Free online storygaming

Indelible: Chapter Eight
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Indelible
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scissorkitty

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Indelible: Chapter Eight  

ChapterEight

Leah relaxed against George's palms, gleefully stretching against his skritching nails. She mumbled happily, like a cat happy with her minion's scratching.

"Dude. That feels SOOOOO good. Scratch harder!"

She pressed backwards, forcing her newly inked skin under his nails, and luxuriating in the experience. George could practically feel his pupils dilating. Under the pressure, her skin remained smooth and creamy, the ink fully healed and slightly glossy despite being less than 12 hours old. He tried to focus on the wrongness of that, but Leah's happy gyrations and groaned commands were pushing all other thoughts from his mind. He flashbacked to views of her naked breasts the night before, and lost track of thought completely.

Reaching forward, he tilted Leah's head backwards and kissed her roughly, upside down. His goatee prickled her skin. She pushed backwards again, shoving her torso against his, and gleefully rubbing herself up and down.

"Mmm. Keep scratching... and kissing... and.. yeah. scratching..."

For a while, all other words and activities were dropped in favour of a vigorous scratching of all kinds of itches.

"Mmm. Hey, do you think the neighbours heard us? That would be.. you know, awkward, considering you're related to all of them."

"Nah." George absently stared at his still-booted feet and burrowed his nose into the side of Leah's neck. "If anything, they'd be rejoicing, praying for even more relatives to crowd into this joint. I mean... fuck. Leah, you smell so GOOOD!"

He snuggled closer, his hands busy and burrowing deeper still into other areas. Once again, the conversation strayed away, to be better replaced with muffled giggles and moans.

"Okay.. okay! Seriously. We need to get outta here. I'm hungry!" Leah reflected on the huge output of calories and grinned at her partner in crime. "Surely someone in this dump can feed me more than just a sandwich! And.. uh.. we have been up here for ages."

Outside the window, the light reflected a time of day that was definitely getting closer to dinner rather than lunchtime. George and Leah scrambled into their respective clothing hastily retying laces and rebelting belts. A few minutes later, they slipped out the window and down the fire escape, the only lingering traces being some crooked couch cushions on the floor, and a lone black feather drifting lazily above the floor vent.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject:  

Keep going!
TruePurple

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject:  

Quote: her fingerprints grazing the sleeping gun
Sleeping gun? Also I think you mean finger tips as fingerprints doesn't make sense.
scissorkitty

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject:  

ha! good catch, True. Man.. you should change your status to "Undercover Proof Reader!" :)
Chinaren

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject:  

Enjoyed!! Muchly.
D-Lotus

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject:  

Well, rather short, but good stuff.
TruePurple

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject:  

You still didn't explain what you meant by "sleeping gun". Tranquilizer dart gun? Do you mean the ink gun, calling it sleeping because its not being used?
scissorkitty

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject:  

true, yes. I meant the tattoo gun, sleeping because it's not in use.. and also sleeping, because maybe it's not all that it seems.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject:  

So... when's the next instalment? o-)
scissorkitty

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject:  

What are you, psychic?!! I was just thinking about that this morning. There's some ideas cooking, I just have to have the freetime to type. I'd like to do another longer installment, so I need to cook up the Idearium first.
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject:  

Well, here you go Skitty! Enjoy your new home and I wish you all the best of luck in your endevor!
scissorkitty

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject:  

Okay guys! So.. now this little tale has become a workable SG.. any suggestions for what happens next? I do have some ideas.. but I need a general location to which our little pair is headed.
D-Lotus

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject:  

Well, I think that in order to understand some more about these two characters and the 'sub-culture' they live in (I refer, of course, to the tatoo artist subculture), we should explore one of their hang-outs. You know, one of those artist bars, where new and dynamic ideas are constantly in circulation. Maybe even get to meet their head-guru tatoo man, who knows a little more about tatooing magic than he lets on.

For example, he hints at the mystery of tatoos coming to life and offers our heros some essential advice on how to deal with the forces they are reckoning with, although he expresses himself in such a cryptic way, that it is only possible for them to understand his words when they are actually confronted by what troubles them.
Chinaren

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject:  

I think D has a point. Maybe she gets curious and goes to visit an old, weird mystic.

Who's also a monstrous pervert. Just to add some badness.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject:  

But they're hungry. I think they'll be going to the nearest fast-food place. Whether they'll get there or not is another question.

Congrats on converting to a SG, Scissors! I'm looking forward to playing this one. :D
scissorkitty

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject:  

Great suggestions, guys! Thanks for coming to play!!

okay.. so let me work up a little poll here and see where it takes us..
D-Lotus

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject:  

I voted for the local hangout because I don't think it's at the point yet where they would go in search of the mystic in their own accord. I think the mystic has to be introduced to them without them consciously searching for him, because if they were searching for him that would mean they are extremely worried, which I don't think they are.
scissorkitty

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject:  

Great point there!
scissorkitty

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject:  

Okay.. so we're headed to get a bite to eat. Hopefully I'll have the next installment in in the next few days!
TruePurple

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject:  

You know, I was going to vote, but I wanted to wait to see if any votes went to another one, which meant my vote could make a difference. I wasn't sure when the poll would close but I thought I would have longer anyways.

I would have voted for the hang out anyways.

Storygames Home -> Indelible
Page 1 of 1