Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Which story in legend hall do you like best?
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkdestiny

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Which story in legend hall do you like best?  

Like the title says!

Tell me which one you guys like best, and possibly why please!

So far, I like Eterna Familia, and the wheel books.

Eterna familia because it's amusing to read the relationships in the family.

the wheel series because of how humans pop up in all these different races,and how they cope.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject:  

Oooh, that's a difficult one. To be honest I've never been as big a fan of the Wheel stories as some of the others, - the subject matter never really grabbed me. But I appreciate the way they show how a storygame works, and the only Wheel storygame I've had the opportunity to play, I enjoyed playing.

Of the ones in the hall of legends that I got to play, Eterna Familia, and Indelible (both by Scissorkitty) are among my favourites. Barry the Normal by NeverNevergirl had some great comedy, as did Conversations with a Dead Friend by Marbledog.

Another fave of mine is Confession Box by D-Lotus. It was one I caught up on and just got in on before it finished.

Of those which were finished or archived before I joined, The Time Before (by Smee) surprised me by keeping me engaged in reading a genre I don't usually care for.

There are more that I like and still more that I haven't read... It's a treasure trove in there. :)
Thunderbird

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject:  

I'm tempted to mention the one I wrote that's stuffed in there, sadly unfinished but I'm actually still working on it ;)

But so as to not be an egohound I'll say the one I know I like the best in there is Shady Stoat's No Good Deed. Hands down one of the best works ever to grace the site.

The wheel stories are eerily fascinating and I really wish Key would come back along with the next installment!

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
Page 1 of 1