Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

After The Adventure (Chapter Seven poll up 11/25!)
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novelest_Ninjagirl

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject:  

Appreciate you reading! Life's been tough on my end lately so not sure if the chapters coming soon

I did want to mention, as Ginneon did, that Lehla isnt just some guild affiliate. She's also the clerk responsible for town records.

Also the town records are of things like marriages, births, deaths. We'll have to rely on Odelron, the old herbalist, taking thorough notes for there to be forensic style stuff.(but I do plan on exploring that thought too!)
Novelest_Ninjagirl

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject:  

Firstly, honesty: no new chapter yet.
The past few months have been the busiest of the year for me in both my private and professional life, and as of four days ago, included the death of a loved one. But I haven't forgotten or given up on If or Etta. Currently in the process of rereading all the stuff I already have noted down, (just finished rereading all your lovely comments! Thank you again for your support, guys!), and as soon as that's finished I'll be working on the next chapter. No estimate yet, but hopefully it'll be up soonish. I'm giving the poll until I'm done rereading to be closed, though I don't truthfully anticipate any new votes.

Thank you again, guys!
Lebrenth

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:49 am    Post subject:  

Thanks for the update and please accept my sympathies for your loved one.
Chinaren

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:00 pm    Post subject:  

My sympathies Noni.
Novelest_Ninjagirl

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:42 pm    Post subject:  

Time for some honesty. A large part of Etta's tale includes addressing her PTSD, trauma, and anxiety. It's not the whole of the book, but it's enough that I'm no longer comfortable writing in our current real world environment. I have too much of the three of those on my own plate right now to safely explore hers. Thus it's with a heavy heart that I officially mark this story as 'to be written at a later date'.

I'm sorry for those of you excited to come on this journey with me. I hope one day, when things calm down and my headspace is less chaotic, I can channel Etta and her story safely with all of you again.

Right now I'm not thinking of writing anything else, but I'm going to try to get back into active reading on If. I may come back with a much... fluffier piece than After The Adventure.
Chinaren

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:08 am    Post subject:  

We understand Noni. Come back to us soon!

Storygames Home -> Storygames: Fantasy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3