Polling Chp16
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Finite Cosmos - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ethereal_fauna

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Polling Chp16  

What decision does Chakra make now?

Forestall her vision for now and try to make it to Aetna alone, on foot. 0
Accept the vision before making the decision whether to go through the portal with Holden or not 7
Forestall her vision for now and try to make it back to Diasis 0
Forestall her vision for now and accompany Holden through the portal, then part company with him and search for her friends 2
Accept the vision and go with Holden for the Great Knowledge regardless of what the Keeper reveals 2
Night Walker

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject:  

I think that Chakra shouldn't go to Unknown Realm with Holden because his own envy and jealosy has blinded to the reality.

Instead she should go to Aetna ang try to find her friends there
luvd

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject:  

I'm agreeing, I'm going with the thought of ditching Holden and having her stand on her own feet.
Suneila

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject:  

I don't think she really has the necessary resources to go on her own. She needs to rely on Holden right now, or she will, most likely, be forced to continue on as Tesla the slave for a long time, or be lost in whereever they are by herself. Holden is really her only option, in my opinion.

Maybe if she starts trusting him a little, he will start to become trustworthy. She knows that he loves her, she read that in his thoughts. She should let him know that she is relying on him because he is her only way out of there, and that she will trust him if he proves to be trustworthy.

~sunny
Shady Stoat

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject:  

I think whether Chakra can trust Holden or not is, to a large part, irrelevant.

Holden is right, in my opinion. Chakra's come too far to turn back now. Her people need the great knowledge. The witch and the others put their trust in her.

She needs to use the portal, find the answers she seeks, and deal with Holden as a separate issue. At the moment, it seems that she needs him, whatever he's done to her.
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject:  

There are so many unanswered questions that spring up in this chapter. I think Chakra needs to find those answers, and whether or not she is with Holden or not I think does not matter. She knows his feelings, she knows how he behaves, so surely she knows how to protect herself from him. Going on her own would be just plain irrational, she has nothing to guide her, except Holden. Great chapter by the way, fauna, you cleared up all the confusion I had since Chapter 14. :-)
jnmrcs

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject:  

I think that it's very important to know if she continues with Holden or not. Because this could kill her or help her.

It's very difficult to know if Holden will help her now or not. As some of you said he is blinded for his envy but in the other hand he loves her.

I said that she must continue with Holden until she got more answer. She need to clarify his mind and find some answers until that she must remain in the actual conditions. When she have all the nessesary information then she can take an action and even know his conssecuences... until then continue with Holden.

That's my opinion.
Smee

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject:  

Great chapter Fauna :)

*Presses F5*

Stoat's thoughts match mine exactly.

Regardless of her problem with Holden, she has come too far to go back now. She needs the great knowledge.

Accept the vision whilst Holden leads you. You know this stage of the journey from what you saw in Holden's head, so there shouldn't be any surprises and the Keeper may have vital knowledge to give you.

Happy Writing. :)
Ingrothechundyer

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject:  

I agree. She's come too far to turn back and needs the help.
ethereal_fauna

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject:  

I've created the poll, and hopefully included all suggestions. Chakra has to decide whether to accept this present vision, to continue with Holden or try to make it without him, and whether to return to Diasis or go on towards Aetna and the Great Knowledge.

Cast your vote. :D
kingcappie

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject:  

I haven't posted in awhile, but am keeping up with this sg. I think she should wait to get the vision, go with Holden through the portal (and hopefully get her vision then) and try to find out what happened to her friends.
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject:  

Chakra needs some answers now, I think she should go through the portal. Surely, whatever is behind the portal will have answers to her visions. As for Holden, I think, Chakra has some idea of what to do to him, should he try anything, shall we say, stupid.

Storygames Home -> Finite Cosmos - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1