Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Polling Chp11
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Finite Cosmos - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ethereal_fauna

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Polling Chp11  

Taking a more assertive approach to guiding the group, Chakra now faces a dilemma with Aanira’s insecurity.

How does Chakra address Aanira's insecurities?
1. Find someplace outside the tree village that appears safe, and leave Aanira there alone 0
2. Leave Aanira and one other member of the group behind 1
3. Divide the group equally, and send a scouting party ahead to the tree village 6
4. Convince Aanira to voice her concerns to the group, and together find a solution 3
5. Take Aanira's concerns to the group whether she agrees to that action or not 2
The Powers That Be

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject:  

It's true, Aanira will stand out in this place. But I won't leave her alone outside the village. If these people do harbor prejudice, how much worse it will be for her if she's found alone. After all she's sacrificed for us already, I won't risk her safety.

I must somehow convince her to stay with us: there is safety in numbers. If the people of this village shun us because of her, so be it - I wouldn't want help from them anyway, if that's the way they are.

If I can't convince her, I'll insist that someone stay behind who can protect her - Asher, or maybe Holden. That wouldn't be so bad, having an excuse to be away from Holden for a time. If I trust him as her guardian...
Araex

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject:  

Heh. For about 5 seconds I was wondering why Aanira would be different, but then I remembered :). I think Chakra should tell the whole group about Aanira's concern, and see what they say.
Smee

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject:  

OOC:

I agree with Powers. A good chapter, that casually leaps back to the standard of before - I enjoyed it. :)

"Maybe Holden is right, maybe I should be mastering my Light magic. I could prove much more useful to the group in a fight if I had. We are travelling all this way - days of endless travel with nothing to do. Practice would be easy"
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject:  

Group opinion. Aarnira is a part of the group and so any of her concerns should be voiced to the others.

OCC:
Wonderful chapter, fauna. There is nothing more I can say that could be put into words.
Chainfire

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject:  

i say confront the other group members. or send a few people to the village and leave the others behind to see how these people are, then go back and get the others depending on how they are.
ethereal_fauna

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject:  

I ponder my next action. Aanira's concern is beyond my realm of experience, and many ideas swirl in my mind as to what I should do. I have to decide what is best.

OOC: So help Chakra out and cast your vote!!
kingcappie

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject:  

The White Witch said our unity is our strength, but I am not the White Witch. I will not force my friend to go, but she will not wait behind alone. We will split into groups.

OOC: I hope I got this 'in charcter' thing right. Wonderful chapter fauna.
Kunjiro Sama

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Chp11 The Grassy Field  

I would ask of Chakra's friend Aariana to ignore what other people say; I mean they are only looks right? Also I think Chakra would benefit if she mastered some of the white magic so she can have more of a purpose in her role as the guide.

this is one the best stories i have read in a long time keep up the good work and i cant wait until you finish it because i would consider this story an epic within the fantasy rpg category. fauna this is inspiration, the story has more of a meaning than some people could hope for
ethereal_fauna

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: Chp11 The Grassy Field  

Kunjiro Sama wrote: this is one the best stories i have read in a long time keep up the good work and i cant wait until you finish it because i would consider this story an epic within the fantasy rpg category. fauna this is inspiration, the story has more of a meaning than some people could hope for
Thank you! Welcome to the fair City of IF. I am glad you enjoyed my story, and hope you continue exploring this wonderful city.

Hopefully I will have a new chapter out in about two weeks. I'll give the poll a few more days, to make sure everyone has the opportunity to vote.
TayFinch

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject:  

I dont know how well everything is going to work out if Aanira doesnt voice her concerns to the whole group. Yes, its important to keep moving, but we have a moment- lets fix things between us before we move on.

The real question is where are we going to be, with each other and with the people we're going to come in contact with, if we dont deal with the problem at hand first. Aanira is important, and its important we let her know that.

Storygames Home -> Finite Cosmos - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1