Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Rival Rag
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimmer

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Rival Rag  

I'm starting a rival rag, which won't be free like the IQ, and will be put out much more regularly.

The first issue will be out on the 9/2/09, and will cost 10 fables (future issues may cost more depending on growth)

I am looking for writers, interviewers, and critics who can commit to regular submission of contributions; at least once a month, and ideally once every two weeks. Profits will be shared equally among all contributors for the specific issue. These are some sections I plan on including, to give an idea of what I'm looking for:

Classic vs. Current (comparison of a classic work to a modern one)

Interview

Advice and tips

Writer's block busters

Genera fiction spotlight

Commentaries (one will will be serious, the other comical)

Quotes

I'm open to suggestions on other possible sections, or what the current ones should be named. Which brings me to the matter of the name of my rag. If you have an idea for this rag's title, post it below. I'll give 50 fables to the one I like the best.

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject:  

I'd do the classic work to modern, but Is it to do with books, or optimal characterization as in the classic and modern, or stories that are classic, like beauti and the beast, like films, more explaining on each subject would be great. Thank you.
Grimmer

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject:  

The Classic vs. Modern section will be comparing any number of things about the specific works, it doesn't have to be the same thing each issue, just as long as it doesn't infringe on advice and tips.

If you would like to do this, please send me a small sample of what you have in mind (pm) and I'll tell you if it's what I was looking for. Also, include how often you would be able to submit this section (whether regular or one-time deal)

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
Page 1 of 1