Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Lords and Ladies. Welcome! Read here first.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Lords and Ladies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chinaren

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Lords and Ladies. Welcome! Read here first.  

Welcome to Chinaren's Lords and Ladies. A tale of political machinations and intrigue*.

This StoryGame is designed to be read and played by all citizens of IF. Anyone can make suggestions and vote, as per normal.

However, whilst the author cunningly manipulates the plot to his unholy whims, there is another twist.

The other countries in the Fractured Lands are ruled by oft cruel despots who are citizens of IF.

'What is he on about?' I hear you cry in desperation, as you try and locate a modicum of sense from Chinaren's incoherent ramblings.

Okay, simply put: Chinaren writes the story around Byrold (the Hero) and his country (Yroth) and we follow his various adventures. However certain other citizens of IF 'rule' the other countries in the Fractured Lands.

They make policy for their countries, and hence, even though this will not be seen directly be the reader, these 'Set Players' as I have called them, will be going about making plans and plots of their own, which will affect the story in varying degrees.

If you still don't understand, please feel free to PM me, and I will try and elucidate further.

Please feel free to comment in this thread, though posts I consider to be too random will be deleted without warning or mercy.

I hope you enjoy the story!

C'ren.

*Well, that's the plan.

Storygames Home -> Lords and Ladies
Page 1 of 1