Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Forum Info - IFians Past, Present and Future Please Read
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Forum Info - IFians Past, Present and Future Please Read  

Forum Info – Ifians Past, Present and Future Please Read

Hello all Ifians!

As I'm sure any of you regulars on IF will have noticed, along with a slimming down of the forums in general, there's now also been a slimming down of the threads within them. Our new Mayoress Andolyn and myself have been working hard to sort the long non-active threads from the fresh new ones, and we've finally managed to get it all finished. So, we thought it best to just let everyone know where their SGs/topics have disappeared to and what to do if they want them back.

In the case of the SG forums, all posts that haven't been active during this year have been removed and sent to The Vault in Stasis Hall. They're all intact and perfectly safe, and if their authors should decide that they want them back, they can simply send a PM to the mod of the forum that the SG was once in and request it back.

If a request is made for an SG to be returned, it must be in order for the author to continue their work on it. If a new chapter hasn't been posted within a month of of the request, then the SG in question will be returned to The Vault, unless a reasonable explaination is given as to why.

In addition to this, from now on any SG inactive for 6 months or more will be sent to The Vault. This will also be the case with any topics posted in the Open Forum too, though they will be sent to the Open Forum Archives rather than The Vault.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, feel free to PM Andolyn or myself and we'll do our best to answer them.

And with that, I pass you over to your Moderator! Have fun!:)
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject:  

...Aaaand that would be me again! *waves* Hellooo!

The Fantasy Forest is my domain and if you have and queries, questions, quarrels (I wouldn't recommend it), or just general friendly chit-chat, I'm am but a PM away.

Without further ado, enter my realm and get writing! :D

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy
Page 1 of 1