Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Wrath chapter 14 - The Pink Pearl.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Wrath
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chinaren

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Wrath chapter 14 - The Pink Pearl.  

Warning! Read at your own risk!

This SGame contains some mild bad language. Also the word ‘winky’.

Chapter 14 – The Pink Pearl. .

Starring, in no particular order:

Lily as the Witch
Zephyr as a Large cross dresser.
Meany as Little Meany
Messy as the animated phallus
Chinaren & IM as the Gods.
Whitey as the stray dog.

And introducing…
Whisperer – as a… nun.
Phang – As Mother Superior.

Big City is a strange town. Built by Evil to establish a good, solid presence on Earth, it has, over time, deviated from its initial goal. Evil discovered that, to maintain a more permanent presence, they had to have infrastructure and facilities. Whilst on the mortal plain, most demons, phantoms and miscellaneous beings reverted to solid, human or human-like form. Whilst in this form, they inevitably required food and desired the things that humans desired.

Of course, being evil, they wanted the best food and the seediest entertainment. Instead of just going to Vegas or Thailand like most people though, they wanted it on hand, so to speak. So up sprang restaurants and various places of repute, mostly of the ‘ill’ variety.

Naturally, these establishments needed workers. After an initial, disastrous, attempt at using lesser demons for these roles, Big City started to employ humans, who seemed to be able to perform most tasks in a fairly uncomplaining, semi-organized way.

However, along with the human workers came their families, and thus Big City had to build places for humans to go to whilst not toiling for their demonic masters. So schools, cinemas and all the other paraphernalia that comes with what passes for civilization these days sprang up.

Over time, as in all cities, some areas became run down, or more run down in the case of Big City.

Let’s look at one district in particular. Commonly referred to as the ‘Old Food district’, due to the plethora of grotty eating establishments that litter the maze of small, twisty streets. One particular zone is used as a dumping ground, and it is here that we shall focus now.

Over the piles of rotting waste a sound can be heard, and it’s coming from… over there. Who could it be I wonder?

“I’ve lost my mommy!”

Blubbering could be heard, emanating from a large, scruffy green dumpster. Within, sitting forlornly on an old greasy ‘Mr. Fat’ Pizza box, sat the sad form of Messy the Dildo. Little lubricating tears dribbled down his black, ribbed shaft as he sat and cried. “I’m finished! Never (sob) again will someone (sniff) thrust me up (blub) an orifice and…”

A shadow fell over the sad phallus, interrupting his monologue. Messy looked up, still sniffling, as a shape reached down towards him and pulled him from his smelly prison.

“Mistress? Is that you?” A small smile of hope spread over the animated sex toys’ face. “Oh.”

“Pretty!”

Messy wiggled his little legs frantically as a face examined him closely.

As faces go, it wasn’t one to inspire, unless you were a horror writer perhaps. It protruding from a tight hood like toothpaste being squeezed out of a tube, and had facial hair that a German moustache growing champion would be envious of. Bug eyes, apparently attempting to escape from the face, swiveled about separately, seeming to live a life independent of each other and their owner.

The nose was classic witch, long and crooked and warty, whilst the mouth was wide, misshapen and generally large. When the nun opened it, yellow and brown teeth protruded at wild and exciting angles, reminiscent of one of those cruel bear traps people are always protesting about.

One shoulder rose wildly above the other, a hunch the size of a small hill deforming the upper back.

Messy’s little eyes slid, unwillingly, further down, taking in the wide body, which came complete with strange lumps and shapes, some of which appeared to move. His rescuer was garbed in a black and white robe. It looked like one of the outfits Lily wore sometimes, when she was ‘entertaining’ special guests, though it lacked some of the strategically placed holes of his mistress’s version. It didn’t suit the woman, though probably nothing on earth would, except possible a large hole in the ground.

Overall, if Quasimodo had had an older, uglier sister, then she would have looked like this.

“My precious,” rasped the nun, drooling and spitting, and doing a wonderful imitation of that horrible little goblin from Lord of the Rings.

“Oh by the gods no!” the phallus wailed, as she started to lift the front of her habit.

“Sister Whisperer!” A shrill, grating voice interrupted the act, much to the relief of Messy. “I told you not to wander off! I’ve been looking all over for you. Come on, we’re going back to the nunnery. Sister Fauna has had one of her turns.”

The large nun stopped short at the voice, hiding Messy quickly behind her back. “Yes sister Phang,” she grumbled.

Messy vibrated in fear as the monstrous Sister Whisperer shoved him into a pocket and trundled off after her impatient colleague.

>

“I can’t believe I dropped him!” Lilith said, picking up a pillow, even though she’d looked underneath it ten times already. “Poor thing, he’ll be worried sick.”

“Look, focus will you,” the god IM said. “We’ve more important things to worry about than a lost sexual toy.”

“I can always help in that department,” Chinaren leered, waggling hairy eyebrows at her. “It’ll be a divine experience you know, by definition.”

“I doubt she wants some half orange monkey creature popping out in nine months,” Idea Master said. “Can we get back on subject please? You can ask me for help now you know, it’s my go.”

Lily sighed and looked up. “Very well then. Could you take us to Sweetheart lane please.”

Idea Master looked smug. “Done,” he said, and snapped his fingers.

Nothing happened.

“Oh bugger. I forgot our powers aren’t working.”

“So we’ll get a cab,” Lily said. She looked a Zephyr. “Grab the kid and the dog. We’re going out.”

Zephyr picked up the sleeping Meany and wrapped a pillow case around his midriff, to replace the pants lost in Sweethead lane, and untied the rope they’d tied around the dog’s neck.

The group traipsed back out of the room once Lily had cast her glamour over Chinaren again.

“You should just buy a leash and pretend he’s some kind of strange animal you know,” IM said.

“Excuse me!” Chinaren complained. “I am a god you know. I have a certain level of dignity to maintain. Hey look! Someone’s left half a candy bar here!” He stooped over and picked up a discarded chocolate wrapper, and proceeded to consume the remaining contents.

“High standards indeed,” Lily commented.

They managed to get out of the hotel with minimum of fuss, and crammed themselves into a taxi after a brief argument with the driver about not allowing animals in the car, which Lily solved by casting a short obedience spell on him. She was tired and cranky. It had been a long day already.

With Idea Master giving directions, they crawled through the rush hour traffic along main street, heading towards the industrial zone.

“Are we there yet?” asked Chinaren, after about ten minutes of sitting in a giant queue of vehicles, going nowhere.

“No,” said Lily.

They inched forward another car length

“How about now then?”

“NO!” snapped Lily.

It started to rain.

“Maybe I can use my powers…” Chinaren fidgeted. He was wedged between Zephyr, who had the kid on his lap, and Idea Master, who had the dog on his.

“Don’t even think about it,” Lily said.

A transient washed their window and swore at them when Lily refused to give him any money.

“Maybe we should walk?” Idea Master said.

“We’ll be patient,” Lily answered.

The car edged forward another two footsteps.

The dog barked.

Another slight movement forward. A little old granny hobbled past them.

Meany woke up and rubbed his eyes. “I want pee pee,” he declared.

“Go back to sleep,” Lily snarled.

Meany’s lower lip started to wobble and she sighed in exasperation.

“Okay then! Zephyr, open the door. Kid, take a pi… pee out of the door.”

Zephyr rumbled in assent and opened the door, placing Meany just outside, where he stood with his little winky protruding out into the street.

The car ahead of them, which Lily had started to think was stuck to the road, moved off suddenly. Behind them, the other cars opened up with their horns all at once, as the taxi waited for Meany to finish his business.

“Come on!” Lily said as the level of abusive language rose from the impatient commuters stuck behind them.

“I can’t go,” Meany wailed back.

“Get him back inside!” ordered Lily to Zephyr. She turned to the driver, who was staring ahead, zombie like. “You! Get moving!”

The driver slammed down on the gas, and the car screeched away, eating up the space that had opened up ahead and flying through the red light at the end, swerving around a large van and missing it by the narrowest of margins.

“Son of a bitch!” Lily said, grabbing onto the dash as the cab weaved its way in and out of traffic, occasionally mounting the kerb.

“Take a left here!” Idea Master indicated a small lane just ahead of them.

The driver obliged, cutting up three cars as he changed lanes and screeched around the corner, into a narrow road.

People scattered as they ploughed down the street. Chinaren cheered enthusiastically.

“Stop here,” IM said, as they approached a small bridge that crossed a murky canal.

The cab screeched to a halt in a cloud of smoke. The front of the car hung over the edge of the canal.

“Fuck.” Lily let out a deep breath.

There was the sound of liquid hitting taxi floor. “I did pee pee!” Meany said.

>

“It’s not very mysterious looking,” Lily said, doubtfully.

“What did you expect? Golden cobbles?” Chinaren asked. “I tried them once you know, in a small village somewhere. They lasted about an afternoon. Thieving bastards.”

They were standing in a narrow lane, about as wide as a car. It was remarkably similar to the one they had left behind, except it was lit by old fashioned gas lamps. On either side wooden houses leaned outwards, so the rapidly darkening sky was merely a strip of cloud overhead. Apparently it wasn’t a very popular place, as there was a distinct absence of people. Indeed, the whole placed reeked of neglect.

To get there they had walked under the path beside the canal, and under the bridge. There had been a flash of light, and then they were in Sweetheart lane. It was all rather anticlimactic.

“I don’t like it here,” Meany said, holding on to Zephyr. Whitey barked in agreement.

“So, where can we find this Pink Pearl then?” Lily asked IM.

IM looked about, and then set off forward. “Number 22b,” he said, examining the door of the nearest house. “Ah, here it is.”

“That was easy,” frowned Lily.

“Well, I am a god you know. These things often happen when you are a Higher Being.” IM turned the handle of the door and pushed it open. It swung inwards with an ominous creak. “Coming?” He stepped inside.

Lily exhaled noisily and followed him, ducking under the low doorway. She looked around and pulled a face as the others crowded in behind her.

“Poo,” said Meany.

She nodded. The room was old and apparently hadn’t been used in some time. A carpet of dust covered the plain floorboards, and the only light filtered in through the single dirty window. The room was empty except for an old wooden table in the center. In the middle of it stood a small chest.

“Is that it?” she asked.

IM nodded.

“Is it booby trapped or anything?” the witch asked, approaching the table and box cautiously.

“Oh no, the box is completely safe.” IM flipped the catch and swung the lid open.

Lily peered inside. Resting at the bottom of the box was a large, pink pearl.

“This is way to easy,” she said, not reaching for it. “What’s the catch?”

IM pulled a face. “Well, the reason it’s here is that no one wants it. You see, it has a curse, a curse that will affect anyone who holds it.”

“Great,” Lily said. “And what, exactly, is this curse?”

>>>>>>

So, rush hour traffic braved, and the pearl is in reach. But what’s the curse? Let’s hear your ideas!

<<<<<<
Lilith

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject:  

I'm gonna cry... I WANT MY VIBE BACK!

:P

Anyways, hilarious as usual Chinaren......

The Pink Pearl's curse is..... Make the holder unable to orgasm unless the pearl is destroyed.
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject:  

No, no... Make the holder believe everything they're told until the curse is lifted.
algu95

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject:  

*Is agreeing with Lilith* Great new chappy as normal, C'ren!
The Meaning Of Fear

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject:  

A bit short, C'ren. The DP also raised some strange suggestions.

I'll F5 Whitey, mainly because I don't want to F5 Lilith... :-o
scissorkitty

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject:  

The curse is.. only doing things for others will bring the bearer any pleasure! (and a really NIIIIICE sort of pleasure. )
Chinaren

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject:  

The Meaning Of Fear wrote: ...

A bit short, C'ren.

Well, it's just over 2000 words (the main body of it), so almost perfect length actually. :) Maybe it just seemed short, but I'll take that as a good sign.
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject:  

i tend to think that if it flows so well the reader assumes its much shorter than it is then thats a GREAT sign!
So congrats to you Ren!

the curse? hmm the curse is... the bearer must satisfy sexually anybody who speaks to them.... from the guy at the coffee shop takign orders to the derelict woman that throws cats at ppl in the park... anybody anywhere immediatly.
LordoftheNight

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject:  

NeverNeverGirl wrote: the curse? hmm the curse is... the bearer must satisfy sexually anybody who speaks to them.... from the guy at the coffee shop takign orders to the derelict woman that throws cats at ppl in the park... anybody anywhere immediatly.

But this is Lily we're talking about - how is that different from normal?
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject:  

Causes the bearer to become a member of the opposite sex.
Mephistopheles

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject:  

would rai's suggestion make lily not need her lil Messy any longer? That would suck. I can hear his sobs of dissatisfaction now as sharp teeth drag across his ribbed body. Poor messy :(

anyways, I like the ideas put forth so far, but how about the curse is....whenever anyone says 'a', the bearer has an orgasm? like: A (oh god) blue cow jumped a (oh yes!) white fence, while a (oh, yes, that is it!) cat chased a (oh, god, i can't handle this anymore!) mouse.

might work better with a more common word though, but that is the gyst of my idea :)
Lilith

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject:  

Quote: anyways, I like the ideas put forth so far, but how about the curse is....whenever anyone says 'a', the bearer has an orgasm? like: A (oh god) blue cow jumped a (oh yes!) white fence, while a (oh, yes, that is it!) cat chased a (oh, god, i can't handle this anymore!) mouse.

Not bad Messy, but does it ALWAYS have to be "Oh god!" ... that's sooooooooo boring! And so NOT Lily.
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject:  

jUST POINTING OUT THAT lILY ISNT NECESSARILY GOING TO ALWAYS BE THE BEARER..

(SORRY CAPS STUCK...)
scissorkitty

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject:  

hmm.. i think the "certain word" idea is a good one.. but what word? If it's the curse of the pink pearl... than maybe any word with a "p" sound? (or.. if it's accurate.. any time anyone nearby rolls their r's.... heh.)
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject:  

Well I can't think of anything funny and original right now, but I definitely would vote for the 'believing everything they hear' idea. :D
Scheherazade

Location: Land of Rain and More Rain (but really southwestern BC, in Canada)

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject:  

maybe just some small odd thing, like stuttering on every other word or never being able to have more or less than one eye open at any given time, or some other random thing like that. I'm not sure if I'm too late to make suggestions or not, but it's out here anyway.
Chinaren

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject:  

You're not too late Shrarazadaadezzeaazde. And welcome to Wrath! Feel free to enter the bidding thread in the market place too!

I'll put a poll up when I'm a littlemore sober!
CunningFox

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject:  

good chapter. Teh curse is it swaps the persons body with the person nearest to them.
Chinaren

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject:  

Very well, the poll is up. Spit at the person of voting.
Ronjun

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject:  

A question and a comment: Is it OK to point out corrections/mistakes?

If it is, then I'd say that "This is way too easy" would be the correct form of that sentence.

Too bad I got here too late to make suggestions...
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject:  

Pointing out typos or continuity errors is fine. Use the quote button if you're going to do it, though, so it's easier to see what you're pointing out.
Chinaren

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject:  

Ronjun wrote: A question and a comment: Is it OK to point out corrections/mistakes?

If it is, then I'd say that "This is way too easy" would be the correct form of that sentence.

Welcome to Wrath Ronj! Yes, please point out errors. I do read and reread, but there's always a few that slip through. :cry2:

I'll be working on the next chapter of Wrath very soon, promise. I've been a bit distracted with side projects lately, and I'm currently struggling through the next chapter of Avarice, so this one should be after that. Or even beside that.

[/inane ramble]
Ronjun

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! It's been great -and wacky- so far.
Black Hawk

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject:  

great story so far Chinaren I've followed it since I joined :)
Chinaren

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject:  

Black Hawk wrote: great story so far Chinaren I've followed it since I joined :)

Thanks Bawk. I'll get around to doing more on this at some point, but life's been throwing rocks at me lately, so it may be a little while yet...

Sorry! :sad:
Lilith

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject:  

OY! CHINNY! How about ya get us a chappy! You've obviously got a poll winner!
Chinaren

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject:  

Lilith wrote: OY! CHINNY! How about ya get us a chappy! You've obviously got a poll winner!

Mmm, I'm not sure... it could still swing the other way. ;)

I have started the next chapter, but recently my life has been held together with tape and string, so I've been all over the place, and now my PC is playing up ~rolls eyes~

I will make an effort though.

Storygames Home -> Wrath
Page 1 of 1