Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Wrath chapter 10 - Brown Goo.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Wrath
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chinaren

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Wrath chapter 10 - Brown Goo.  

Warning! Read at your own risk!

Alert! Warning! Danger!

This SGame contains unsuitable material! Twisted adult scenes! Perversion! Violence! Torture! Bad language! More perversion! Other disgusting stuff!

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. If you are young, don’t like ‘naughty scenes’, lack a humorous disposition, or are otherwise unsuitable, then don’t read this SGame!

This chapter may also contain the word ‘shit’. Oh, there it is.

Chapter 10 – Brown Goo. .

Starring, in no particular order:

Lily as the Witch
Zephyr as Large cross dresser.
Meany as Little Meany
Messy as the dildo
Chinaren & IM as the Gods.

Introducing Whitey as the stray dog.

“What’s this Algu fellow all about then?” asked Lily.

“Algu the so-called Amusing. He’s an ancient being, unfortunately cursed into a clown-like figure, and I don’t mean like my comrade over there,” IM pointed at Chinaren, who was grubbing about under the chair for some reason. “He’s a fairly powerful necromancer, amongst other things.”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” said Zephyr. “Sweetheart lane though…”

Lily sighed and stroked Meany’s head absently. “Fair enough. Can you take us to this lane then?” she asked Idea Master.

“No.”

“Then we’ll… what?” Lily did a double take. “What do you mean ‘no’?”

“You asked me for certain information, which counts as a turn. It’s his go now.” IM nodded at his fellow God, who was sniffing the table lamps’ electric wiring.

“Hey! Orange monkey man,” Lily shouted at him. “Can you take us to Twisted Sweetheart lane?”

The God looked up at her. “Why would you want to go there?”

“Never mind, can you or can’t you?”

The orange God scratched his head for a moment. “I suppose so. It might be nice to Walk the Earth again after all this time, even if it is infested with humans. Some of them are quite cute I’ll admit.” He gave Lily a giant god-like wink.

“Ug,” said Lily. Even she had her limits. Mind you, she’d never done it with a god…

“We need to do something about his appearance first,” said Zephyr, interrupting her thoughts. “And maybe get the kid some clothes.”

Lily rolled her eyes. “Oh very well, but I don’t understand why I’m suddenly playing ‘mother’.” She looked around. “I’m going to need my spellbook and my purse.”

>

“It’s a bit gloomy isn’t it?” asked Chinaren.

“Well, your lot built this city, so whose fault is that?” Idea Master retorted.

“If I had my powers…”

“Will you two keep it down?” hissed Lily. “There are mortals about you know.” She looked around to make sure no one had heard.

They were leaving a nearby shopping mall, where Lily had bought a sweet little sailor outfit for Meany, who was now skipping along happily behind them, sucking on a lollypop and looking like a modern day male Shirley Temple. The evening was drawing in fast, and it was probably way past the kids’ bedtime already.

She’d cast a spell on Chinaren, changing his appearance temporarily into a short ugly man with a shock of orange hair. Idea Master she’d just found some clothes for, and the wizard god was now walking along uncomfortably dressed in unfashionable corduroy pants and matching jacket. The witch thought he looked like a particularly stuffy professor. Zephyr, unfortunately, was wearing his skimpy pink dress and matching top, exposing legs the rainforest would be jealous of. She herself had changed into a sensible dark two piece pant and top set, with Messy slung in his scabbard over her back.

“Follow me, I know where I am now,” Chinaren said.

“Now?” Lily muttered, but they followed as the short god waddled off to the right, along a small thoroughfare with the unlikely name of Frippery Street.

The group walked along in the growing darkness for another half an hour, following the god as he wound his way through various back alleys and small lanes, each one slightly more disreputable than the last. Lily held onto Meany’s hand. It wasn’t a place for kid to get lost. It wasn’t a place for anyone to get lost come to that.

“Are we nearly there yet?” grumbled Meany a little while later. The boy was wilting visibly.

“Just over there,” said Chinaren, pointing.

There was a flash of light, and an unfortunate passer by suddenly found himself turned into a toad*. Luckily** he was the only person about, so no one else noticed.

Lily looked at the newly created amphibian, which looked back forlornly and croaked.

“Did you do that?” asked Zephyr to Lily.

“It wasn’t me!” said Lily. She looked at the Gods. “Was that you?”

Chinaren was looking at his finger with a puzzled expression. “Maybe, but I didn’t mean it.”

“Typical,” said IM, rolling his godly eyes.

“It’s not my fault!” Chinaren said, waving his hands about.

“Hey! Watch where you’re pointing!” said Lily, jumping back. “I don’t want to be toadified.”

“Maybe our powers are coming back,” said Chinaren.

“Well, keep your fingers to yourself,” IM said. “You can’t go around changing people into animals all over, it’s untidy.”

Chinaren muttered something under his breath about ‘them all being animals’ but otherwise subsided.

“I thought you were going to show us the way,” said IM.

“Yes. As I was saying, the entrance is just over there. Woops.”

“Stop doing that!” shouted Lily. She ran forward and peered down the alley, trying to locate who the newest animal had been.

“Is it another frog thing?” Chinaren waddled over, and there was an unfortunate squashing noise. He looked down. “Oh dear. Does anyone have a tissue? I seem to have toad on my foot. Well, under it to be accurate.” He looked around for something to scrape his sole on.

Lily’s response was interrupted as a rather confused looking border collie staggered towards her. “Woof?” it inquired.

“Oh, how sweet!” Lily bent down to pat the dog, which wagged its tail.

“Ooh!” came the muffled voice of Messy from his sheath. “A bit of animal ‘company’ for you! Hur hur hur.”

“Don’t be disgusting,” said Lily.

“How can I not be disgusting?” the phallus complained. “I am disgusting incarnate I am. Proud of it too.”

“It’s a girl dog anyway,” she said, examining the animal’s apparatus.

“Mmf, never stopped you before.”

“When you are quite finished with the animal,” Chinaren said, cleaning the last bit of the toad off, “our destination is directly ahead of us.”

Lily gave the dog a last pat on the head and stood up. “Where?” she said.

“Over there.”

“In that dumpster?”

“Well hidden isn’t it?” Chinaren beamed.

“Great.” Lily picked her way over to the large green container, which was behind piles of black bags filled with refuse from the surrounding residences. “Oh gross,” she said, holding her nose. The dog barked and followed her.

“Shoo dog!” said Lily. She waved her hand at the animal, and in doing so didn’t look where she was going. “AhhhHooaooOoooaoaaa!”

The witch windmilled her hands as she skidded on a strategically placed banana skin that she hadn’t noticed.

The others looked on in fascination as she wobbled first to the left, managed to right herself for a moment, but then trip backwards over the dog to fall with a soft squelch into a pile of soggy cardboard boxes. The boxes promptly collapsed on top of her, leaving only her legs protruding from the mound like some lower class parody of the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz.

“Witch down!” said Zephyr, stepping forward to help. The large man stopped a short distance away from the muffled cries of Lily and made a face. “Oh, that’s just foul. What the hell can smell that bad?”

“HHHHhlllppppp!”

Zephyr covered his nose with one hand and stepped forward as gingerly as a giant in stilettos can. Bending down he grabbed one ankle and pulled the trapped witch forth, extracting her from her heap in a particularly undignified fashion, relieving her of her prison, but not her distress.

Lily emerged from the boxes covered in some kind of brown slime, like a strange slug coming out of hibernation.

The others stepped back as one as the odor hit them.

“Oh, that’s worse than Chinaren’s farts that is,” said Idea Master. “And the last one he did wiped out the Neanderthals.”

“For a change I have to agree,” the orange god said, wrinkling his face up. “Though not about the Neanderthals. They were an evolutionary dead end.”

“You mean their sense of smell was too acute,” IM countered.

“Same thing.”

“Will you lot shut up and help me up?” Lily screamed.

No one moved. “We would, really,” said Zephyr, “but you’re a bit… pongy.” He’d fished out a pink hanky from his bag and was holding it up to his nose.

“Mummy stinks,” said Meany.

“I’m not your fu… bas… cu… flipping mother,” said Lily, as she managed to right herself. The ooze dripped down her body.

“I’m glad I can’t smell,” said Messy.

The dog barked.

“Shut up you,” Lily scowled. “This is your fault.”

“At least see if the entrance is over there,” said Idea Master.

Lily started to heave a giant sigh, but stopped herself just in time. “Fine.” Walking with purpose she kicked several bags out of the way and peered into the dumpster. “There’s a hazy pink swirly fog in here,” she reported.

“That’s the baby,” said Chinaren, rubbing his hands together.

“Come on then,” said Lily. She scrabbled up the side and half climbed half fell into the inside of the large tank. There was no noise of her hitting the insides.

The dog barked again and jumped up onto a box, enabling it to leap in after her.

The others looked at each other.

“May as well then,” said Zephyr. “Come on kid.” He picked Meany up and, tucking the child under his arm, clambered in too.

The gods followed, arguing all the while.

*Though a fairly rare variety. Not that was much compensation.
**Not for the now-toad of course.

>

Lily opened her eyes. She looked around and her eyes widened. This wasn’t what she had expected at all.

There was a noise, like someone farting in reverse, and the recently changed dog appeared in mid air, narrowly missing landing on her.

“Hello doggy,” she said.

The noises again, and Zephyr, carrying Meany, followed by the gods arrived in similar fashion, landing with solid thumps on the ground.

“Where are we?” demanded Lily, once Chinaren had sorted himself out and stood up.

“Where you said,” the god replied.

“This is Sweetheart lane?”

“Oh! Sweetheart lane!? I thought you said Sweethead lane.” He shrugged and attempted, not very well, to look innocent. “An honest mistake.”

“Oh my god,” Lily said.

“Yes?” Idea Master said.

“What the hell is this place?” Zephyr said.

They looked around. It was certainly a bit unusual…

>>>>>>

Mmm. Right, I’m suffering from Idearium and Humorium shortages, so let’s use yours!!

What is in ‘Sweethead lane?’ What’s it like? Let your imaginations run loose!

Bids now due:

Minor Random Bid: Whitey, 25F - I bid 25 fables for someone to slip over a banana skin

Random bid Harley, 100 fables - for Lily to step and/or fall in something so smelly and disgusting that neither nor the gods can get rid of the stench for at least 2 chapters

Random bid Nenners 220 F - the blacksmith needs to enter this equation as a dog that lily takes a shine to and to include Zephyr too and the oldest ugliest hag you can find...

Corruption bid Whitey, 300F - so the Whitey as a talking dog bid ensures Lily and co. is NOT attracted to it in... that way.

And for 20 (it's a miner) can I be a border collie? They rock.

<<<<<<
Mastermind

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject:  

Sweethead lane is the shopping street for people who like lollipops with real heads, Bloody Marys made of actual blood, stuff like that.
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject:  

That sounds about right.

But no. I think it's a lane in the posh(er) area of town, where all the Young Nobs go on their dates.

So, how much do I owe you? *rummages in purse*
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject:  

It is a street in a district of the city that has been cordoned off as the local lunatic asylum. Nutcases R Us.

Surrounded by v. high walls and impenetrable security, they have to prove to the wardens of the district that they are not complete loons, or try to escape some other way.

:)
Mephistopheles

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject:  

ah well, someone has to say it.

It is a place that is filled with heads. they are conveniently located everywhere, and they are just the right height for everyone to enjoy as they use them, even kiddies and midgets. there are heads everywhere, some wet, some that spit and some that swallow, and you can use whatever head fits you tastes. some of them you have to wipe yourself after you use them, and some you don't. there are some that you can use standing up, and others that you can enjoy while sitting in a nice relaxing position. and i guess that i better stop now.

the street is filled with toilets, and china needs to go again. :)
Chinaren

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject:  

:shock:

:-o

:rofl:

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject:  

*gives ren a standing ovation* WOOT BRAVO!
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject:  

I am so scared and violtated right now Messy.... LOL :shock:

i was thinking um i got nothing seriously i am in shock lol
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject:  

:rofl: @ Messy
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject:  

*sits in corner and cries*

You took my INNOCENCE! I will never forgive you!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject:  

bloody maries and whitey's idea spliced together!!

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject:  

Are you feeling bored, with way too much time on your hands?

Would you like to be excited and thrilled?

Feel like reading a tale packed with heroics and and action?

Then check out by Zephyr

and let the boredom beast roam elsewhere!

posted by kind permission of Lilith
algu95

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject:  

So, when's the next chapter coming? I wanna kill/smash some fairies, and see Lordy run away with his tail between his legs... Clowns, Rule, all..........
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject:  

Of course they do, algu. Of course they do.
Chinaren

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry, been up to my ears in RL of late, and haven't had much more than 5mins at a time to log on. I think this one's after the next chapter of Avarice, though if the mood strikes this one could be moved up...
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject:  

Can we at least have a poll?
Chinaren

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject:  

Very well Whitey, you may. :D

[Edit] Sheesh. Stupid double poll time then. Don't worry, just vote for your option, it usually works out in the end.
Chinaren

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject:  

Okay, the poll is totally wack. I'll do it again later. No time now.
The Dark

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject:  

The Dark has voted for the Messy Heads. However, the voting is strangely unusual and twisted.
The Meaning Of Fear

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject:  

Well, I guess being a kid is better than a dog. At least i have a longer lifespan.
Crossfire

Location: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between.

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject:  

In Chapter 8 you used various forms of the word lady a little too frequently near the Zephyr-in-pink-lingerie area. It's not a common mistake for you, but it hurts my sensitive eyes! :o

Not only that, but if you split it into a good section and an evil section, where do I pop in? :o

Otherwise, liking it. Romance, vice, interesting Pratchett-esque gods... Um... Vice... It's all great.

I just caught up on Chapters 7 through 10, which was a... novel experience, and they're turning out well. I look forward to putting in a bid when I have money that's actually mine in the coffers.

Oh, and to the next installment... *raises a decanter of viscous red goo high, then quaffs, fading away*
Chinaren

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject:  

Mmm. Well, it seems it's time to mess with heads. Or something. :?

Voting is now closed, and a new chapter is being started. When it will be finished is anyone's guess though.
Chinaren

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject:  

Next chapter will be up in a few minutes, so closing this one down. Thanks for playing all!

Storygames Home -> Wrath
Page 1 of 1