Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the City...
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalyssa Summers

Location: RL: NJ, USA | Starving Peasant for Posts in City of IF *Reaches for your Story Hungrily*

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the City...  

Enroute to the City, what striking/mundane thing propelled you here?

This is a playful thread aimed to mimick RL Facebook statuses....well here is an Ifian equivalent! If you're busy but feel like you still want to be present in the community or tell the world you're still alive *cough*....well, here you are=D

What happened before you came here and turned into an Ifian?
Kalyssa Summers

Location: RL: NJ, USA | Starving Peasant for Posts in City of IF *Reaches for your Story Hungrily*

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject:  

As for me- muscles achey......lol
Thunderbird

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject:  

About the poll... we have... so many options...

lol

I was at work when I found the city, trying to evade the everpresent bordom of being alone to man the incoming calls over the weekend.
Vishal Muralidharan

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject:  

Thunderbird wrote: I was at work when I found the city, trying to evade the everpresent bordom of being alone to man the incoming calls over the weekend.

lmao!!

I suddenly got struck by a wave of inspiration to write or critique something, so I came online and found IF. Then I learnt about SGing and haven't done much critics (as of now).
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject:  

Vishal Muralidharan wrote:
I suddenly got struck by a wave of inspiration to write or critique something, so I came online and found IF. Then I learnt about SGing and haven't done much critics (as of now).

That is all.
Andolyn

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject:  

i was worrying about a lot of things...and stressing about others...so thought i'd write a new chapter to escape RL for a bit.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject:  

I thought I'd pop by to check Personal messages and I found if looking for RPG's. ;)
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject:  

I was looking for a new community to co-write a story with.
Vishal Muralidharan

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject:  

HalfEmptyHero wrote: Vishal Muralidharan wrote:

That is all.

lol! that was dumb!! :P
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject:  

I got run over by a sheep.

That's a lie.
Kalyssa Summers

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject:  

BBS wrote: I thought I'd pop by to check Personal messages and I found if looking for RPG's.
Someone got the game right!!=D

The White Blacksmith wrote: I got run over by a sheep.

LOL- best response of all time!!!

Thunderbird wrote:
About the poll... we have... so many options...

lol

I was at work when I found the city, trying to evade the everpresent bordom of being alone to man the incoming calls over the weekend.

Aw Mayor! My work- deadline SUNDAY- makes me want to trade in for yours! :shock:

As for poll-- I was going to add more, but it kept rejecting my 3rd option :cry2:

Andolyn wrote: i was worrying about a lot of things...and stressing about others...so thought i'd write a new chapter to escape RL for a bit.

Same here...kinda freaking about my deadline...

Hope everyone's having a good day!
Amichan

Location: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject:  

ready to rip my hair out as RL issues are getting the best of me but managing at the very least

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject:  

One thing is As I was walking to the library, I crossed the municipality, cars were there. So I rewrote this:
More clients will often buy cheaper priced products, but still bring in profits above the cost price. For something like statuettes it should be above cost price, as for digital stuff it would normally work with hours and hard labor. The metamorphosis of the idea and creation into business leading forward into a future of employees being recruited. The more employees, the more you would have
the budget plan edited and reworked/edited for every month. Cost price, monthly payments, incomes and outgoings....
That what I wrote so far
As I walked back I wondered if the municipality could tell me who the newest neighbors were
Neighboring people that actually lived around here in my little town.
So I just came around If just to say HI! I'm alive! And Doing well...
Kalyssa Summers

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject:  

Kang wrote: ready to rip my hair out as RL issues are getting the best of me but managing at the very least

Hugggggggggggg aw! Well I hope you don't- I think we love your hair, right everybody?!

BBS wrote: One thing is As I was walking to the library, I crossed the municipality, cars were there. So I rewrote this:
More clients will often buy cheaper priced products, but still bring in profits above the cost price. For something like statuettes it should be above cost price, as for digital stuff it would normally work with hours and hard labor. The metamorphosis of the idea and creation into business leading forward into a future of employees being recruited. The more employees, the more you would have
the budget plan edited and reworked/edited for every month. Cost price, monthly payments, incomes and outgoings....
That what I wrote so far
As I walked back I wondered if the municipality could tell me who the newest neighbors were
Neighboring people that actually lived around here in my little town.
So I just came around If just to say HI! I'm alive! And Doing well...

<3 Very lyrical!

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject:  

I thought I'd pop by to see what's going on. After talking about an hour or more to someone. I learned aswell new things. Of energy being taken, and being given... My weird tastes for food got me to come back to IF to say hi.
Kalyssa Summers

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject:  

*Puts out a plate of cookies, hot chocolate, and Bailey's coffee shots*

Okay I'm going to try the poll again...

POLL POSTED!
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject:  

What the heck's "Ube"? Or "Every-Flavour"*?

*Ok, I can guess what this one's meant to be, but I have never heard of it and have no idea what it tastes of. And I've tried smurf ice cream!

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject:  

*throws hot chocolate with Bailey's coffee and dunks the cookie in it*

:D Now its a baily chocochino...

I came back after almost fainting yesterday... guess what I've been listening to when that happened, the radio.... The song called "Love changes everything...." Everything was stressful yesterday... :P somehow...
Kalyssa Summers

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject:  

The White Blacksmith wrote: What the heck's "Ube"? Or "Every-Flavour"*?

*Ok, I can guess what this one's meant to be, but I have never heard of it and have no idea what it tastes of. And I've tried smurf ice cream!

WB,OMG!...I'm adding smurf ice cream!...And yes being from England I can imagine you can grasp the concept of Every-Flavour:P

As for ube- it actually exists in the real world....ube is the purple yam from the Philippines. Sweet, distinctive, and its very popular, its pretty much used in every type of confectionery there, including ice cream.

BBS...love your style with the munchies! And damn, you must have had a day!!! :(

POLL ADDED TO ADD SMURF ICE CREAM! *

edit: apparently I can't edit the poll while its going on (can you tell I havent been on a forum in a while :lol: ), and I'm too impatient to edit it now. Maybe later I'll add it!

*WB, what does Smurf Ice cream taste like?
Bookwizard

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject:  

Pure accident... It was a random option listed on a completely unrelated search! Now I always make a point to investigate random things I see just in case they lead to something great like I was lead to IF!

(Wow! It's been a while since that happened now... o-))
Kalyssa Summers

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject:  

Bookwizard wrote: Pure accident... It was a random option listed on a completely unrelated search! Now I always make a point to investigate random things I see just in case they lead to something great like I was lead to IF!

(Wow! It's been a while since that happened now... o-))

=D Hi Bookwizard!

That happens to me too sometimes SEO can be so wierd....

WB, you haven't answered my question as to the taste of smurf ice cream! We can't end the poll without knowing that! hehe
Thunderbird

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject:  

I can offer an answer. It seems to be the only answer one could possibly present actually.

It's just downright Smurfy is what it is!
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject:  

It was blue. It was bright blue and that was what it tasted of.

I had to actually check with my Mum that I'd even read the label right.

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
Page 1 of 1