Free online storygaming

The Lover Synopsis
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Scifi and Experimental
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: The Lover Synopsis  

- - - - - -

So this is a short little synopsis of a new storygame. Although it is quite short, I am still going to placing a decision point right here. I want everyone to help me decide what type of story this is going to be. By that I mean, should this be a horror story wherein the narrator of the synopsis is the psychopath? Or perhaps a murder mystery? Or a love story? Or anything else that might fit the synopsis. I am open to all suggestions. I put it in sci-fi/experimental for lack of a better genre, but it certainly need not be sci-fi. I am leaving it up to you!

That being said (seeing how IF is in a rather dead period), if in one week nothing is suggested I will enter whatever I can think of into a random number generator and do it that way. Hopefully I get some suggestions though.
Kisses

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject:  

murder and love ;)
Emperor

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject:  

horror/paranormal with hints of love
PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: My Idea  

Hi Hero-kun, good to see you. I think a Horror/Sci-Fi Murder Mystery would be nice. Perhaps make the narrator person someone on the case of the death or something. Sorry, just an idea that passed through my head :P

Also, perhaps, a Sci-Fi Cult Horror might be interesting too. I can see the underworld coming into this somewhere :P Perhaps the narrator is a demon :P

Again, welcome back Hero-kun *Grin*
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:44 am    Post subject:  

Ok, the consensus seems to be some sort of horror/murder/love type thing. I'll start working on it and see what I come up with. I'll make sure I have something by Friday at the latest.
Lebrenth

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject:  

Horror, Murder, and Love are so intimate with each other already, it should work well for you. I was going to suggest a time travel story, where the protagonist tries using time travel to bring them together but ends up killing her over and over... as if destiny refuses to give her to him.... But I'm sure I'm too late, so never mind.

Good luck!
Vishal Muralidharan

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject:  

First of all, I'm just going to say that you already have me excited to read more despite writing only a few lines. I can sense a great plot here xD

I was going to suggest horror/love too, but I really do think Lebby's idea is really cool. Looking forward to read more!
Vikas Muralidharan

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject:  

Extremely intriguing.

Did the job very well, keeps me interested, so you have one more reader for this xD
HalfEmptyHero

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject:  

Well, I got sidetracked this past week and I'm on "vacation" this week, so I probably won't get any time to my self to relax/write. You will have to wait a little bit longer.

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Scifi and Experimental
Page 1 of 1