Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Meet Your SBURB Family Team 2

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
7870 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Meet Your SBURB Family Team 2 Reply with quote

Hey all! Here is where you can post up your character intros! You can provide as much or as little info as you like. Please keep in mind that the race's have been limited to human. I will enter my own character here later.

The RP begins on the day you all receive the game in the mail, so all intros should be set before that. All of the characters don't need to know one another, but they must at least know one other character. You may want to discuss who knows who before posting. Your character can be from anywhere around the planet, but can not live in the same house as another character. Reason for that is explained in the guide.

Other then that, have fun and let's meet those awesome characters!

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: