Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Short Story Avenue
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Short Story Avenue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Short Story Avenue  

Hey all!

As I'm sure many of you will have guessed from the title of this brand spanking new forum, this is the place to write any short stories that you have mulling around in those fabulous brains of yours!

Given how quiet the city has been recently, I figured that this forum might come in use. When one is busy or has writers block etc, the thought of adding to something like a full length storygame can make the task more daunting and causes the resolve to do so to be harder to come by, lol!

So I thought that perhaps the idea of writing a short story would seem less like a chore. That's how I'm looking at it anyway, lol!

The rules of this forum are pretty much the same as all the others. Just abide by the basic laws of common courtesy and friendliness and everything will be fine I'm sure. The only thing I will add is that, as there is no mature alternative forum, be sure to give a noticeable warning at the head of your posts should your tale include some more adult/violent content.

And with that, I announce this new forum to be open! :)
kniteSake

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: 7 inch tablet  

Cheap Apple IPad TabletThe above tablet PCs are all manufactured by Chinese factories mostly based in Shenzhen or cities around. They either have an impressive number of reviewers or rated overwhelmingly positive. Based on my knowledge, they at least can reflect the major trend in the most popular made-in-China tablet PCs if not all. Anyway, as some websites do not have a customer review system or do not run th system well, some really good quality tablet PCs may not be rated so extensively. As a result I fail to find them and put them into the list above.
http://www.excelsiorhospitalists.com/blog/2013/01/15/Excelsior-Hospitalist-FIRST-DAY1152013.aspx

<a href="http://www.petrolucrum.com/blog/2013/09/16/Texas-Is-Having-Another-Oil-Boom-And-Its-Production-Could-Outpace-Iraq-Iran-and-Kuwait-In-A-Few-Years.aspx">brookstone bluetooth keyboard for ipad 2 tablet red</a>

ipad 2 rock tablet bag

Storygames Home -> Short Story Avenue
Page 1 of 1