Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

The Archer's Quest Chapter 11: Tea with the Ancients
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Archer's Quest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: The Archer's Quest Chapter 11: Tea with the Ancients  

The next chapter of the featured storygame "The Archer's Quest" has been posted:

Chapter 11: Tea with the Ancients

Posting and voting are complete for Chapter 11.

This is the latest story in the Wheel saga, and a sequel to the novella "The Archer's Flight". Welcome to Wheel fans and to newcomers! A new chapter will be posted every Sunday night.

For more about the storygame, see the New Players Start Here topic in this forum.
Key

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject:  

Any more options? One more day...
D-Lotus

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject:  

I think Deica should play her cards. If she tells Merope about what she saw as a girl (without the other sisters finding out about it), this might create emnity and friction between them. She could even promise Merope more information (such as the behavior of the other sister upon first meeting her) in exchange for knowledge of the other Makerites. Then set out to find the others before the sisters begin to get angry at each other.

Oh, and by the way... one day left for suggestions? It's barely been a day! I only noticed the new chapter was posted fifteen minutes ago.
Key

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject:  

D-Lotus wrote: Oh, and by the way... one day left for suggestions? It's barely been a day! I only noticed the new chapter was posted fifteen minutes ago.

Yes, we're on a weekly schedule! :scared:

Two days for suggestions, two days for voting, and three to get the new chapter up. I'll keep up that pace as long as I get enough suggestions and votes in time...

If it makes it easier, the new chapter is always posted Sunday night, Pacific time. Voting always starts Tuesday.

:-)
Wolf_Jester

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Deica's decision:  

I think Deica should confide everything she knows to Merope. Including the fact that she met some of her sisters when she was just a girl, and Merope's strange reaction when Deica mentioned that she encountered her as a child. :grin: :P
Key

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:  

Poll is up!
LordoftheNight

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject:  

I've caught up with this story again. I missed the suggestion phase, but I would have suggested giving them you alliagance.
Lilith

Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject:  

I missed it as well.. but finally got some time to catch up. And vote of course!

Storygames Home -> The Archer's Quest
Page 1 of 1