Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Character Pass Around. Step 1 and 2
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkdestiny

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Character Pass Around. Step 1 and 2  

In the next post will be the character sheet that will be used for the main character. This will slowly develop with the help of four different people, each with their own contributed trait. If ,during a round, two or more traits clash with each other, there will be a poll to decide the winning trait, and the winner will be added.

Adding and modifying of the character will continue until the character is deemed complete and playable by all of the participating players.

The link to the sign up sheet and explanation is here:

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6238&highlight=

The character sheet should be in the next post, once it is complete, the story will begin :)
kkdestiny

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject:  

Character Sheet

Appearance: Green eyes. Dark auburn hair with reddish undertones. Hair is kept in a short ponytail. She stands at 5'3 and is a size zero. Has scar on her leg (Dog bite). Generally considered sexy.

- looking at the stars, she goes out there every night to look at them
- chocolate waffles. A lot.
- The color purple
- nightclubs

Dislikes:
-guys who don't treat her like a normal girl
- dogs

History:

was an orphan.
warriorofdoom

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject:  

Ahem. I, for, one believe that you cannot write a story without knowing what your character looks like. Green eyes is too little. I say we have a Round specifically for appearance, and one specifically for weakness. :D
kkdestiny

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you. I will put that suggestion into place, as it does make sense.
Would like to keep posting here to me only. Cleaner you know? So please, no more posts here, ok everybody? FYI, This is Pope writing because evey time KK tries to write this, she feels she's being too rude. And she is being rude. So I'm doing her a favor. She's having woman issues.
KK edit: we will not be having that round for weakness, instead it will be for personality things..wich may include weakness. Also, no posting here to me, no posting period. I was too tired to catch it when pope was typing it.

Storygames Home -> The Vault
Page 1 of 1