Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Boredom Therapy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> City Central -> Open Forum -> Open Forum Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shady Stoat wrote:
New question for those caught up in the Christmas Seasonal Boredom:

If you knew - and I mean it had been mathematically and scientifically proven to you beyond doubt - that your next ten years of life would be better if you shot a stranger between the eyes with a bullet... would you take the shot?

In this scenario you have no idea how bad or good your next ten years would have been anyway - and you have no idea how much improvement there would be. Only that it would be definitively better than otherwise.

No. How could your life be better having to bear the guilt?
Exmortis
Resident

Topics: 5
Location: Be always aware and keep one eye on the shadows... you may just find out...

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superpowers:

My power would be to be able to materialize any shadow or into the three states of matter (Solid, liquid and gaseous) and manipulate them as I please.

Animal:

Kimodo dragon... Only live a year or so but still totally worth it...

Time travel:

Can't decide... Either, go back to when my friend first showed me his time machine and offered it to me. So that I could kill him which conceqentally would result in me having two time machines and two of me. I would then repeat this until I have an army and then... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Or go back in time to 6001 years ago... According to western theology the earth should be non-existant, or more likely it isn't and I just chill... where ever I happen to be.
Btw do you get a return trip... or are you stuck where ever you choose to go?

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Open Forum -> Open Forum Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: