Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Who stole the favorites???

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> Wrath
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
69488 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Who stole the favorites??? Reply with quote

Okay, come on. Own up. Who stole all the favorites from Wrath? They were here yesterday, I left them in a neat pile next to the door, and now they're gone! Confused

If anyone sees them, they're kind of a yellowy-quiet-moose color, and a couple of them are a bit charred around the edge, 'cos I left them too close to the fire a little while back.

In the meantime, please feel free to donate a Wrath favorite back in the box on the porch.

Crying or Very sad
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
69488 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I think we've figured it out. The Shadow Topic CF added to Wrath stole 'focus' for the Favorites.

Unfortunately, there's a problem with the STs, and they dissapear for some reason. This seems to have happened to Wrath, and since it had all the favorites on it, it took them with it to whatever shadowy realm it now resides in.

So I'm afraid you'll have to re-add Wrath to your favorites, if you wish to of course.

Wink
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Wrath All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: