Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Reunited or Torn Apart? (Chapter Five poll! 5/6/16)
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novelest_Ninjagirl

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject:  

So, Sapphy-kins.... Where dat poll at? Surely we get one by now? ((Don't make me elevate this to FB levels! *waggles finger threateningly*))
Sapphire_Rayne

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject:  

Alright guys! The long awaited poll has started! Sorry about that ^^;;
Sapphire_Rayne

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject:  

Alright, the vote was unanimous so I'll begin to work on that next chapter as soon as I can. Work changed my schedule on me again so we'll see what I can get written up.
scribe siren

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:49 am    Post subject:  

Reply: Chapter 1:
so the first chapter was a dream, however I am thinking it might be a vision for her. A way to solve a mystery.
So Here I don’t know who Elijah is, but he must be someone important to the main character --- whos name was not mentioned yet…

Chapter 1:
Her name is Rosie ! ok cool! Roselain Elizabeth
Aunt and ryan, her uncle… introduced into the story
Aunt is called Julianne… Ok so in this chapter Rosie is someone who sees the future or predicts things.
Awesome! So her uncle Ryan inspires her and to calm her mind. Very intriguing and I love Rosie character.

Chapter 2:
Her aunt is rather distressed on Elijah ‘s name
Yeay shes on her journey.
Trading town to find information sounds awesome!
Ok so she is in Erythin… Ohh, strange man following her! Whoop whoop!

Chapter 3:
Ok so crystals are a phone contacting people… Taking a room next to Rosie.
Oh Rosie is having the same dream in her sleep. Must be one horrible dreamt to speak that loud. Ok so this Aster fought with the strangers to protect Rosie, without her knowing. Rosie wearing the necklace of his friend…

Chapter 4:
Rosie is quite the fighter. And Aster sound to me like he is a bit of a big Chance taker. Ok so Aster knows Elijah.
Whoop, I’m looking at each person’s story I read. To learn a bit from you guys.
I love the suspence, however Rosie sounds like a innocent little child. She might be able to fight, but she has to know that following a belief in her dreams… Well. I’m really enjoying this story. Sorry for adding Chapter headings. But Its all I can do to show I’ve read your story.

Chapter 5:
I’m happy she doesn’t trust to easily. This story is in form of Ominous writing: Where all characters show their thoughts. Ah on their travels together. He is very protective and caring for taking her in. He most certainly needs a doctoring for his knuckles and hands….

MY OPTION: Aster’s hand should be mentioned, or he will lose what he uses soo much to protect people. They have to find someone who can give something , or atleast a list of things to mix together for his hands.

I would love a return favor for my comic book : Becky Bucktooth. :)

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2