Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

What gaming do you do?
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cremuex Levier

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: What gaming do you do?  

So, I noticed in the info section it related back to dungeons and dragons, pathfinder, table top games, MMORPG's, a little bit of LARP-

Did any of this relate back to you? Have you experienced any of this sort of stuff?

Just how nerdy are you folks here? Not that it's a bad thing or anything, I was just wondering what you guys got up to in the city of IF land.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject:  

I play gameboy games, like the one with metabee in it, I love the mechanic woman in it, becuase it gives my courage to try and do what I want to do even if I'm a girl. Sad to say that I didn't become a dirt digger(archeologist) My sister thought that I'd become one. So I am sort of a nurd, but not geeky. At this moment I am singing on a recorder, but I'd rather listen to my voice in real life than a recording. So I am a game boy play station geek. I love electronics but it takes me some time to get use to it. I have Skyrim, but it isn't working. :( I also love dungeons and dragons. Dungeon 2. :)
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject:  

I play COD on occasion. I also played Skyrim for about a month.
Lilith

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject:  

I'm a former Playstation 2 owner, on which I played Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, ect. I occassionally join in on the Halo bit with my bestie on her Xbox. I used to play D&D on Open RPG with a bunch of other people, as well as NWoD.

Currently, I pretty much Play-by-post RP on a theme-based board I run, having about... 25+ active characters of my own to post with.. it gets a little insane with all of their personalities in my head clashing and vying for attention.

Edits to add: Whooops! Forgot to admit my habit for rearing my head into Guild Wars as well and slicing the heads off of Charr. Getting very annoyed with the with non-releasing of Guild Wars 2 however, so I've found that I play it less.

I also have recently gotten quite nastily notorious for purchasing Turbine points when I play Lord of the Rings Online. *is ashamed*

But I'm not a geek/nerd. At all. >.>.........<.<.......
Muaddib

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject:  

Modern Warfare 2 for the win. We played it so much that in the end all I did was go around knifing everyone, completely forgot how to shoot. Also FIFA. And who can forget the Mario games, Kart and Party.
Andolyn

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject:  

LotRO is my game of choice...and my phone games...*Ahem* Angry Birds & Plants vs Zombies...
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject:  

I'm a recovering Wowcrack addict...recovering I swear.

I can also be found in 4/5 of the Elder Scrolls games, Guild Wars on rare occasion, and post rps on forums. I also enjoy wasting time with flash games.

Now if we're talking tabletop there's a massive list of them but it's safe to say that I'm well aquainted with WoD, new and old, D&D 3.0/3.5 and the monstrosity that is 4.0(it's easier to think of it as something other than D&D and then you can almost have fun with it). And of course Pathfinder, which is nicely put together and the true successor to D&D.

Now, I just recently managed to purchase an original Nintendo complete with all the shiny attachments in working order. It's time to show that damn Duckhunt dog who's boss.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject:  

At the moment, it's all things Mario.

:shock:
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject:  

One of my favorite games of all time is Rad Racer.
Vikas Muralidharan

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject:  

COD: MW2, FIFA and my current favourite, Bully! xD
misterbiz

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject:  

Video Games:
Grand Theft Auto series
Max Payne
Alan Wake
Mass Effect
The Elder Scrolls series
Mortal Kombat
LEGO series
Banjo-Kazooie series
Smackdown Vs. Raw series
and so on and so forth

Table-top:
Rifts
D&D
Vikas Muralidharan

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject:  

OMG forgot GTA and SmackDownvRAW!!

Used to play Mortal Kombat before, but not anymore...

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject:  

Yeah! Bully rocks! Skateboard, skipping school etc. Or trying to be a goody two shoes. lol

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
Page 1 of 1