Free online storygaming

Memories of the Sea - Chapter 9 now up!
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphi

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject:  

Awesome. So much awesome, zan, that I don't know what to do with myself.

Even with his asshole outburst, I am coming to like Alex more and more as his character is revealed to us (like Andi said, he's secretly funny, sarcastically funny, and I approve greatly).

Micah is boundless energy that has happened to manifest itself it an adorable human form (and, I can't help it, the entire time she was talking to the puffer fish and it was wiggling around, all I could think was "That is Micah in fish form" haha XD).

Mr. Hadlem is creepy...but intriguing. I have a feeling his weird 'put people in a fog ability' has something to do with the mystery of this town (especially since Alex interfered so vehemently).

Mitra is also one of those people that hint at the mystery, too, so she intrigues me as well.

And every other character is lovely in there own way.

Like I said. So much awesome...I can't wait for more! :3
Lilith

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject:  

Finally caught up. I have to say, I'm much more satisfied with the chapters past your introduction and I can't help but squirm around in my seat and wonder how much longer you're going to throw different supernatural beings at Bree before she wakes up and gets it. Either that or she's going to throw something at Micah's head to get some answers out of him, but I get the feeling the answers should come from Alex honestly, he seems to be the one they all look to.. and he's the one in the lead with keeping the lid on the pot.
kkdestiny

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject:  

*gentle nudge*
Lilith

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject:  

*coughs and nudges as well, please*
Novelest_Ninjagirl

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject:  

I shan't resort to nudging, as it appears that job has been done for me. I know you're terribly busy Zan, but I wanted to let you know that when and if you choose to return to this sg, I await the next installments with baited breath! (I promise that's not a fish pun. I think I promise, anyhow.)

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3