Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Forum Info - IFians Past, Present and Future Please Read

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Reality Road - General Fiction SGs -> Storygames - General Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Topics: 75
Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Forum Info - IFians Past, Present and Future Please Read Reply with quote

Forum Info – Ifians Past, Present and Future Please Read

Greetings fellow IFians, current Vice Mayoress Tikanni Corazon speaking here with an announcement from both Andolyn and myself about the forums.

As I'm sure any of you regulars on IF will have noticed, along with a slimming down of the forums in general, there's now also been a slimming down of the threads within them. Our new Mayoress Andolyn and myself have been working hard to sort the long non-active threads from the fresh new ones, and we've finally managed to get it all finished. So, we thought it best to just let everyone know where their SGs/topics have disappeared to and what to do if they want them back.

In the case of the SG forums, all posts that haven't been active during this year have been removed and sent to The Vault in Stasis Hall. They're all intact and perfectly safe, and if their authors should decide that they want them back, they can simply send a PM to the mod of the forum that the SG was once in and request it back.

If a request is made for an SG to be returned, it must be in order for the author to continue their work on it. If a new chapter hasn't been posted within a month of of the request, then the SG in question will be returned to The Vault, unless a reasonable explaination is given as to why.

In addition to this, from now on any SG inactive for 6 months or more will be sent to The Vault. This will also be the case with any topics posted in the Open Forum too, though they will be sent to the Open Forum Archives rather than The Vault.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, feel free to PM Andolyn or myself and we'll do our best to answer them.

And with that, I pass you over to your Moderator! Have fun!Smile

Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all! I'm your mod for this section of IF so any questions, let me know.

© 2007-2019 Lilith
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Storygames - General Fiction All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: