Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Are you interested in . . . .
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Writer's Academy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Are you interested in . . . .  

This is a place for interest to be gauged on topics regarding classes.
Cremuex Levier

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject:  

DISCLAIMER: I'm willing to teach Introduction to Sociology (SOCY100), Introduction to Psychology I (PSYC101), Introduction to Philosophy: An examined Life (PHIL151) which have been set out by University of New England this does not give accreditation for such units as these units have attendance requirements, exams and essay assignments otherwise not accounted for in my classes.

PHIL151
Code: The issues discussed are: liberty and autonomy (what are they? how do we protect them?); power (what different forms does power take, and how is power related to liberty, autonomy and justice?); and self (who are we - as subjects of liberty, autonomy, power and justice? What are the limits of ourselves and how might they be overcome?).

SOCY100
Code: This unit introduces sociology through exploring topics such as social identities, social differences and inequalities, and social change. Sociological ways of understanding the world are illustrated through analysing concrete examples from areas such as gender, youth, the family, crime, health, consumer society, power and globalisation.

PSYC101
Code: Topics covered in this unit comprise: an introduction to the study of Psychology; research methods; biological bases of behaviour; sensation and perception; consciousness; learning and conditioning; memory; motivation and emotion; and lifespan development.

I'm also willing to teach a basic art course.

Units will be updated on a weekly basis with the exception of holidays. I'll teach them on Fridays starting with Friday the 24th of February. I am Australian and I work according to GMT+10:00.

So, is anyone interested in Introductory Psychology, Introductory Philosophy, Introduction to Sociology or Basic Art? Basic art is the only one that doesn't have guidelines so is more on a request basis (for example, if you're having trouble with perspective, mention it before hand and I'll ready a class around it). A note with the art is that I can't teach anyone to use programs such as corel or photoshop since I don't use either of those programs.
kkdestiny

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject:  

*bump?*

Storygames Home -> Writer's Academy
Page 1 of 1