Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Heavy Metal v2 Introduction
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Heavy Metal v2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunderbird

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal v2 Introduction  

I figured that before I let this thing get too much farther, I'd get to editing it thoroughly. The story has progressed far enough for the end to be in sight and I feel its time to begin working on some polishing. Furthermore, I know there are some who would like to catch up to the current cutting edge chapters and when I read through my previous ones I always find myself beating myself up over all the many things I should go in and edit.

There shouldn't be too much new material here, though what is here is intended to be cannon if it replaces any previous information. As the plot has come together, I've found that there are elements that have taken on further definition than they had at the time they were initially introduced. Some of that may alter, in small ways, the delivery of the tale.

I'm also starting off here with a prologue, something I always felt the story needed. Its taken some thought and the observations of others to determine that I had actually already written a good segment that should have been presented AS the prologue. Nevertheless, had I used this segment as the prologue right away it may have not worked too well for the SG format. I'm sure readers will find the prologue familiar.

PLEASE CRITIQUE as ruthlessly and completely as possible if you can find the time to do so. I have the greatest of respect for all authors of IF and while I've gone through these 'chapters' with my own fine-toothed comb already, whatever you can point out or suggest is extremely appreciated at this stage.

In fact, I'll hand out 500 fables of my own to whoever takes the task of Critique to heart. (negotiable dependant on the perceived efforts put into the crit)

Thanks for your help everyone!

Storygames Home -> Heavy Metal v2
Page 1 of 1