Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Kingdom of Isteraal RP - OOC Questions to GMs
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilith

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Kingdom of Isteraal RP - OOC Questions to GMs  

Please post anything you need clarification on for the RP (if you're currently playing) in this thread. Tika or I will respond within 8-24 hours, guaranteed.

Also post what format (Skype, mIRC/IceChat/LeafChat) you could work with AND what times/days you'd be available if we wanted to do some Live Session RPing.

Thanks!

~Tika & Lily~
Shillelagh

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject:  

I have Skype. I could, in theory, get other things, but I'm pretty lazy...

I have Tues-Friday evenings free, as well as most of the day Sunday. I might be free to RP, but it's never a guarentee unless we set it up far in advance. (And I actually remember.) Oh, I'm in the US, central time. So, if we're working across continent boundaries, I'm pretty much limited to Friday nights.
Reiso

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject:  

Skype is also what I have. I haven't heard of anything else mentioned except for IRC/ICQ, but I'm adaptable, most chat clients work pretty much the same these days. With the exception of Sundays, I am usually free in the evenings (Pacific Standard Time), but if it isn't on too regular a basis I can go outside that time frame for an hour or two at a time.
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject:  

Okay, for those of you who've been given your stamp of approval, the game is now OPEN!!!

Get posting, and both Lil and myself hope you have fun! ;)
Lilith

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject:  

[color=darkblue]Well since Cyberworm is the first player to post in the RP thread, he's first after the GM's go. So now it's Shille's turn. As more players come into the plot, we will add to the list and post updated ones in thsis thread also.

Have fun!
Emperor

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject:  

I have google chat myself since I am currently having issues with Skype. I'll looking into redownloading it or figuring out the bugs if I can. Weekends are generally out for me, though I might be able to do late Sat evenings. Otherwise weekdays in the evening are somewhat okay, just give me a heads up ahead of time and I'll see what I can do.
Cyberworm

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject:  

Oh, I see I've done something good. (I hope :D )

I can't wait to get this snowball rolling!
Lilith

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject:  

Yes, yes Cy, you did something good. *gives Cy a 'Good-Player' treat and a pat on the top of his head*

Emperor, you should check your PMs, a few tweaks here and there with your character and I can add you right to that list. You'll be ready and set to go.

mIRC/IceChat/LeafChat all work on the same program, IRC, but I'm normally on the Gamesurge.net server. But Skype is just basically an IM program. And normally, it doesn't have bugs. You should download it from Cnet.com just to be safe. They're on version.. 5.8 now I believe.
Lilith

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject:  

UPDATED PLAYER-TURN LIST!

A GM
Cyberworm
Shillelagh
Emperor
A GM
Shillelagh

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject:  

I notice you keep placing a GM post at each end of the list. Are there two GM posts, one after the other? Or is there only one, and it's written twice to point out that the list repeats in a cycle?
Lilith

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject:  

UPDATED PLAYER-TURN LIST!

A GM
Cyberworm
Shillelagh
Emperor
A GM
Cyberworm
Shillelagh
Emperor

and so on and so forth...

Attention all players. Please list the time you would be available and your time zone please (I am Eastern Standard Time, Tika is on Greenwich Mean Time) on Sunday for a full on LIVE RP session. Please do so soon so I can plan accordingly. We can run from 2 hours - 5 hours, depending on who is on time.

Please also take care to tell me which medium you would prefer to play in. Your options are:

Windows Live Messenger
Skype Messenger
mIRC
OpenRPG

Those who are unsure about the RP to join yet, I will be posting the decided times up later today so if you want to LURK and see what we're all going on and on and on about, PM me and I'll send you the INFO so you can watch.
Cyberworm

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject:  

I am not sure how much of Sunday I am available, but I'd reckon it's anywhere from 8 am to 12 am GMT+1 time. :D I'm on Skype and MSN, and can use either.

Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads
Page 1 of 1