Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Lilith's Designs
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilith

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Lilith's Designs  

Hello all! Your favorite resident faerie is now offering her signature-making services for a nominal fee*! You'll see below some examples of my artwork that I did for Andolyn/Tika/myself just testing my skills with Photoshop.

All creations will be done in Photoshop 7/Photobucket and then I will upload them to IF's Albums. Please note that in future designs there will be a '© Lilith' watermark included on the corner of each image created. It will be very faint. I may offer the option to remove this watermark for a higher price.

My fees will vary depending on size of the signature, and whether or not the project is an image or simply text on a transparent PNG background.

400px long by 100px high transparent word image: 10 Fables

88px long by 31px high button image: 10 Fables

200px long by 80px high picture image: 20 Fables

250px long by 100px high picture image: 35 Fables

300px long by 120px high picture image: 30 Fables

500px long by 200px high picture image: 40 Fables

To request my work, please copy this code into a PM and fill it in. 1/2 payment is expected to order service and the other half to be sent to me when you receive the final artwork. If you would like to have multiple images that fit inside one of the sizes above, like (4) images that are 250x100 to fit inside the 500x200 size, I am more than willing to do that. The images will be separate but the price for all (4) would be 40 Fables. I am also more than willing to help with Link/coding if you need it. After-purchase re-sizing is available at no extra cost.

***SPECIAL NOTE*** Please put a message in the message box when you're sending in your payment to me, or else I will not receive a notification and be able to verify that your payment has been processed! Thank-you!

Code: [b]Name of Requester:[/b]
[b]Links to Any Images You Want Used:[/b]
OR
[b]Description of What Image Should Convey:[/b]
[b]Size of Request:[/b] (px long by px high)
[b]Any Text That Should be Included on Request:[/b]

*Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who fits the description of 'consistently rude and/or derogatory to the well-being of the City of IF.'
Andolyn

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject:  

this makes me SO. HAPPY!! XD
sagittaeri

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject:  

This is so cool!

I'm thinking of requesting one for my SG after it reaches a halfway point of the plot. :D
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject:  

*brandishes my own signature panel as further evidence of awesomeness* Very well done, Lil! :)
kkdestiny

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject:  

Lilith, I may just hit you up for a signature once my SG gets...somewhere XD

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
Page 1 of 1