Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Chapter 4 Vote

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Wheel - The Ram
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Chapter 4 Vote Reply with quote

The voting choices above have been created from suggestions to the previous chapter (click the previous chapter link to read the chapter and comments).

This poll will be up for 1-2 weeks. At the end of that time, the choice that has the most votes will become the basis for chapter 5.

Anyone is welcome to vote, although you must be registered and logged in. You can only vote on each poll once. Feel free to discuss the choices or try to sway people to vote one way or the other.
matt59312588

Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go with the third choice guys
Meyshe

Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: About Matt's suggestion Reply with quote

August 30th, 2004

I think I agree with Matt. Smile
But still, nonetheless (I think I spelled this word incorrectly), people can vote for a choice they're more comfortable with. After all, you just cannot control peoples' minds.

Yours,
Meyshe

P.S, I hope it doesn't upset Keavney.
matt59312588

Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Meyshe but I can try Very Happy
xena

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: The King Under the Sea Reply with quote

I'd love to marry the songstress, but I think we're better off in another place. I don't know if I ever could trust the King (he seems to be a man with an old and dark eye, as per what Nelectitus the prophet said. And what about his story about my mom? It just doesn't seem to add up...)
shea616

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to tell you the truth i beleive we should marry her. Having been marryewd into theyer world we would have an allie for lfe.
Ravenwing
Honorable IFian

Topics: 17

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shea616 wrote:
to tell you the truth i beleive we should marry her. Having been marryewd into theyer world we would have an allie for lfe.

Well he would marry here if there wasn't any other problems like saving his own kind who are out at sea in leaking boats trying to run away from Bullroars. Technically they would be allies for life since they are engaged. I agree they should marry, but first Lodevar needs to see if the King is trustworthy. And by asking to hold off the wedding and save his people first is the best oppurtunity.

Samadhi Traveler 2005 Nano Wrimo winner (53,019 words)

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
-Confucius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Voting complete Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who voted. The winning vote was to accept the King's help but put off marrying Lalomea - tell him that this is not the time for a wedding.

Chapter 5: Freehome is posted based on this choice. Click View Next Chapter to see chapter 5.

How do you react to the King's offer of help and marriage to his daughter?
Reject the King's help
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Accept the King's help and agree to marry Lalomea
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Accept the King's help but put off marrying Lalomea - tell him that this is not the time for a wedding
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13
Who Voted: Mother Goose, Ravenwing

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Wheel - The Ram All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: