretty sure those guys aren't going to sit there forever." He pipes up, indicating the now advancing mob.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why 1887? You seem to like the past. I say we try the future? But I will leave it up to you my dear." He winked at Midnight.

(OOC I am headed to bed. I have been up for like 38 hours. LOL I will catch up tomorrow)

Logan
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is true, the future is quite intrigueing. But I do not only chose 1887 for curiousity, but because of your last visit to the future I fear for our safety. It may be best to collect food and whatever resources we can, if not even weapons from a safer period so that we are well eqiuped for the dangers ahead."

(OOC I just need to do this. TO BE CONTINUED....)

Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fair-skinned tall kid emerged out of the crowd. "Uhm.. Can you guys take me along?" he said in a thick Indian accent to the trio.. In his hands, he held a water bottle and a full loaf of bread. "Please?"

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
35 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the darkness, a figure watches.

He'd broken himself off from the crowd, not caring. He'd merely raised an eyebrow at the vest, at the watches, at Logan disappearing and reappearing. Patience... patience was what defined the figure.

And now, undistinguished amongst the crowd, he merely took a band and wrapped it around his wrist.

"...perchance you should be thinking more... long term."

((Just PM me the character sheet...))
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She glances over to the new comers and with a smile says.

"Welcome, I'm so glad that more of you will be joining us."

Stepping away from Logan she hands the boy with the bread a white band, ignoring the now infuriated mob just inches away from her.

"Here, I think it best if you put this on."

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Topics: 20
Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the corner, a youthful woman watches the events unfolding before her...just as she'd been silently watching for the last...

oOTwo weeks, Four days, Eleven hours, and Thirty minutes.Oo

Once the crowd had finally gorged themselves, she stood, her silvery gown gracing the ground around her lightest footfalls. Her golden, pixie cut hair glittered in the dim lighting as she almost floated to the place where the food had been dropped, quietly lifting some bread and water. Her emerald eyes studied the faces around her. All had been fed and seemed moderately contented. She would take her portion.

Finally, she turned her blonde head toward where the small group had been flashing in and out of sight for the last several minutes...again...watching...
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight perked at the sight of the new girl and couldn't help but run over to her, leaving a black and silver trail just behind her. Because of her swift movement the trail took just a little longer to dissipate and as Midnight turned to look back at the others, she saw Damian with an astonished look on his face. More thrilled about the new girl she turned her attention back to her.

oO Finally, another female. I was wondering if I was the only one here.Oo

Standing just in front of her, Midnight offered her a white band. It seemed as if she was becoming the official band handler.

"Hello, my name is Midnight and if you would like you can join us. The more the merrier." Midnight said, her arm outstretched hoping that the young girl would join them.

With her eyes gleaming with anticipation, Midnight waited for a response.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pleasantly shocked by the young woman's reaction, Andolyn looked questioningly at the bracelet before her. Slowly, she reached out, taking the white band.

"Thank you," she nodded with a soft smile, "My name is Andolyn."
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the situation diffused, Damian relaxed visibly.

"Well I suppose we should get to know each other better."

He gave everyone a brief handshake.

"My name is Damian, nice to meet you all."

oOMidnight and Andolyn look a little different to the others, perhaps I should look into that later...Oo

He indicated Midnight and Andolyn, "Now, I have heard your names, but what should I call the rest of you?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikas sighed and took the band from Midnight. As he put it on, he scanned the others in the room, before choosing to promptly answer Damian's question. "V" he said. "My name's Vikas but you probably would never pronounce it right" he explained.

oO No racists here, I hope.Oo

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tall, well built man stepped forward from the crowd. He'd been watching and smiling all along, though he wasn't exactly a cheery person. oO These guys probably haven't been in situations like this before. Oo

'Impressed yet?!' he thought smirking to himself, noticing a few eyes on him. He was particulary proud of his perfectly toned, muscled frame.

Stretching out his hand, more to get a white band than as a sign of politeness, he said "Brock Spearman. Whose ass are we kicking?!"

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.

Last edited by Vishal Muralidharan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vishal Muralidharan wrote:
A tall, well built man stepped forward from the crowd. He'd been watching and smiling all along, though he wasn't exactly a cheery person. oO These guys probably haven't been in situations like this before. Oo

Noone noticed him, probably because they were too pre-occupied with being worried. However, the loud click that emerged form his M249 SAW when he just reloaded it got their attention. 'Impressed yet?!' he thought smirking to himself. He was particulary proud of his perfectly toned, muscled frame.

Stretching out his hand, more to get a white band than as a sign of politeness, he said "Brock Spearman. Whose ass are we kicking?!"

(OOC An M249 SAW? I don't think so. Sorry! You were abducted. All you have is the clothes on your backs, maybe a Watch, some Jewelry Etc. And anything you might normally have in your pockets.)
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

(OOC An M249 SAW? I don't think so. Sorry! You were abducted. All you have is the clothes on your backs, maybe a Watch, some Jewelry Etc. And anything you might normally have in your pockets.)

Aww x(

I edited it out now :/

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight looked over the growing group and was quite happy to see the people who had revealed themselves.

"I'm so glad to meet all of you. But as nice as this is, should we not leave?" Midnight asked, mainly directing her question to Logan who was still standing where she had left him.

UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damian ran a hand across his jaw, feeling the stubble grazing it. When Midnight spoke up, Damian couldn't agree more.

"Yeah I agree," Damian added, looking around the cell, "We should probably get moving, these people won't be content with their last meal forever."

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're damn right". Vikas spoke up. "I just dont wanna be here anymore."

Logan Ethan Kane
Tourist

Items
Legends
Fables
315 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC ok so let me get this straight)
Including Myself it's Vikas, Midnight, Damian, Brock, Andolyn, (MasterWeaver - Name unknown) and Logan.

I have sent each of you the same Character Bio sheet. Fill out as much as you can. I'm not feeling so great today but I WILL get out a longer Post a little later.

Oh and I hope none of you had planned on having any special or magical powers. Midnight has a semi special power but so far it has appeared to be strictly cosmetic. So you can keep ot, or make a new character if need be. But either wau, please lrt me know.

As for now here is a short post:

Logan looks at all of the new people in turn. He takes an extra few seconds looking at Andolyn, before clearing his throat as his cheeks turn a slight red.

"Ok then....1887 it is. God knows why." looking at Midnight. "Midnight chose this time, and someone else will next time. We will all get our chance. I will volunteer to go last." Checking to make sure everyone either had their wristbands on, or had a hold of his hands, or the vest and said "1887 Here we come. Be ready for anything guys" He turned the dial to 1887, but he didn't change the latitude or longitude. The familiar female vouce spoke.

"You have chosen twenty-forty. Please standby."
everyone waits patiently, and then.
"Commencing in 3...."

"Here we go everyone. Now lets stay together. We don't know if these bracelet thinghies have a range limit." Logan spoke quickly.

"2...."

"And I don't think you want to find out seeing as this thing I'm wearing doesn't have a specified date setting."

"1...."

One minute they were in that crowded, noisy, stink filled room (You may have noticed there was no shower there. Just a single bathroom stall) and the next they were on a beach somewhere. The sun was just coming up over the horizon, and the sea air was quite refreshing.

[Tag]
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small smile played at the corners or andolyn's lips. She loved the sea. Everything about it made her feel at home. It was her home after all. Slowly, she made her way to the edge of the water, just so far that the tips of her bare toes were tickled in the white foam riding on the waves as they reached out to her from the depths. She looked over her slender shoulder at the others,

"The water feels wonderful." She smiled again and moved forward ever so slightly so that the waves took the ends of her silver gown making it dance in the sunlight.
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight opened her eyes, she had yet again closed them whilst teleporting. The sun shone vibrantly and she could feel the heat flowing through her sleeves, tickling her skin. She had never spent much time in the sun; she didn’t think the sun had anything to offer. But as she looked out over the ocean, watched as the water gleamed from the suns reflection, she thought different.

“Tis beautiful.” She whispered, a smile starting to rise on her face.

She snapped out of her reverie and took a look at the sun, the intensity hurting her eyes.

oO Beautiful or not, I must be wary. Oo

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: