Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Looking for Interviewees and InterviewERs!
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> IFquirer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scissorkitty

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Looking for Interviewees and InterviewERs!  

Hello, IFians!

Its time to start off the new Gossip section of the IFQ- something to run parallel to the more political, day-to-day issue.

With that in mind, I've PMed a few of you, inquiring about interviews and such. If anyone else out there is interested in being interviewed, questioned, tortured, or having their lives generally intruded upon, please PM me! :) I'd be more than happy to pry into your lives.

Also, if anyone is interested in writing the Horoscopes section, or has an idea for another specific article- perhaps to run monthly!- please let me know as well.

Thanks guys,
Happy Writing!

-skitty
Grimmer

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject:  

What exactly would an interviewer/ee, do?
Gallant

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject:  

Hey Skizzy, I'd be happy to have my life intruded upon, just PM the details, questions and such and I'll reply in no time. My life is quite interesting and I don't have any problem sharing. I am avidly unashamed to the point it's shameful. :P
scissorkitty

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject:  

shame? did someone say shame? My interviewer's nose is a-twitching! :) Consider yourself prewarned.

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject:  

I'd love to be interviewed! Pm me Skitty! And I'll give you quite an story. Just ask me the right questions and you'll get alot of information on the artist. ;)
Novelest_Ninjagirl

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject:  

I can't claim my life is interesting- but it's always possible! So I'm perfectly willing, if the inkling to interview me arises.
momal

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject:  

So I hope this would be of benefit to the place. An audio upload option, which has to be checked by a few council members at least. These audio uploads can be done for the IF Quirer, but not for personal messages. It can be done for stories, which can bring together a few people to read along the story with their friends, which will include a lot more people. If the others wish to keep their audio uploads a secret it has to be marked down by a council member and locked away into the chambers until the person is ready to open the uploads for listening to a group of people actually working together.

Storygames Home -> IFquirer
Page 1 of 1