Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Possible Idea IFian Q and A:
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Hall of Debate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amichan

Location: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Possible Idea IFian Q and A:  

Since we do have some new writers out there we can try an idea out and that would be to have a Q and A session one one writer or citizen of IF .. the Person Nominated can field any question they want both In IF and In RL .. it is solely up to them

(providing some of the better Exceprts are really good this could be added as a feature in IFQ. Which once i get a comp again and providing that it is okay with Her Mayorness and the consensus of IF i would like to try and resume editor duties if I may ) and since i have crafted this idea up i have no problem being the first one to get roasted
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject:  

Good to see you back, Kang!

Yeah, a Q&A would be fun.

Pope and Tayfinch have won the opportunity to be editor of the next edition - but only if they want to, of course. (Speaking of which, isn't it about time some we had that next edition? ;) )
PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Oki  

Ummmmm.....This looks interesting! Sounds like fun. I fully support this idea. Oh, and WB KANG!!!! I'm glad you liked my Kandy Kangs idea. It just sorta popped into my head when someone mentiond a play on user names...and it was around X-mas, so, yeh!
Thunderbird

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject:  

I'm always up for a good roasting ;)
tayfinch

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject:  

That sounds lovely. Kang, would you like to be grilled for the next/or/one-after-the-next edition?
Amichan

Location: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject:  

depends on how you guys want to do it it seems that since things are really quiet and i have been away for over a year that it is time for someone else to be editor

Storygames Home -> Hall of Debate
Page 1 of 1