Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Think Tank Results

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Linear Lane - Linear stories, Critiques and writing competitions. -> Writers' Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Think Tank Results Reply with quote

Think Tank Results

Okay, here is where the Short Stories spawned by the Think Tank will be displayed and discussed. I don't want to place any limits on the Short Stories, but each one should be reasonably kept at short story length, if you know what I mean. Once one has complete a short story inspired by something in the Think Tank and placed here, the comments for each has the option of putting a rank at the end. Again, I'm just typing this out as it comes to me, so bare with me and tell me if it makes no sense.

Ranking system – 1-10

1 = Needs a lot of work
10 = Exceeds Expectations

Things Ranked -

Grammar/Spelling:

Detail:

Closeness to original Idea:

Potential:

Overall Rank:

This isn't meant to be judgmental, and each commenter is not required to put it, but I think it will help writers to recognize key points of their writing that may need work. I may some day figure a competition into this, but for now, I wanna keep it lax. And without further ado, on with the show!

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Writers' Arena All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: