Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Abattoir- Chapter 2
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Mature Horror Storygames
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack_D.Mented

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Abattoir- Chapter 2  

Ok, this SG is something new. It's inspired more by Hostel and the SAW films, so I must say

:-x MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY :-x .

It will be a loosely connected array of scenarios in which instead of being the victim, as you usually are in horror, you become the sadistic torturer.

The torturer is known only as the gimp. The gimp's gender is unknown, as is the gimp's physical appearance, other than the loose fitting rain coat and gimp mask that it wears.

You are encouraged to let you minds get twisted and employ any number of devices as recommendations, after which, there will be a poll. The goal, however, is to make the victim's torture last as long as possible, so try to avoid outright murdering them.

If a suggestion does win that would kill that victim, another will be provided in the next chapter and the game will continue.

PS- You will never know what the victims did to deserve their treatment, only that they are in a bad situation and it is your job to make them suffer. The gimp doesn't care what they have done. The gimp is merely here to do what the gimp does.

Without further ado... I give you...

Abattoir...

A wall of water splashed into his face.

Tim awoke with a jolt and a gasp.

It was when he tried to tug away from the wall that he noticed his wrists were chained to it. The restraints bit into his soft flesh.

His pulse began to race. He began to sweat instantly.

He attempted to look forward but a bright light burned into his retinas and blinded him.

“Oh God. I don’t know what you want… just let me go… Please…”

The last thing he remembered was coming back inside after having a cigarette out by the curb. He never should have drunk his beer after leaving it unattended.

“Listen, my family isn’t rich, but they’ll pay…”

Before he could finish his sentence, a menacing figure dressed in an off black hooded raincoat and a gimp mask strolled causally over to him and placed a stun gun against his neck.

“Please…”

The mysterious stranger pulled the trigger of the tiny device.

With a crackle, it sparked and 800,000 volts arced through Tim’s body. He jumped and shook involuntarily, crying out as he spasmed and pissed himself.

The gimp stepped back.

The only noise was Tim’s short, huffing breaths and the urine dripping from his leg.

The gimp walked back over to the far way, out of Tim’s sight.

On it, there were a multitude of torture implements.

Any device could be chosen, could be used. The gimp liked to think of this work as a symphony. Would it start with a bang like Beethoven with a sledgehammer to the knees? Or would it be something more like Mozart, where it danced about, staying mostly consistent yet enjoyable throughout, like an old fashioned bull whipping?

Or, perhaps… something all together different?

Decisions, decisions…
plausible_follicile

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject:  

Tie some barbed wire around a baseball bat and shove it down his throat, so that the next time he tries to scream, he'll only end up being hurt even more :lol:

Eek, my throat feels weird now.
Seraphi

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject:  

I don't know about anyone else, but spiders freak me out (especially the hairy, weird colored ones, haha XD). Play a bit of a mental game - place some of the freakiest, though not necessarily deadly (if not bitten frequently), spiders on him. Warn him that should he even twitch they will bite him releasing toxins into his body. Then, as the little creepy crawlies wander around his skin, take a power drill with a thin bit and drill into the bones of his fingers/toes/anywhere really. If he starts to feel woozy from the venom, give him an antidote so he will stay alive/conscious while continuing to drill.

Aaaand....that's all I got for now. XD I'm curious to see where this story goes.
Lilith

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject:  

Take small but very sharp knife and make shallow cuts on his feet, ankles and legs... now that he's peed himself, the urine will make the cuts burn quite nastily. Then proceed to making little shallow cuts all the way up the rest of his body. Make sure they are shallow though so he doesn't die of blood loss... yet.

:anggrin:
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject:  

Hey Jack

Sorry it's taken me a while to get to this second tale of yours. Had a lot on my mind in regards to my own chapters and I didn't want to break the creative mind-track, lol!

Anyway, this sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome, and I very much enjoyed it, as much as I can tell how...disturbing it's very likely going to get. But hey, it's in Dark Horror, so I expected nothing less, lol!

Just found one little thing...
Quote: The gimp walked back over to the far way, out of Tim’s sight. 

Wall?

For the DP... this is a rather nasty one to be trying to decide upon. Hmmm...I'm guessing that it's pretty much open options, rather than being restricted to the two possibilities listed. But just in case it is, I'm going to say the...sledgehammer, as the pain from that might help to numb any further pain (though I'm not placing much hope upon that, of course, lol). And if it's open options...I say we start of with something a little less painful to give us something to build upon...maybe...a scalpel being used to cut out sections of flesh before they're force peeled off? I'm thinking more of the visual torture here too, because I personally have a phobia of seeing my own blood (not other peoples though, that doesn't bother me...it's just mine that's the problem, lol!), and I would hate something like that. It's almost showing the lengths this person is willing to go to, without actually going too far...yet. The knowledge that one's skin is going to be peeled off...the anticipation of the pain and the visual horror...well, I think it's a pretty horrible way to begin a torture anyway, without skipping to the good bits first...from the point of view of the abductor/torturer, of course. ;)

Great chappie, Jack! Keep up the good work! :)
Jack_D.Mented

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject:  

To make this poll easier, I will use only the recommendations that were provided, as they sound better and much more fun to write. :lol:
plausible_follicile

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject:  

Voted 8|
Jack_D.Mented

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject:  

Chapter 2

The gimp glanced over at the small surgical kit on the edge of the table.

Sometimes, the simplest answers were the best. It was obvious, painfully obvious.

The gimp chuckled at its own pun.

Tim whimpered, “What… what are you doing?”

Gloved hands flipped through the ancient black bag.

Ah. There it was. A scalpel. The perfect tool.

The gimp held it up, inspecting the tiny blade.

Light from the single bare bulb hanging above bounced off of the surgical stainless steel and winked back at the gimp.

Beneath the heavy leather mask, the gimp smiled.

This was a great job.

Tim saw the shine of a blade. His heart pounded in chest, fit to burst.

The gimp masked torturer began to meander closer, the blade dancing back and forth as it waved its hands like a composer conducting a master symphony.

“Wh- what are you doing with that?” He stuttered.

With a word, the gimp seized Tim’s ankle and turned it roughly into the light.

He tried to struggle, but he was still weak from the drugs and the stun gun.

He watched helplessly as the gimp made a small incision on his foot. The blade was so sharp that it stung almost like a paper cut, but other than that, was unremarkable.

What came next was not.

The gimp worked a thumb into the laceration and after prodding about, began to ease the flesh up and over the digit.

With its free hand, the gimp pinched the skin flap.

Tim was gritting his teeth. He didn’t want to scream. He didn’t want his tormentor to have that satisfaction.

Slowly, the gimp began to peel the flesh back, blood spurting.

Tim thrashed about, but accomplished nothing other than knocking his head soundly against the stone wall with a hollow thump.

The gimp twisted the flesh held between thumb and forefinger, and sawing with the scalpel, removed the meaty chunk.

Tim’s breathing was heavy, but he had managed to only to grunt and whine loudly.

The gimp cocked its head.

“Alright, let us try a little higher,” It thought.

The gimp stretched out a selection of flesh on Tim’s upper thigh.

It decided to go with a bigger swath this time. A semicircle was slowly cut into the delicate flesh.

The gimp gave its thumb a bit of extra wiggle when it was inserted this time.

Blood gushed from the delicate flesh.

Still, Tim did not scream.

The gimp, to experiment, tried a new approach.

It removed its thumb, waited two seconds, then thrust it roughly back in, even deeper than before.

The sheer abruptness of the new pain broke Tim’s resolve.

He screamed. “What the FUCK?”

The gimp began to peel, sawing away at the strands of fat and muscle that desperately attempted to hold the displaced tissue in its proper location.

With a twist and pull, a palm sized portion of flesh was removed.

Tim was gasping. Tears flowed down his face.

As insult to injury, the gimp shoved the bloody hunk of meat into Tim’s mouth.

He gagged, but the gimp was unrelenting in pressuring the morsel into his jaws.

As soon as the gimp removed its hand, the prisoner retched, spitting out the meat and blood onto the floor. His whole body heaved and he vomited down the front of his body and onto the floor. Judging by the smell, it was mostly stomach acid.

“Disgusting pig,” Thought the gimp. If the subject was already vomiting, it was obviously time to move along to the next phase…
Seraphi

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject:  

Gah, that gave me the chills. It was like a reeeeally bad hangnail times a billion. XD

Since we're on skin peeling, I would say try scalping, but not just the head/hair, maybe also the eyebrows? Hm...I guess that wouldn't really be a next phase, though, just an extension of the current.

Let's try grinding something into the wounds, preferably of a gritty, acidic or spicy nature.

Storygames Home -> Mature Horror Storygames
Page 1 of 1