Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Streamlined Forums
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> City Auditorium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andolyn

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Streamlined Forums  

Greetings Citizens of If!!

You might have noticed that ((while the icons still remain at the top of your page)) several forums are now missing!! After much discussion, it was decided that If is not at a capacity suitable to so many different categories at the moment. Having the empty genres makes the entire City feel more empty.

Fear not, though, I have gone through each of your SGs and placed them in a new home depending on the content. If you feel I have placed your SG inappropriately, please PM me and I will be happy to move it for you.

The forums that have been erased are Lovers' Court, Humor House, and Speedwriters' Square. Innovation Isle has also been dissolved and absorbed by Skiffville.

This means that the remaining SG forums are Fantasy, Scifi/Experimental, Horror, General Fiction ((*new forum*)), and Linear.

Again, if you feel I have placed your SG in error, feel free to message me, and I will take care of it...honestly after the pile I went through, I was almost cross eyed by the time it was finished, and could very well have missed something. XD

Hopefully the icons at the top of your page will soon match the new categories, but in the mean time...Go explore, and enjoy!
kkdestiny

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject:  

This has been here a while, the change is no longer new so I'll put this in archives as soon as I figure out how to

Storygames Home -> City Auditorium
Page 1 of 1