Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
A Life Everlasting RP ~ Discussion/Info Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Out of Character Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Topics: 75
Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Items
Legends
Fables
918 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in the last post, but a live session was required and I had to work it around my work schedule, and was my fault entirely. But that live session marks both Biz and Pope's posts, and it's now Lil's turn. After that, I'll have a new GM post as soon as I'm able to make one. Thanks for your patience all! Smile

Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Items
Legends
Fables
918 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dice rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if Sumei can see anything of the 'thing' on the ground below, and again if yes to determine the level - 2 (positive/yes) and 2 (medium-low)

Roll to determine if the 'thing's' appearance becomes more pronounced when it leaves the ground, and again if yes to determine the level - 6 (positive/yes) and 2 (medium-low)

Roll to determine if Sumei has any clue as to what the 'thing' might be - 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if the 'thing' manages to hit Sumei, and again if yes to determine the level - 6 (positive/yes) and 3 (low-medium)

Roll to determine if Sumei can see Annalise from her vantage point - 5 (negative/no)

WILL PM WITH FURTHER DETAILS!

Sagi

Roll to determine if Shasta listens to Yuri's insistance that Max is a friend - 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Max senses anything when Shasta approaches him, and again if yes to determine the level - 4 (positive/yes) and 4 (high-medium)

Biz & Pope

Roll to determine if there's anyone on the road to the Southlands, and again if yes to determine if they openly pose any threat - 2 (positive/yes) and 3 (negative/no)

Lil

Roll to determine if Annalise can see Yuri and Max - 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Annalise can see Sumei - 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine how close she is to Sumei (1 being very close and 6 being not close at all) - 2 (pretty damn close!)

Roll to determine if Annalise has any idea what the creature attacking Sumei might be, and again if yes to determine the level of her suspicions - 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (low)

~~~

PMs with further info might take a little while for me to complete, so don't be worried if there's nothing in your PM box about it (especially in your case, Lil, as I need to have a think about this creature I've created here, lol! XD

Really sorry for how long this one has taken me to get to guys! Things have just been manic. Let me know if you want to know anything further! Smile

sagittaeri
Scifi/Experimental Mod

Topics: 16

Items
Legends
Fables
1341 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaaay a GM post! :D

I can't wait for the PM to find out what Max notices. Smile

Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
918 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, I should have a day off work this coming Sunday, so if all posts for LE could be made before then, I stand a chance of getting another GM post up! Smile Sorry for how lax this RP has been of late. I hate that I've been so busy and neglectful of it and of the site in general. I'm going to attempt to change that though, over the coming weeks. Wink

Seraphi
General Fiction Mod

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
1827 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uwah! Wait Tika! I thought I was supposed to get a PM with extra bits...maybe? I can write a post without it, of course, but I don't want to miss something important >_<
Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
918 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I'd already sent them all out after the last GM post. *shrugs* Maybe there was a glitch or something, lol! I'll send you the info asap Seraphi! Soz!

Have the other/s been received btw?

sagittaeri
Scifi/Experimental Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
1341 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received mine! And I can't wait to share it, hehe. Wink

Seraphi
General Fiction Mod

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
1827 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it this time, thanks Tika!
sagittaeri
Scifi/Experimental Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
1341 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted my part! On to you, biz! ;)

p.s. sorry about the delay!!

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: