Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
New Years!

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> City Central -> City Auditorium
View previous topic :: View next topic  

kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: New Years! Reply with quote

Happy upcoming New years, City of IF!

Now I know, things have gotten real quiet again (save for all those SG updates!)

And I'm sorry for going quiet and just kind of floating around. I'm sure we all have things we've had to wrestle with these last couple months as we've moved into holiday season.

But now I've got my demons wrestled, and for now, they are pinned. This means I can come into the new year with a new burst of energy and hopefully get things done that I honestly should have had done like...two months ago.

Now, on our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500188800279378/, I mentioned how I'd stay on site but didn't expect much activity until after the big night, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much our family has pushed foreward to keep updating our stories and keeping us in the adventure.

I feel like the only night something wasnt stirring was Christmas itself :O

Anyways, it felt good :3

Thank you all, again, for continuing to read along and for posting new chapters, putting us through the ringer of feels so that we get so emotionally attached we just want to hug everyone XD

Also, I would really like to specifically mention Vikas and Vishal for their humanitarian efforts when disaster struck, and everyone else for being there to readily support those efforts. Above all, I think that event was the event of the year that really brought forth the kind of community we are. Smile

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
Tikanni Corazon
Honored Citizen

Topics: 75
Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear, hear! Well said OK! Smile

Happy New Year everyone! xx

kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support tika :3

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> City Auditorium All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: