Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

My artwork! Come take a look!
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Storygames Home -> Art Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject:  

This is as far I've drawn Dragonite. I did draw the whole tale and body, but I'm still making scales on this one.
Smee

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject:  

That's very good Christal :clap:

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Wolfen  

I made wolfen in paint and Coral draw 7

I'm still making the real picture and it's taking long. lol :D
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject:  

It's another cat...

Perhaps if you drew it not looking directly at the artist we could see that it had more of a muzzle?

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject:  

Ok, you win.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject:  

Drawn picture of a girl.
Phantomfan

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject:  

After looking at such talent(:clap:), I'm going to have to add my name to the list.

Draw me too!! :D
Tipico

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject:  

some good art work here, i like it,
you should hold a competition or something, make people pay to enter (say 20 fables each)
set a subject and get people to enter a picture, the winer could be polled....

alternatively you could ignore me I'm stupid sometimes....
avenger

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject:  

nice drawings they are pretty good. Although I am better they are still nice. I have been an artist for a couple of years so don't feel bad! I can be a little arrogant at times, so sorry bout that. It's nothing on you it is just that i have experience. They are very good. Practice makes perfect, so keep working! :gun:
sir wax

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject:  

That's an impressive one of Dragonite. The thumb on his right hand shouldn't be there tough.

But that is by far, the coolest rendering you have done. Nice job, Crady!

Sincerely,
SirWaxaLot

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject:  

WOOT! Another person to draw! Now Draggy sorry for not sending the full picture yet,I'm going to add him to my portfolio, by creating the dragon into a tattoo, hope you don't mind. Becuase I'm going into movie makeup and I have to have a portfolio full of pictures I've drawn. Hey I don't mind it that your arrogant, but being a few years an artist is goto be the fastest artist I've seen, becuase I was an artist for over 15 years, I'm better with drawing with pencil and making weird tattoos. I'm also thinking of going into the academy becuase I'm good at make up and massaging, well then at the second year I can learn to tattoo people, but in movie make up I can make up and have fun with it, by creating deamons and different stuff, like a clown that is scary and I can also create one year tattoos- that only hold for one year. I can't wait, and guess what I passed all my subjects during june and over a month is me and my twin brother's birthday and prom. It is so cool!

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject:  

There is a tattoo design that I made. Please don't use it as your own in anyway. It has alot of meaning. IT mean god is the alfa and omega, the empty cross shows that Jesus is alive and so is his Savoir. Well the Alfa looks lonely, hehe, I guess I gotto move it.

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject:  

Hey I'm going to send in tattoo's I'm drawing and you have to help me out by saying what is wrong with it, becuase I'm not that great at drawing...

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject:  

My mom said it was to classic for something to send to the academy. hehe. Well just to say the flames is going to be shocking pink and light pink and the heart will be red. If the flames were orange well, it'll give another idea, mainly a bad one. The flames simbolizes a warm heart. ^_^

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject:  

Here is a heart shaped butterfly... ^_^ hehe
Phang

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject:  

'Your mum' to you too! :tung:

Ahehehe. I do quite like that one. And the one after.

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject:  

Here is a rough coloured sketch of what is close to what I'm going to draw for my portfolio. Only there is a few stuff missing in this one. It's kinda funny If you look it at an different angle. Hope you have a laugh. It's kinda abstract...

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject:  

Here is a drawing, leave it alone if ye know what's good for you... har!har!

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject:  

Ooo wobbly, this is solty reivant. ^_^

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject:  

While I'm drawing other stuff... I'm working on how the others (I'm trying to draw) should look like, One question do you want it real life or anime?
Warsor

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject:  

Are you drawing me? xD

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject:  

Sure, I am. Here is the devil's ring I created a few moments ago. I'm going to light this baby on fire.

Phantomfan

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject:  

I really like the drawing of the girl, Christal.

As far as anime or real life? I would say whichever would be easier.
sir wax

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject:  

"your mom" *chuckles* classic.

like the new pics Crady, you're getting better and better. i'm a little confused as why the devil ring has a bunch of "S"s floating around it.

I love the "P.S. thank you" candy bar wrapper, i would hang that on my wall. :smile:

Sincerely,
SirWaxaLot

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject:  

Ok, I can explain that... sort of. I used a tool that can change the form of the shape I had. It's strange still for me. I think it could stand for scene or shape or anything to do with changing the x, y and z of said object. I shouldn't have created it like that, but I have alot of fun using that tool. (I forgot what it was called) I guess I can check my maya books on information on what it is for again. ^_^ Nope, I didn't add the s's onto the object. But I can move the object away from them and well I can probably delete them, but that'll make the object be back into it's original form.

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject:  

No, sorry not one of the books I looked through can expalin what it is. I'll check on the internet.

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject:  

Ok, looking through the program, I saw that the tool is called soft modification tool. The s can be the shortened word of soft... blabla...

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject:  

I'm sorry dragonite. I'm not happy how the wa the dragon came out. I'll try completing it, but I'm back to the drawing board.
Alegria

Location: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course.

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject:  

Hey Christal, I'm really impressed with your work. It's great.

I know it may be a little much of a workload, but is it okay if I ask you to draw me?

I'm an elf with more wizard-like attire with lots of flowing runes down the hems. I carry a very elegant staff made of ebony and gold. I'm fair-haired and have somewhat golden-ish skin (if you're doing colored, I don't mind either way.)

I also don't mind if its anime or realistic, either one works for me.

Happy drawing!

(I should put some of my abstracts on here...)

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject:  

Hey AL. Yup I'll draw you. I've been working on wolfen's picture. After drawing the wolf and coming back home. The thing disipeared. I was really upset about it. Anyway I have to draw a skull dragon for a friend who wants another tattoo. I'm doing all the drawings of my own free will, no cash needed. I'll do it all in colour.

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject:  

a Daimond created by Me. Yeay! Still looking for time to draw you guys.

Storygames Home -> Art Gallery Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2