Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Need artistic talent
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-Lotus

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Need artistic talent  

Hey, I need someone to create a signature banner for a new storygame I am running, as well as artwork/pictures to make the chapters more lively. If you are interested, PM me and we'll discuss prices. Tell me what you can offer and how much payment you want.
D-Lotus

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject:  

No takers? C'mon, this is a chance to make money! You artistic folk out there!

700 Fables just for the banner signature. :2c:
Smee

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject:  

I'm by no means an artist, but I know my way around the basics of an artpackage. If it's something that can be created as a composite of other pictures, I can probably do something.

What did you have in mind - feel free to send thoughts to me via PM and I'll let you know if it's within my abilities. :)
Lebrenth

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: For?  

Is the banner for the President's Family? I have some graphical talent, but it would help to know what you're hoping for before I offered to help.
D-Lotus

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject:  

Smee has already assisted with the banner (payment: 700 Fables), however, if you are interested, I still need pictures to embellish the chapters of "The President's Family". Maybe one picture every one or two chapters. I'd be interested in small collages pertaining to the chapters-- I would specify details, of course.

PM me if you are interested. Payment 200 Fables per picture, no long term commitment required. :-)
Thunderbird

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject:  

I've just gotta pause here and say that banner is some really great art! I'd have been hard pressed to produce something half as cool. The characters are wonderfuly presented - I'm envious!
D-Lotus

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject:  

Hey, your banner is pretty cool too! But yeah, the credit is all Smee's; I only made some small specifications. :grin:

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject:  

I'd love to do artwork for you, but what exactly are you looking for? At the moment, I'll do your story game artwork, while I'm waiting on thunder to complete his nice/sceintific book. :D Or has smee taken on the artwork job. I can sadly do only sketches for you, when the time comes I'll color them for you.
D-Lotus

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject:  

Yes, you can definitely do artwork for my next chapter. I haven't written it yet, however, and I don't have all the details ironed out, so it'll be a day or two before I make up my mind on what kind of artwork I want. I will PM you as soon as I figure it out. :cool:

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject:  

Awesome! ok I'll wait.
D-Lotus

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject:  

Ok, well, since BBS wasn't able to fulfill my request, I am still offering more jobs. 200 Fables a picture (simple collage)! Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject:  

D I posted the picture in your personal message

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1457

Here is the lnk. I know it pop art. but it was about rollerskates so I thought why not... ?
Smee

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject:  

Sure -send the details over.
D-Lotus

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject:  

Thank-you BBS. I included your picture in my second chapter of The prez's family.

Smee, I haven't yet planned out my next chapter, but I'll send you details as soon as I do. This will most likely happen soon, as it looks like all the readers are once again in agreement (although we'll have to wait for TB, he's my fourth faithful reader).

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
Page 1 of 1